Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3510890 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:59am On May 11, 2018
Barry

It’s quirky, dark, comedic, unique. Definitely recommend.

Wow! Just dawned on me that I'm actually the the first person to kick off page 1000. Time to pop champagne! First of many more great things to come, I hope.

#1000 #Milestone

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frostyzone(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2018
CoolDipper:

WTF angry

I know right? Technology has surpassed expectations. It's projected that before 2030 cars will be airborne. Man I can't wait for that day. I would sure love to fly an Audi A4 one day. I know what's on ya mind, why not Benz C300, right? Nope nigga, shiit too hard to maintain and woe betide you poor fvcker if it suddenly develops an engine trouble...that's tantamount to watching your dough go bye bye. Nope. I'd rather cruise the breeze with Audi A4, the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frostyzone(m): 12:33pm On May 11, 2018
koice:

You just got trolled. He's a notorious troll back in the day. Series of banned accounts and he keeps on popping back up like a bad breath. Go through this post history and you'll see a lot of hidden posts. Hell, Seun himself banned him once when he trolled the Game of Throne thread back in 2014. Check his signature, it's "troll" spelled backwards. grin

You think you know me? you don't know shiit nigga. That's how this little fvcker back then in high school tried to pin something on me because I was just standing there. I guess I was convenient because I don't talk much, like I was an introvert, ya know? The worst thing about been an introvert is you can't talk to girls man. Everytime you rehearsed what to say to your crush and she walks past, your mind go completely blank. Fvck high school.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frostyzone(m): 12:36pm On May 11, 2018
Kaycee7:
You tend to ramble on and forget the initial point you wanted to make.

Nope nigga I'm very eloquent. I took some class on public speeches and there is this fvcker that thought he's the best orator in our class. He's not bad I don't admitting but he's no Barack Obama.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achillesdam500(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2018
koice:

You just got trolled. He's a notorious troll back in the day. Series of banned accounts and he keeps on popping back up like a bad breath. Go through this post history and you'll see a lot of hidden posts. Hell, Seun himself banned him once when he trolled the Game of Throne thread back in 2014. Check his signature, it's "troll" spelled backwards. grin
True
I knew he was sense deficient immediately I saw the first post
Decided to get more of his stupidness
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frostyzone(m): 12:51pm On May 11, 2018
Achillesdam500:
True I knew he was sense deficient immediately I saw the first post Decided to get more of his stupidness
Sorry troll, I can't comprehend bullshit.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 1:29pm On May 11, 2018
Page 1000.

Well, I wanna say thank you to whoever spoke about Banshee, its such an interesting series. I started S1E1 today and I can't wait to download and watch the remaining.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2018
Has anyone seen deep state
Should I continue downloading

Btw #1000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 11, 2018
Achillesdam500:

True
I knew he was sense deficient immediately I saw the first post
Decided to get more of his stupidness

Don't feed the troll, that's what he wants. Just seal in him in an ignore box and lock it away.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 11, 2018
sod09:
Has anyone seen deep state
Should I continue downloading

Btw #1000

The theme is espionage, it has Mark Strong, it's british... the question is, what were you waiting for?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2018
grin
This guy!! He always has something to say.... Always!!

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bookiesondebt: 2:23pm On May 11, 2018
koice:

The theme is espionage, it has Mark Strong, it's british... the question is, what were you waiting for?
Wait....You always make a comment on every series.
Hope its not what am thinking!!
Well thanks for your comment the other time.
I opt for 24...its interesting so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 2:29pm On May 11, 2018
koice:

grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GregJo: 2:37pm On May 11, 2018
pg 1000. I was here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by heskeyw(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2018
Thanks to the guy that told me about INTO THE BADLANDS. this movie is a hit back to back.
Am now on Marco Polo.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyetpel(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2018
I just love when this babe says, 'Decker' whenever she receives a phone call
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2018
Singapore1 was Here

Signature :-
Shakshaka.dhdnzhxjsgdfxhshshd
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 11, 2018
Mrmos:
Page 1000.

Well, I wanna say thank you to whoever spoke about Banshee, its such an interesting series. I started S1E1 today and I can't wait to download and watch the remaining.
It's an interesting series, every episode puts one on the edge.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Awoo88: 6:30pm On May 11, 2018
Anybody with the link to Star season 2 episode 16??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Debankies: 6:58pm On May 11, 2018
Pls does anyone know the sites I can download Turkish tv series with English subtitles?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 7:11pm On May 11, 2018
Lethal Weapon ended S2 with a suspense (Martin Riggs was shot). I heard they have fired him sha. They will likely replace him in S3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by localblood(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2018
Page 1000[color=#000099][/color] #seen
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 8:35pm On May 11, 2018
I just saw the first 2 episodes of Cobra Kai. I must say it's very promising.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2018
Mrmos:
Lethal Weapon ended S2 with a suspense (Martin Riggs was shot). I heard they have fired him sha. They will likely replace him in S3.
if they try it I will stop watching.
Those 2 lunatics are the reason I enjoy the series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 8:59pm On May 11, 2018
Koice is cool , sometimes I do wonder if he watched all of em....
bookiesondebt:

Wait....You always make a comment on every series.
Hope its not what am thinking!!
Well thanks for your comment the other time.
I opt for 24...its interesting so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fxwarrior: 9:06pm On May 11, 2018
heskeyw:
Thanks to the guy that told me about INTO THE BADLANDS. this movie is a hit back to back.
Am now on Marco Polo.

Hmm. Am already salivating. I will join you guys soon when I buy a new phone.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freezyprinzy(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2018
Mrmos:
no way!!!!!!!
I love the series because of him if he is sacked I'll stop watching time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shurlar50(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2018
koice:

Bro, please what's your view on Ray Donovan Is it a great show or i shouldn't waste my time?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pamcode(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2018
designated survivor and The originals really heating up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:37pm On May 11, 2018
page 1000

nicegrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 11:51pm On May 11, 2018
heskeyw:
Am now on Marco Polo.

Like seriously
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 12:41am On May 12, 2018
‘Deception’ Canceled After One Season On ABC

‘Kevin (Probably) Saves The World’ Canceled After One Season On ABC

‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Canceled By ABC After One Season

‘Ten Days In The Valley’ Canceled After One Season On ABC

‘The Mayor’ Canceled By ABC

‘The Crossing’ Canceled By ABC After One Season

‘Station 19’ Renewed For Season 2 By ABC

‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Renewed For Season 5 By ABC

‘Black-ish’ Renewed For Season 5 By ABC

‘American Housewife’ Renewed For Season 3 By ABC

‘iZombie’ Renewed For Season 5 By the CW

‘Splitting Up Together’ Renewed For Season 2 By ABC

‘Great News’ Canceled By NBC After Two Seasons

‘Designated Survivor’ Canceled By ABC After Two Seasons

‘Quantico’ Canceled After Three Seasons On ABC

‘The Exorcist’ Canceled By Fox After 2 Seasons

‘Lucifer’ Canceled By Fox After 3 Seasons

‘The Brave’ Canceled By NBC After One Season

‘Taken’ Canceled By NBC After 2 Seasons

‘Speechless’ Renewed For Season 3 By ABC

‘The Last Man On Earth’ Canceled After Four Seasons On Fox

NBC Renews ‘Blindspot’ For Season 4

‘Star’ Renewed For Third Season By Fox

‘Alex, Inc.’ Canceled After One Season On ABC

‘Valor’ Officially Canceled By The CW After One Season

‘The 100’ Renewed For Season 6 By The CW

‘Good Girls’ Renewed For Season 2 By NBC

‘The Resident’ Renewed For Season 2 By Fox

‘Empire’ Renewed For Season 5 By Fox

‘The Good Fight’ Renewed For Season 3 By CBS All Access

‘For The People’ Renewed For Season 2 By ABC

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Alienist, Ugik(m), Kaycee7(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.