Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video (75475 Views)

Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by kay29000(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2021
Tapout:
Wetin Camera done see for this life eh cry cheesy

Hahahaha! I swear, some times I feel there is one hacker somewhere watching all the crazy things people record with their phone in private.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by kay29000(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2021
UDUJ:
The dude was involved in so many scandals, even homosexual activities. Haba cheesy

At least now that he has resigned he can go full throttle and tap all those Brazilian samba asses cheesy

Lol
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by aimmoney9: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
He who is without sin cast the first stone
I'll cast one stone and cast another, not because I am without sin but because I just feel like stoning him...
Remember the people that stoned Stephen were not without sin nor did the people that crucified JESUS...at the end what did they say...Lord forgive them for they know not what they re doing.....
I don't know what am doing so ama keep on stoning....
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
If a whole anointed Bishop can masturbate, then who are you grin
I wonder grin make i hear say i stop masturbation
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by sweetrace(f): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
24brains:
read 1thessalonia 4:3-4

Thank you. I did and it does help to make things clearer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by TheGift: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
Is this guys spirit willing? His flesh is weak as sure as His brain is stupid (weak fleshing on a video call- na so de tin do an reach? Na wa!
tesseract:
Hmmm... The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, very weak. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Too many hotties in Brazil.

[img]https://c./LLJ5t1ReAcsAAAAC/jerk-off-masturbate.gif[/img]

Bishop no fit hold am... Baba go do SOAPY grin
very funny
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by MrGerald(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
WibusJaga:

Wondering why he would video himself while masturbating & carelessly allow it to be leaked.
Anyway, that's why the good book admonishes believers to look unto Christ alone, the author & finisher... & not to look unto any Bishop, Pastor, Man of God, Prophet.....

On the last day...
He didn't video himself, his partner at the other end of the internet video call recorded him
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by MrGerald(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
Racoon:
Marry and live a fulfilled marital life they say no they want to live a celibacy life.Now they are masturbating, abusing minors, impregnating nuns/sisters and bring the christain faith into disrepute.
Lol but those who marry do worse than this
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by MrGerald(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
McStoic:

They should abolish this celibacy of a thing. Make them marry like Anglican priests and other orthordox churches do. Better to marry than to burn...
Lol but those who marry do worse than this
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
MrGerald:
He didn't video himself, his partner at the other end of the internet video call recorded him
Na the same thing abeg! lipsrsealed
Re: Bishop Tomé Ferreira da Silva Resigns Over His Masturbation Video by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
prekumohtim:

We operate by different set of rules . Such rules are unfit for people like you. We don't expect aliens to live by by rules , but only for our beloved people. A Ghanaian shouldn't complain about the US law

Your rules have made nigeria a third world hellhole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan / Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.