Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3511613 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonny1212: 8:07pm On May 09, 2018
oyetpel:

I am very sorry to recommend that.

You better keep re-watching your 24.

If you know who Pablo Escobar is, you won't call Narcos boring.
24 is the only series I've watched more than 7 times. . just want u to know how interesting it is.. as for Narcos. I didn't find it interesting. u can convince me tho. no suspense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyetpel(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2018
nonny1212:

24 is the only series I've watched more than 7 times. . just want u to know how interesting it is.. as for Narcos. I didn't find it interesting. u can convince me tho. no suspense

Since you said it's boring, that's means you have watched it.
So convincing you is a waste of time.

But if you know Pablo Escobar, then you will find it interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 9:38pm On May 09, 2018
cobra kai

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2018
Legion is just too good. I seriously pity the people who don't understand this masterpiece. cry

No one can comprehend the power of David!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 9:55pm On May 09, 2018
iamharkinwaley:
A good evening to you all

Please can someone get me a download link for the series 24, Please I will very much appreciate a link of lower mb(Less than 110 mb ) and clearer version.....

Thanks, waiting in anticipation.....
Can anyone help please? I want to start download by 12 this midnight, mtn night plan you know.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:07pm On May 09, 2018
iamharkinwaley:

Can anyone help please? I want to start download by 12 this midnight, mtn night plan you know.

79.127.126.110/Serial/24/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 10:10pm On May 09, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:

79.127.126.110/Serial/24/
Thanks bro, more blessings

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:34pm On May 09, 2018
Baskets

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dozzyranky: 10:41pm On May 09, 2018
Go watch Hilarious movie ever AKI AND PAW IN MALAYSIA TRENDING NOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1vhEMXtzcQ
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abclivetvhd: 8:26am On May 10, 2018
I am watching 80 plus years old movies. They have the pretty good collation. Would recommend, check this app: "Okpo Movies"

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 9:36am On May 10, 2018
amazing race
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frostyzone(m): 10:18am On May 10, 2018
Cobra kai...crap.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achillesdam500(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2018
Frostyzone:
Cobra kai...crap.
When you'd be downloading from o2tvseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2018
I have missed alot sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 12:04pm On May 10, 2018
Frostyzone:
Cobra kai...crap.

Who dare to call cobra kai crap

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hopefulLandlord: 3:23pm On May 10, 2018
going old school
watching Harper's Island
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frostyzone(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2018
Achillesdam500:

When you'd be downloading from o2tvseries

Hell no. I can't remember the last time I downloaded from that cheap ass website. My best friend still downloads from there though. I'm like dude can't you discern the fact that this shiit is blurry as hell and he's like no nigga, it ain't blurry on my phone. What?? I use phone too and it sure as shiit blurry as fvck. And he's like, nigga sumtin musta be wrong with ya eyes man. Well, I ain't the man wearing glasses you four eyes piece of shiit. This dude got poor sight man and I ain't talking he strained it reading or some modafukin pretentious shiit like that, I'm talking about genetics man. His whole family are buncha four eyes freakshow. His dad is one mean modafuka even tho he can't see properly. One time this dude walked in on us playing Fallout 4 and straight up yanked the power cord from the power source. WTF dude?! Just because you have a beef with your son doesn't mean you have to take it out on me too. Fvck that guy.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achillesdam500(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2018
Frostyzone:

Hell no. I can't remember the last time I downloaded from that cheap ass website. My best friend still downloads from there though. I'm like dude can't you discern the fact that this shiit is blurry as hell and he's like no nigga, it ain't blurry on my phone. What?? I use phone too and it sure as shiit blurry as fvck. And he's like, nigga sumtin musta be wrong with ya eyes man. Well, I ain't the man wearing glasses you four eyes piece of shiit. This dude got poor sight man and I ain't talking he strained it reading or some modafukin pretentious shiit like that, I'm talking about genetics man. His whole family are buncha four eyes freakshow. His dad is one mean modafuka even tho he can't see properly. One time this dude walked in on us playing Fallout 4 and straight up yanked the power cord from the power source. WTF dude?! Just because you have a beef with your son doesn't mean you have to take it out on me too. Fvck that guy.
Intriguing grin
So why did you hate cobra Kai so much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achillesdam500(m): 4:45pm On May 10, 2018
Frostyzone:

Make some peace with that motherfucker tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frostyzone(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2018
Achillesdam500:

Intriguing grin

Why did I hate Cobra kai? Lotsa reasons man, lotsa reasons. what's with this latest trend of casting young bloods in films and expect red blooded adults to take it seriously? Everyone know d kids are piece of shiit actors, they can't act worth a damn. Put a gun to their heads and they can't act to save their miserable lives. I know what you're thinking, maybe the gun is a revolver with one bullet in the chamber, huh? Maybe it's a game of russian roulette, huh? Well, it doesn't matter. A gun is a gun but I will take a fully auto Smith and Wesson 45 any day. They don't call it the fbi gun for no reason man, the contraption won't jam on you like a glock would or a semi auto berrata 32 would too. Don't trust your life on those outdated fvcks man. Always go with state of the art. You don't even have to be a dead shot to use one, the thing does most of that for you. it's like riding a Tesla electric car. The car does 80%. Eleon Musk is the man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achillesdam500(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2018
Frostyzone:

Why did I hate Cobra kai? Lotsa reasons man, lotsa reasons. what's with this latest trend of casting young bloods in films and expect red blooded adults to take it seriously? Everyone know d kids are piece of shiit actors, they can't act worth a damn. Put a gun to their heads and they can't act to save their miserable lives. I know what you're thinking, maybe the gun is a revolver with one bullet in the chamber, huh? Maybe it's a game of russian roulette, huh? Well, it doesn't matter. A gun is a gun but I will take a fully auto Smith and Wesson 45 any day. They don't call it the fbi gun for no reason man, the contraption won't jam on you like a glock would or a semi auto berrata 32 would too. Don't trust your life on those outdated fvcks man. Always go with state of the art. You don't even have to be a dead shot to use one, the thing does most of that for you. it's like riding a Tesla electric car. The car does 80%. Eleon Musk is the man.
Ok you go be
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2018
Frostyzone:

You tend to ramble on and forget the initial point you wanted to make.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by teeboy03(m): 12:30am On May 11, 2018
Please recommend a good series i can watch?

Crime /Detective / Action .

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 1:50am On May 11, 2018
teeboy03:
Please recommend a good series i can watch?

Crime /Detective / Action .

you might want to check out the following :-
Gotham
Bosch
Cardinal
Lethal weapon
Mindhunters
Broadchurch
The Fall
Macmafia
Startup
Top of the lake
line of duty
Altered carbon (also syfy).

And a whole lot of other shows I can't write out. You'll do well to check recent previous pages, some contain a long list of tagged shows that may help you with what you want.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temtop005(m): 2:43am On May 11, 2018
Honestly I thought OITNB was the best women prison ever made but when I saw Wentworth I changed my mind, currently in the 3rd season, pls who can suggest something close to prison break, thanks in advance

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyetpel(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2018
temtop005:
Honestly I thought OITNB was the best women prison ever made but when I saw Wentworth I changed my mind, currently in the 3rd season, pls who can suggest something close to prison break, thanks in advance

www.nairaland.com/2894509/top-3-prison-tv-series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:58am On May 11, 2018
For those that haven't seen Cobra Kai yet, try and watch The Karate Kid first, to get a better grasp at the animosities surrounding the principal characters (Laurence & LaRusso). The movie act as a backstory for the show. Even throughout the show, we were treated to a series of flashbacks, hell, the show started with a flashback. Those flashbacks were snippets of the 1984 movie. Watch it in full and, watch the show, you'll get it then.

If you have watched the show already, no probs, watch the movie anyway. The experience will sorta broaden your initial perspective when you see all tangent of the prism.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:06am On May 11, 2018
Achillesdam500:

Intriguing grin
Kaycee7:
You tend to ramble on and forget the initial point you wanted to make.

You just got trolled. He's a notorious troll back in the day. Series of banned accounts and he keeps on popping back up like a bad breath. Go through this post history and you'll see a lot of hidden posts. Hell, Seun himself banned him once when he trolled the Game of Throne thread back in 2014. Check his signature, it's "troll" spelled backwards. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:28am On May 11, 2018
Frostyzone:

Put a gun to their heads and they can't act to save their miserable lives. I know what you're thinking, maybe the gun is a revolver with one bullet in the chamber, huh? Maybe it's a game of russian roulette, huh? Well, it doesn't matter. A gun is a gun but I will take a fully auto Smith and Wesson 45 any day. They don't call it the fbi gun for no reason man, the contraption won't jam on you like a glock would or a semi auto berrata 32 would too. Don't trust your life on those outdated fvcks man. Always go with state of the art. You don't even have to be a dead shot to use one, the thing does most of that for you. it's like riding a Tesla electric car. The car does 80%. Eleon Musk is the man.

WTF angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59