Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims (18306 Views)

VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by wolexy14(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
LamidiCownu:

You are an irredeemable dumbo.
What is the business of Yoruba between a CEO and his former employee .

Can't you losers discuss issues based on it's merits rather than seeing things from ethnic lens ??

Smh
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy am one of e few Nigerians who doesn't preach ethnic bigotry sir,na ibo woman I still carry put for house ,so the idea of ethnic shit ain't my shit oga .....but dat document is not real sir ,I don work for different organizations wey I sign agreement docs

1 Like

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2021
EmperorTolson:
But why does the man has to take laws into his own hands.
Why does the man needs to go to his house when the case has already been reported to the police.

Someone is lying.

Where's the proof that this happened?
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by litaninja(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2021
Look closer. The address is blocked out for privacy / security.

wolexy14:
So no address for d signed agreement,,,na werey dis guy be ooooo,so u mean u collected d agreement without d guy specifying his address,se oladayo dey whine us ni? Even sef dat document look like something wey dem just sign sef ...make e bring d original come out jooor.....I be yoruba but dat shit ain't real
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by KitchenBath: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ok let d law takes it course no be who shout first dey innocent.
<a href="https://90210kitchenbath.com/">Kitchen And Bath</a>
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by KitchenBath: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ok let d law takes it course no be who shout first dey innocent.
Kitchen And Bath
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thrones:

How old are you and what's all these smelly nonsense you are spitting? You either lack home training or your IQ is lesser than that of a goat. I'm just stating the obvious before you conclude I'm insulting you. Employer of labor kor, cattle rearer ni. Ode grin

You single digit IQ tribalists are always in fresh supply like fresh cassava bread on this forum. This I have discovered.

The lizard brained idiot talking about single digits iq when a hammer has more abilities than your pathetic self.... you're stating the obvious believes of an average criminal Nigerian worker who sees no problem in being a criminal, chimps like you are in high supply within the nigerian society reason why nigeria is currently a banana republic.....never in your pathetic life ask about my age, direct such questions to your stupid old man.
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Thrones: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:

The lizard brained idiot talking about single digits iq when a hammer has more abilities than your pathetic self.... you're stating the obvious believes of an average criminal Nigerian worker who sees no problem in being a criminal, chimps like you are in high supply within the nigerian society reason why nigeria is currently a banana republic.....never in your pathetic life ask about my age, direct such questions to your stupid old man.

What's wrong with this one? Boy you can't be more than 15 years of age so my question is not out of place going by your tomfoolery. If you are over 15 then your parents did not raise you well - your stupidity is unparalleled. I really doubt you have any though, probably raised in the gutter. To idi0ts like you crime is associated with tribes, certain tribes are to be vilified while yours is full of saints. Maybe Hush and the Nigerian man sentenced for fraud seen on Nairaland home page this evening alone are also of the tribe you love to denigrate. Low grade m0nkey.

Employer of labor kor, goat herder ni grin. Werey alaso feeling like ancient of days.

Get the Fkuc outta here!

1 Share

Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thrones:

What's wrong with this one? Boy you can't be more than 15 years of age so my question is not out of place going by your tomfoolery. If you are over 15 then your parents did not raise you well - your stupidity is unparalleled. I really doubt you have any though, probably raised in the gutter. To idi0ts like you crime is associated with tribes, certain tribes are to be vilified while yours is full of saints. Maybe Hush and the Nigerian man sentenced for fraud seen on Nairaland home page this evening alone are also of the tribe you love to denigrate. Low grade m0nkey.

Employer of labor kor, goat herder no grin. Werey alaso feeling like ancient of days.

Get the Fkuc outta here!

I don't need to know your age to predict your own stupidity, besides fools at 40 exist so it won't be out of place if you're above 40 and still stupid, technically speaking it would have been more profitable if the sheboon you call your mother birthed a hammer rather than the evolutionary failure she regards as a son, at least the hammer would be more useful..... criminals exists in every tribe and country but it's when it happens more with a certain group of people and it becomes engrained in their culture the need arises to call them out on their criminal nature just as we hail them for achievements attributed to their tribes, it's why Nigerians are specially profiled at airports this doesn't make airport authorities low IQ monkeys like your father, lastly the only person feeling like ancient of days your rettarded self who was quick to bring up age in the discussion because most likely your grey hair is the only achievement you can say your misrable life has. Talking about upbringing when you where probably raised with and by pigs grin bloody dumb nignog.
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by EmperorTolson: 6:52am On Aug 22, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Where's the proof that this happened?
Read the previous post? It's there with evidences
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Thrones: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2021
WesternOligarch:

I don't need to know your age to predict your own stupidity, besides fools at 40 exist so it won't be out of place if you're above 40 and still stupid, technically speaking it would have been more profitable if the sheboon you call your mother birthed a hammer rather than the evolutionary failure she regards as a son, at least the hammer would be more useful..... criminals exists in every tribe and country but it's when it happens more with a certain group of people and it becomes engrained in their culture the need arises to call them out on their criminal nature just as we hail them for achievements attributed to their tribes, it's why Nigerians are specially profiled at airports this doesn't make airport authorities low IQ monkeys like your father, lastly the only person feeling like ancient of days your rettarded self who was quick to bring up age in the discussion because most likely your grey hair is the only achievement you can say your misrable life has. Talking about upbringing when you where probably raised with and by pigs grin bloody dumb nignog.

Well I took a few minutes to glance through some of your recent posts on Nairaland just to confirm if you are mentally okay or not... and I immediately confirmed that you are absolutely sick in the head. You actually should not be writing me, rather you should be taking treatment for full blown madness in a mental asylum.

I felt a little bad that I wasted some of my time replying someone that walks and sleeps in tribal hatred. How low! It's a curse you will have to carry for the rest of your life. This will be my last reply to you God willing as you are not worth a second of my time.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it."

― George Bernard Shaw
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2021
Thrones:

Well I took a few minutes to glance through some of your recent posts on Nairaland just to confirm if you are mentally okay or not... and I immediately confirmed that you are absolutely sick in the head. You actually should not be writing me, rather you should be taking treatment for full blown madness in a mental asylum.

I felt a little bad that I wasted some of my time replying someone that walks and sleeps in tribal hatred. How low! It's a curse you will have to carry for the rest of your life. This will be my last reply to you God willing as you are not worth a second of my time.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it."

― George Bernard Shaw

Your empty skull can't come up with anything rather than insults and giving quotes to make you feel smart. You refer me to a mental institution but in your case I'd advise you to put gun in your mouth and pull the trigger..... there's no solution for dimwits like you. Initially I thought I could straighten you up with my words but your father like everything he did failed in that aspect so who am I.
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by pslschedule2022: 8:21am On Feb 14, 2022
HBL [url]PSL Schedule 2022[/url]https://t20worldcuplivescore.com/hbl-psl-schedule-live-streaming-teams-fixtures-venues/ has been announced. Get to know about the PSL 7 Live Streaming Teams Fixtures, Venues.
Re: Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims by famcelebrities: 11:45am On Jan 08
Here is the detail about [url]Nila Myers Net Worth[/url][url][/url]https://famcelebrities.com/nila-myers-net-worth-biography-age-career/, Biography, Age, Career, Height, Affairs, and much more. Nila Myers is Ben Hollingsworth’s wife, and as a result of their relationship, she has gained notoriety.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do You Pay Your Driver / Can An MBA Holder Go For A Phd In Management? / Consequences Of A Bank Staff Who Lost Money In The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.