Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video (75746 Views)

Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Nova1988(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
useless religion.
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Muhammadengr: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
O boy... na Bishop dey masturbate talk more of other Christians. Christians, you guys should repent though I know it's not among your teachings (Bible). grin. grin

Make u na no mind me...Na wetin u na dey do us (Muslims) we dey revenge.
Last last na joke ooooh. wink. wink
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by ajyogbon(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If a whole anointed Bishop can masturbate, then who are you grin

Sin brings reproach and disgrace to people
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Shikena(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
A hard dick can mess anybody up at any time.
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Dagger111(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You don masturbate the hell out of ur kpekus, it is dilapidated already.
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
sweetrace:
I am just asking o before legalistic people come for my head. Why is mastubation wrong? Is it a sin against anyone? A sin against you? If one does it without picturing someone else, is it a sin? I feel we don’t have a broad answer to every question. Maybe it depends on the context or individual? Maybe I am wrong? If you will have sex one day in marriage should you not know your body? I really want what is right and I don’t think having sexual problems in marriage makes any sense. Some of us don’t even know how to masturbate, so how will we know how to make love? Is it our feeble attempts that we will take into a life long relationship? Is his resignation right? Does he have a problem with masturbation? I don’t want any self righteous person coming for me on this. As a Christian I ask my Heavenly Father these questions and more.
Jesus Christ said if you lust in your heart after a woman, you have already committed the sin of adultery. undecided

So the actual sin is not the masturbating but instead the lust that many times precedes the act. undecided
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by 24brains(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
sweetrace:
I am just asking o before legalistic people come for my head. Why is mastubation wrong? Is it a sin against anyone? A sin against you? If one does it without picturing someone else, is it a sin? I feel we don’t have a broad answer to every question. Maybe it depends on the context or individual? Maybe I am wrong? If you will have sex one day in marriage should you not know your body? I really want what is right and I don’t think having sexual problems in marriage makes any sense. Some of us don’t even know how to masturbate, so how will we know how to make love? Is it our feeble attempts that we will take into a life long relationship? Is his resignation right? Does he have a problem with masturbation? I don’t want any self righteous person coming for me on this. As a Christian I ask my Heavenly Father these questions and more.
its a sin against your own body saith the BIBLE.
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
24brains:
The Bible did not say that as the book does not itself talk. undecided
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
24brains:
So someone cannot masturbate in peace again?
He put it on video... undecided
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by sisisioge: 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Sex is natural and so is video taping it and making the act distributable? undecided

Bro....he overdid. We both agree there. But we will always disagree on whether or not MOG are supposed to answer the call of nature when it comes to sex or just how sinful sexx is. I have accepted this fact and moved on...you nko? grin
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
sisisioge:

Bro....he overdid. We both agree there. But we will always disagree on whether or not MOG are supposed to answer the call of nature when it comes to sex or just how sinful sexx is. I have accepted this fact and moved on...you nko? grin
Jesus Christ never asked anyone to become any one of your Mogs to begin with so expect to continue making such excuses for your Mogs where God has declared their ought to be none of that with those who belong to Him. undecided
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
EXLOVER:
He just did soapy, he's not a paedophile neither is a he a rapist, he didn't use tithe or offering to masturbate. He just helped himself to relax his nerves with the help of his cream and his right or left hand.

He felt guilty and resign immediately, he should be placed on suicide watch.

He's not alone on this....
You didn't read the part when it was quoted of him being investigated of giving the Church money to his driver, who is his boyfriend?
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by ajyogbon(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Muhammadengr:
O boy... na Bishop dey masturbate talk more of other Christians. Christians, you guys should repent though I know it's not among your teachings (Bible). grin. grin

Make u na no mind me...Na wetin u na dey do us (Muslims) we dey revenge.
Last last na joke ooooh. wink. wink
Some people in other faith after pee he will do as if he is rising his Penis but is masturbate take note
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by sisisioge: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never asked anyone to become any one of your Mogs to begin with so expect to continue making such excuses for your Mogs where God has declared their ought to be none of that with those who belong to Him. undecided

You have confused me now. Biko let me let you enjoy your evening. We've been blessed with very good weather lately....hallelujah!
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by DLuciano: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
there's nothing like a whole bishop, he is still flesh and blood like you, that is why the scripture made it clear, if you cannot hold yourself, then marry...
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by bizzibodi(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Nigeria bishop will never resign cheesy

He would rather blamed the innocent devil.
He will denied he is not d one that it is Photoshop,he will not even bother to speak his media spokesman will spin for him.
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by freshalien: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
prekumohtim:

This how you keep on deceiving your kind. Have you ever seen a mad man that agrees that he's mad?
That's what you are doing now. You're defending your madness with full force grin

Said you overcame masturbation through God. Unlike you, I stopped masturbating when I realized not only has it got nothing to do with God, but also that the so-called “God” doesn’t even exist. Masturbation was just a phase gor me and it passed. But here you are thinking you were possessed by the devil while you masturbated. Religion indeed, is the opium of the people.
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by bizzibodi(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
OutisComputers:

Only pus$$y can help you overcome masturbation. BTW it's not a spirit is just your body seeking pleasure
Pussy is not enough.
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by sweetrace(f): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
24brains:

You’re absolutely right that it is a sin. But please do me a favour and show me where in the bible that masturbation is mentioned. I really want to know.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by sweetrace(f): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said if you lust in your heart after a woman, you have already committed the sin of adultery. undecided

So the actual sin is not the masturbating but instead the lust that many times precedes the act. undecided

Absolutely!
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by bizzibodi(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
What do they expect of him,even as a celibate bishop he still had a hard-on which means many years of abstainance cannot remove it.if only we knew what those self acclaimed righteous MOGs do in secret.
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by BigBashiru: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
freshalien:

Said you overcame masturbation through God. Unlike you, I stopped masturbating when I realized not only has it got nothing to do with God, but also that the so-called “God” doesn’t even exist. Masturbation was just a phase gor me and it passed. But here you are thinking you were possessed by the devil while you masturbated. Religion indeed, is the opium of the people.

With your small hands and brain you typed that God does not exist ?
What equipment did you use in your discovery ?
You read books written by people that share the same view with you ?
You live but you deny the One who created you , believing that you came from animal
In your small house and environment you went ahead to type the sentence.
Everything looks like joke to you.....what a life!

You WILL DEFINITELY FIND OUT WHEN YOU ARE DEAD , but I pray it will not be your portion
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by jimyjames(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
McStoic:

They should abolish this celibacy of a thing. Make them marry like Anglican priests and other orthordox churches do. Better to marry than to burn...
Many of them are not sexually attracted to women but fellow men, homosexuality has being a thing in the Catholic Church for centuries, people like Michaelangelo and Leonardo di Vinci were gay, no one stopped them from marrying a woman but they never married

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by 24brains(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The Bible did not say that as the book does not itself talk. undecided
the bible is from who? Over sabi
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
24brains:
the bible is from who? Over sabi
The Publishers? undecided

I read from one that is published by The Bible League International. undecided
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Polynek(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
Am a Catholic, an Altar boy 4 dat matter but am not surprised to see Dix news, bcox wetin my eyes don see 4 our parish house I no fit Tok am, Serving GOD is an individual race, no religion or denomination is d best.
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Polynek:
Am a Catholic, an Altar boy 4 dat matter but am not surprised to see Dix news, bcox wetin my eyes don see 4 our parish house I no fit Tok am, Serving GOD is an individual race, no religion or denomination is d best.
That is your excuse? undecided

Jesus Christ never preached religion or denominations to anyone , so this race of yours, on whose behalf you dey run am? undecided
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by 24brains(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The Publishers? undecided

I read from one that is published by The Bible League International. undecided
lol. The words published by the publishers nko? I think its better to say "i ate eba" than "i ate a processed casava flour cake" no long story jor.
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by 24brains(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
sweetrace:

You’re absolutely right that it is a sin. But please do me a favour and show me where in the bible that masturbation is mentioned. I really want to know.
read 1thessalonia 4:3-4
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
24brains:
lol. The words published by the publishers nko? I think its better to say "i ate eba" thand "i ate a processed casava flour cake" no long story jor.
If I said, Bible said, " If you would bow down and worship me, I will give you all things.", would you accept that too? undecided

The Bible is compiled by its publishers .. the book itself a compendium of books, each writing quoting so many. So it is best to indicate who said what exactly. undecided

That which is also said by Satan is included in that book as well, this along with that said by evil men, and God(including Jesus Christ) so it is important to be as specific as can be rather than claiming the Bible as a speaker of words. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.