Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims (18298 Views)

VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by n3xt(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lies

1 Like

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by greenguy: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Goodyness:
A very crooked rebuttal. The company can easily block the bank card if the claim is true. They can easily retrieve the vehicle in his possession using the police if that claim is also true.

The story does not even add up.

2 Likes

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
SimSify:
Mr Man..you are a liar.. Your company is built on lies and it stinks on this publication!.

Leave Gideon alone..
That's how you lot go about oppressing the poor all in the name of working for you!

Good riddance..

Lies.. All Lies.. Damn..

I happen to be an employer of labour and I know Nigerians(flatin0 pigs) like you.... naturally criminally minded and highly distrustful reason why development is slow in the country, you commit a crime and start blaming the devil or playing the victim Olympics.... Especially you Igbos..... always looking to cheat the system.

2 Likes

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Sankoo: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
LamidiCownu:

You are an irredeemable dumbo.
What is the business of Yoruba between a CEO and his former employee .

Can't you losers discuss issues based on it's merits rather than seeing things from ethnic lens ??

Smh

I can see the address was blurred out, might be for privacy sake

3 Likes

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Sankoo: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
I hope the police will do their work and jail this Gideon Okoli guy for deceiving all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by greenguy: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
Adesusu7:

You just read the truth and still sound pained? You must be a fraudster too for you to be supporting Gideon, liar and a thief.

Have small sense na. Abi how much did they pay you to come on Nairaland and force the MD's story down our throat?

At least if you want us to believe give us reasons why, that's if you have any information we don't have here. This eye service you're doing will take you no where because your own case is not far fetched.

Nincompoop.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Sankoo: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
greenguy:
This story cannot even sell to a 5year old with these loopholes I see everywhere. Anyway, Na their way. Awon MD/CEO gang aka GOD in the company, aka Management. I've encountered their type very well, they can lie even more than the devil. Oppression is their signature, but God will definitely oppress them and their children.

For those who bought this blackmail, go and find out the story of the company, the rate of turnover, the story of people who left and what the last two operational managers before the Gideon guy have to say. Na trend. They like case very much and God will never allow cases and trouble to be far from their business and family.

I don’t get you? Are you saying it’s okay for staff to embezzle company funds and run to social media to spit lies? The truth is out now and you’re blabbing. Gideon Okoli can’t try this in other organizations, he’d have been sanctioned.

1 Like

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Echara: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:

I happen to be an employer of labour and I know Nigerians(flatin0 pigs) like you.... naturally criminally minded and highly distrustful reason why development is slow in the country, you commit a crime and start blaming the devil or playing the victim Olympics.... Especially you Igbos..... always looking to cheat the system.

You have never employed any body in your life you small kid, being fed at home.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Sankoo: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
greenguy:

Have small sense na. Abi how much did they pay you to come on Nairaland and force this story down our throat by force?

At least if you want us to believe give u reasons why, that's if you have any information we don't have here. This eye service you're doing will take you no where because your own case is not far fetched.

Nincompoop.

The only person without sense here is obviously you and the so called Gideon. And if anyone was paid, it’s obviously you from your comments. I compared both stories and all i see is someone converting company funds to his personal interest, a common practice by fraudsters like you.

2 Likes

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Echara:

You have never employed any body in your life you small kid, being fed at home.

Stop using your current predicament to judge others.

2 Likes

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by greenguy: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sankoo:

I don’t get you? Are you saying it’s okay for staff to embezzle company funds and run to social media to spit lies? The truth is out now and you’re blabbing. Gideon Okoli can’t try this in other organizations, he’d have been sanctioned.

Is Mr Dayo the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

The guy ran to social media because the MD wants to take his life. Is that a crime to want to stay alive? If he embezzled funds, did you look for him and didn't find him? The guy reported to several police stations several times and made himself available every time he's called upon.

Guess you're just biased and didn't read the first story.

God knows I don't know any of the parties involved.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Bngf: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Really
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
greenguy:

The guy reported to several police stations several times and made himself available every time he's called upon.

While I'm rooting for the small guy. We don't know this for a fact.
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by greenguy: 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sankoo:

The only person without sense here is obviously you and the so called Gideon. And if anyone was paid, it’s obviously you from your comments. I compared both stories and all i see is someone converting company funds to his personal interest, a common practice by fraudsters like you.

You're hopelessly hopeless if you can't make a simple point in an argument without resorting to insults. It's obvious you have nothing to say to make us see reason with you. May trouble that's beyond you locate you and as usual we'll be here waiting to read both sides of the story.

2 Likes

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by greenguy: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

While I'm rooting for the small guy. We don't know this for a fact.

Well let the MD and his supporters here come and refute that.
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by villagecraft: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Adesusu7:

You just read the truth and still sound pained? You must be a fraudster too for you to be supporting Gideon, liar and a thief.

You obviously came to NL today upon invitation to come and force a lie down our throat.

But here’s the thing dude.

We have seen the other side of the story and we now know that Dayo or whatsoever he calls himself is Stupid, and needs mental evaluation.

You go police, You no win.
you call kelebe soldiers, You no win
you go instablog, Them finish you there
you come nairaland. Na sense you no finally get.

Here’s my candid advice mofo Dayo. Call Gideon and apologize, pay the damages you caused him. And live on.

Else, you’ll kill the never known Ressortir Global yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by megastu(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Only you report to Panti and Abuja? The staff kill person? Oppressors!
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by miqos02(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lol @ legal luminaries
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by villagecraft: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
miqos02:
Lol @ legal luminaries

The team of foolish lawyers allowed their mumu client to publish document of a case under police investigation.

Dear Dayo.

Eat beans with small paw paw leaf. It’ll increase your sense.

1 Like

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by tesseract: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Why resort to intimidation when you have already gone to the police?
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Thrones: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:

How old are you and what's all these smelly nonsense you are spitting? You either lack home training or your IQ is lesser than that of a goat. I'm just stating the obvious before you conclude I'm insulting you. Employer of labor kor, cattle rearer ni. Ode grin

You single digit IQ tribalists are always in fresh supply like fresh cassava bread on this forum. This I have discovered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by snoopz: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Only the court can settle this case, because I don't trust both sides

It was after he left the company found out something is wrong with the account abi
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by miqos02(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
villagecraft:

Dear Dayo.

Eat beans with small paw paw leaf. It’ll increase your sense.

You are wicked
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by jaxxy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Adesusu7:
I just knew this Gideon Okoli guy was lying about threat to life. So na thief baba thief �

So u were expecting the company to say yes we threatened his life?? grin

Nawa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Komu1048(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
wolexy14:
So no address for d signed agreement,,,na werey dis guy be ooooo,so u mean u collected d agreement without d guy specifying his address,se oladayo dey whine us ni? Even sef dat document look like something wey dem just sign sef ...make e bring d original come out jooor.....I be yoruba but dat shit ain't real

Oga no be blue biro u dey see say them take sign that document. Wc original u want again, so u prefer to stand with the most desperate ppl on earth than stay with omoluabi. U decide to believe those that wake their father with kick than those that prostrate to greet theirs. Well done sir
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by villagecraft: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Komu1048:

Oga no be blue biro u dey see say them take sign that document. Wc original u want again, so u prefer to stand with the most desperate ppl on earth than stay with omoluabi. U decide to believe those that wake their father with kick than those that prostrate to greet theirs. Well done sir

Oya see your bitter life, you are open to ethnic bigotry but not the truth.

Uncle, a thousand intimidation shall fall on your left and a million frustration on your right.

The only truth you’ll know is the pains your lies will cause you

Make Nigeria Great For Once

3 Likes

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Terrence99:
Submitted petition at DIG's office and Panti. No problem. You wanted attention for your company, now you have it.
Na you run Go Media, na you dey issue rejoinder. This is what happens when illiterate nouveau riche elements get into sudden wealth.

This is why you have problems everywhere you go, even in Ghana and other places. The employee came to Nairaland to report that his boss sent Soldiers to harass him just because he resigned from his company. A lot of people made comments, and as usual, it has ethnic coloration. There are always two sides to a matter,now the other side came with their own side, you are claiming they want publicity by going to the media. You have forgotten your parable 'take my life, leave my money '. Is it not an ideal thing to come online to give us the other unknown side of the story ?

You don't compound problems, we are always advising people to be considerate on others, otherwise, nobody will be on your side.
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Terrence99: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
babaolofin:
This is why you have problems everywhere you go, even in Ghana and other places. The employee came to Nairaland to report that his boss sent Soldiers to harass him just because he resigned from his company. A lot of people made comments, and as usual, it has ethnic coloration. There are always two sides to a matter,now the other side came with their own side, you are claiming they want publicity by going to the media. You have forgotten your parable 'take my life, leave my money '. Is it not an ideal thing to come online to give us the other unknown side of the story ?

You don't compound problems, we are always advising people to considerate on others, otherwise, nobody will be on your side.

Some of you just jump out and post as if your minds travelled while events unfolded.
Well, I refuse to go into the needless drivel you posted up there but let me ask you. Who first put up a defamatory advert in the newspaper, was it not the foolish boss?

1 Like

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Terrence99:

Some of you just jump out and post as if your minds travelled while events unfolded.
Well, I refuse to go into the needless drivel you posted up there but let me ask you. Who put up a defamatory advert in the newspaper, was it not the foolish boss?

Most of the people on nairaland never knew anything about the newspaper publication. The person that drew my attention to the harassment by soldiers never saw the publication. From the few things I read, he said soldiers were sent after him because he resigned. He should have stated the whole matter, attached the publication and clear himself of all the allegations, well meaning Nigerians can help him just like the case of an Owerri lady being held hostage by the IRT officers.

Information on Social Media is more potent and have wider coverage than print media.
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Minjim: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
wolexy14:
So no address for d signed agreement,,,na werey dis guy be ooooo,so u mean u collected d agreement without d guy specifying his address,se oladayo dey whine us ni? Even sef dat document look like something wey dem just sign sef ...make e bring d original come out jooor.....I be yoruba but dat shit ain't real
Since the matter is already in court, will you guys allow the court settle it before you start taking sides
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
It is not enough to conclude anything...
Let them sort it out in court...
Anyone saying anything for or against any party is just being sentimental like a typical Nigerian.
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by wolexy14(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:

In your attempt to seem non biased and woke you ended up sounding stupid....you think you're Yoruba but being Yoruba is more than genetics, it's a mindset.... you're an honorary flatin0 pig.
no be biased mata mate I work in an organization and I know d rudiments of an agreement sir,mindset or yoruba shit,bro dat shit ain't real ,moreover no worry we dey watch ow dis issue will unfold,u go see say am 200% right .I might sound stupid to u but wetin no real no real ...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The New Lagos Police Command PPRO / Can An MBA Holder Go For A Phd In Management? / How Much Do You Pay Your Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.