Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video (75477 Views)

Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
prekumohtim:

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"....yeah but note that you have control over your body. That's the most beautiful thing! "Sin SHALL not have dominion over you ".
Get yourself a wife to avoid unnecessary embarrassment and hypocrisy

This is why africa has a big problem with over population.....cus of ideas like yours. marriage is much more than sexual gratification and if you have the financial capability to raise kids.....if the wankking bishop can't afford to raise a family you're suggesting he gets a wife simply to please his sexual urge to avoid sin, very flawed logic. If the world had more wankers we'd probably have less problems.
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Tomilola360: 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
chai.... Jesus!

but wanking is not a crime na.

All these moslem fulani ppl sha
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by greencard: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Joyyourself:
You can Copy High definition movies of different Genres into your hard drive/Laptops
Or
Buy 500gb,1tb,2tb external hard drive with Preloaded movies of choice and sent to any location of choice.
Call or Whatsapp: ∅.8.1.5.3.7.8.3.1.∅.6
how much be

500gb
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by GardenOfGod(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Too many hotties in Brazil.

[img]https://c./LLJ5t1ReAcsAAAAC/jerk-off-masturbate.gif[/img]

Bishop no fit hold am... Baba go do SOAPY grin

grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Kobicove(m): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Is this not invasion of privacy? undecided
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If a whole anointed Bishop can masturbate, then who are you grin

The path to Righteousness is according to the spirit that leads not the fresh that has refused to be lead by the spirit ......
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bishop sef dey do soapy.

A lot of these incidents will be avoided if only these men were allowed to marry. Their patron saint Apostle Paul said he would rather the followers of Christ be like him, but if you can't endure, go and marry because it is better to marry than to burn in passion (lust). Not every man or woman can endure the natural sexual demands of their bodies because nature has programmed us to desire sexual intercourse for the sake of the propagation of our species (there are a few exceptions, but these are essentially insignificant in the scheme of things), so when you put these people under constraints, you see them finding ways of relieving themselves of the pressure. The ones with gay and pedophilic tendencies abuse underaged boys, while the pussy hounds start fornicating upandan with their congregants.

We are the ones complicating life for ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
At least he has not been caught molesting you young boys like the rest of the priests and other clergy in the churches all over the world.
Bunch of criminals hiding under the cover of religion.
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by YorubaKinging: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Stop this blasphemy against the King
He will not be happy if he reads this

phemmyfour:
Anointing does not remove Konji.....ask King David
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by nelskals(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
This one sweet you can I see it in Ur eyes
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Paulo3ree(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's not about titles...

With God it is possible to overcome the spirit of masturbation.

I'm a living testimony of that.
Which spirit?
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Paulo3ree(m): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

The path to Righteousness is according to the spirit that leads not the fresh that has refused to be lead by the spirit ......

I'm not understanding
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:

This is why africa has a big problem with over population.....cus of ideas like yours. marriage is much more than sexual gratification and if you have the financial capability to raise kids.....if the wankking bishop can't afford to raise a family you're suggesting he gets a wife simply to please his sexual urge to avoid sin, very flawed logic. If the world had more wankers we'd probably have less problems.
They are very weak minded individuals there, Africa. undecided
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by freshalien: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's not about titles...

With God it is possible to overcome the spirit of masturbation.

I'm a living testimony of that.

Masturbation, sex, fornication, adultery, e.t.c have nothing to do with God or the devil.
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Omo I can’t blame the old man
How I go fit live life of celibacy undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ishilove:
Bishop sef dey do soapy.

A lot of these incidents will be avoided if only these men were allowed to marry. Their patron saint Apostle Paul said he would rather the followers of Christ be like him, but if you can't endure, go and marry because it is better to marry than to burn in passion (lust). Not every man or woman can endure the natural sexual demands of their bodies because nature has programmed us to desire sexual intercourse for the sake of the propagation of our species (there are a few exceptions, but these are essentially insignificant in the scheme of things), so when you put these people under constraints, you see them finding ways of relieving themselves of the pressure. The ones with gay and pedophilic tendencies abuse underaged boys, while the pussy hounds start fornicating upandan with their congregants.

We are the ones complicating life for ourselves.
Marriage is the solution to everything, from masturbating to pedophilia and even fornication, right? undecided

This because Married folks don't masturbe or live as pedophiles , nor can they ever be gay, abi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by samonak(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

U no well grin grin
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:

We operate by different set of rules . Such rules are unfit for people like you. We don't expect aliens to live by by rules , but only for our beloved people. A Ghanaian shouldn't complain about the US law
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by manunitedbabes: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Video? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Video waiting ? Waiting u wan watch? Abi u na sabi read na watch u want watch? Amebo

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by raybenny(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
I think it's better to marry than burn in silence and secret especially a religious leader. That Priest from Akwa-Ibom has set his conscience freed by doing the needful as stated in the Scriptures. And today, he's an happy Man freed from internal guilt and self condemnation before Man, devil and the Almighty Creator. What next after resignation. They need to keep watch over him so he doesn't take his life.
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
freshalien:

Masturbation, sex, fornication, adultery, e.t.c have nothing to do with God or the devil.

This how you keep on deceiving your kind. Have you ever seen a mad man that agrees that he's mad?
That's what you are doing now. You're defending your madness with full force grin
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by focus7: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bishop self dey self-service. Abegi bishop self na human being.
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by sisisioge: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin grin grin

Sexx is natural fa....our body will want it one way or the other. Christianity should stop boxing people jare.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Babastrong(m): 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
So their gods are masturbating?
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Paulo3ree:

I'm not understanding

Being a Bishop doesn't make him holy.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
raybenny:
I think it's better to marry than burn in silence and secret especially a religious leader. That Priest from Akwa-Ibom has set his conscience freed by doing the needful as stated in the Scriptures. And today, he's an happy Man freed from internal guilt and self condemnation before Man, devil and the Almighty Creator. What next after resignation. They need to keep watch over him so he doesn't take his life.
And this priest told you that because he is married, he no longer masturbates and you chose to believe him? undecided
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin
Sexx is natural fa....our body will want it one way or the other. Christianity should stop boxing people jare.
Sex is natural and so is video taping it and making the act distributable? undecided
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by BePrepared: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If a whole anointed Bishop can masturbate, then who are you grin

Oga the bible didnt say as may as are Bishop gave he power to become sons of God BUT AS MANY AS RECEIVE HIM... titles mean nothing in spiritual reality, when a man comes to Jesus he receives power to live a holy life.

A man may be a pastor pope bishop and yet live in sin but no man can have Jesus and live in sin
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by sweetrace(f): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
I am just asking o before legalistic people come for my head. Why is mastubation wrong? Is it a sin against anyone? A sin against you? If one does it without picturing someone else, is it a sin? I feel we don’t have a broad answer to every question. Maybe it depends on the context or individual? Maybe I am wrong? If you will have sex one day in marriage should you not know your body? I really want what is right and I don’t think having sexual problems in marriage makes any sense. Some of us don’t even know how to masturbate, so how will we know how to make love? Is it our feeble attempts that we will take into a life long relationship? Is his resignation right? Does he have a problem with masturbation? I don’t want any self righteous person coming for me on this. As a Christian I ask my Heavenly Father these questions and more.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by 24brains(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
So someone cannot masturbate in peace again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan / Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.