Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3548555 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2018
Coutinho14:
lol this dude sef, am pretty sure am younger than you but you sound dumb asf
I only attack non barca fans and fans of penaldo.
I dont attack barca fans, so i forgive you again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2018
What's with the cyber bullying here undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2018
Beorn:
Everything Koice wrote about CW was on point. The kiddo above just proved it.

Using runaway models as actresses.
Using handsome males as actors.
Selling their shows on aesthetically appearances of their casts.
Love melodrama.
Teens and starry-eyed young adults being their target audience.

No wonder after 3 seasons, their series' storylines starts depreciating as they focus more on love/romance.

I stopped watching Arrows after season 1 because I found it childish. I watched all seasons of TVD and The Originals but after 3 seasons, both series depreciated. Smallville, I quit it after season 6 after the season lost its taste. I'm sure if I decide to watch 100, I'll meet the same fate as others.

CW tv shows in three sentences:

- Season 1: Good story, decent characterizations, decent mysteries, and villain.
- Season 2: Story is still good but noticeably weaker, characterization and mystery have stalled
- Season 3: Very weak story, characters have started acting moronic, OTT villains that were poorly developed, mysteries that dragged out too long, and have become uninteresting, trash filler episodes, and unnecessary cliffhangers.

Their shows revolve around the trifect of wash, rinse and repeat, and hence, don't possess enough aptitude to mentally and emotionally satisfy mature audiences. CW fanboyism is a legit way of spotting an emotionally immature person(s) aka teenagers... or emotionally stunted adults.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by remzor(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Currently seeing PERSON OF INTEREST... so dope �

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Luchiana1(f): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Check this out- short inspiring drama act click-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k Watch ,like subscribe.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 1Sharon(f): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Back to watching scandal

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Even if it were true, 16 years is far too young to be rubbing shoulders with adults, not to talk of having to deal with grownup courses and extra baggage that comes with them. I need to have words with your parents for their questionable judgement. Shoving a young 'un into a world he was utterly emotional and mentally unprepared for is a psychological abuse. angry

Nawa o.

Aren't there 16 year olds in the universities abroad?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
krattoss:
if it were In my school, he will be a treasure to em bullies and cultists. No thanks to little and amateur physique.

I've always looked like a married man. grin

So no mention physique.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ishilove:

I wonder why your parents were rushing. There's a reason why the government split each level of education by age groups so this need to skip levels is very baffling.

I actually wanted it,Some levels are of no use.

There's a female i knew who skipped primary 5,6 and SS3.

I think she was 15 years old at 200L, studying medicine.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
introvertme:

Nawa o.

Aren't there 16 year olds in the universities abroad?

That's not the point. The point is at that age, a person isn't nearly mentally structured or equipped to deal with sophisticated challenges of higher learning. Read up on Ted Kaczynski aka Unabomber.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
The First
Needed a sci-fi fix, and this will do.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

That's not the point. The point is at that age, a person isn't nearly mentally structured or equipped to deal with sophisticated challenges of higher learning. Read up on Ted Kaczynski aka Unabomber.

All my siblings skipped classes and they're all scholars. Different iq bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
Maniac is like an episode of black mirror turned into a series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
introvertme:

All my siblings skipped classes and they're all scholars. Different iq bro.

Alright. Good for you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
introvertme:
Maniac is like an episode of black mirror turned into a series.

That's what people say, but I don't really see it. It's more like Legion first season to me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

That's what people say, but I don't really see it. It's more like Legion first season to me.

I haven't still completed legion, it's too boring sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
introvertme:

What??! shocked
You just blasphemed against God. Take it back, right now! angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

It kinda gave off more Mr robot vibes to me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
So, will we be seeing an almost total diversion from the comics in Jessica Jones, following the axing of Luke cage?
PS; it might be too early to tell.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
introvertme:

I've always looked like a married man. grin

So no mention physique.
Picture of u looking like a married man... Or adonbilivit tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
Y'all gave that CW troll way too much attention.

Watching
Daredevil S3
Koice, you were right about episode 4. But in terms of scenario, I prefer Frank Castle's prison fight from season 2. And Pointdexter's entrance was thrilling. From the start, you knew the dude was cold-blooded.

And
CastleVania S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Kaycee7:
Y'all gave that CW troll way too much attention.

Watching
Daredevil S3
Koice, you were right about episode 4. But in terms of scenario, I prefer Frank Castle's prison fight from season 2. And Pointdexter's entrance was thrilling. From the start, you knew the dude was cold-blooded.

Mehn, now that I thought about it, Frank's prison fight scene was very brutal indeed. But it was quick, and Frank knew what was coming. Matt didn't.

The things that made Matt's prison fights better, IMO;
- He was ambushed. He literally walked into a trap orchestrated by Fisk.
- He wasn't in top shape.
- He got his ass kicked, but still came up on top due to an ability to take a beating, sheer stubbornness, and resourcefulness. You gotta admire that.
- Managed not to kill anyone, hereby, maintaining his moral propriety.
- The fight scene lasted 9 mins give or take (I counted), which makes it longer than season 2's staircase fight scene.
- The fight scene was full of unexpected twists and suspense, like you're literally afraid for Matt's safety, esp when the prison light turned red, and on his part, Matt was actually scared. I have never seen Matt face display fear like it did in that particular scene.

Pointdexter really gave a strong performance. A complete psycho that enjoys hurting people, and very easy to manipulate. Since he doesn't have a moral compass, he seeks it in others to keep him from succumbing to his natural urges. Fisk exploited that to the max, and successfully turned him to his personal killing machine. I sympathized with Matt when he lamented to his mother that Fisk may have finally found someone that can kill him. The guy doesn't miss, and is deadly with any weapon. Pointdexter was the sh*t. What a great villain.

This was his origin story, and if season 4 were to happen, I reckon he will finally assume the infamous Bullseye persona. Daredevil and friends are on a long thing. Sh*t is gonna get crazy. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Kaziar:
So, will we be seeing an almost total diversion from the comics in Jessica Jones, following the axing of Luke cage?
PS; it might be too early to tell.

I think they are gonna axe it anyway. Disney is cleaning house to create an opportunity for it's streaming service. They better stay away from Daredevil and Punisher though, unless...

Suffice to say, fans are gonna trip if they so much as breath wrong in the direction of these shows.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Black Earth Rising
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bidemz(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
TissuePaper:
the flash season 1 is very interesting but as it goes further it becomes stupid and uninteresting...dont expect much from it
Sorry it took almost a month to reply you, bruh. I was too busy.

Yeah, I'm on it and you are kinda right tho.

And I think Barry is too emotional for a hero....mtcheww, so annoying at times angry

My favorite characters in season 1 is Dr. Wells $ Caitlin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TissuePaper: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
bidemz:

Sorry it took almost a month to reply you, bruh. I was too busy.

Yeah, I'm on it and you are kinda right tho.

And I think Barry is too emotional for a hero....mtcheww, so annoying at times angry

My favorite characters in season 1 is Dr. Wells $ Caitlin

I don't want to be the one to say I told you so grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

The writers got us unaware, it was an epic plot twist and i cried my eyes out.

Just as The episode final of the originals made me cried.

CW has this thing that no other network can rival, they are the best in making you cry

Common kid! U have to grow up. U cry too damn much. No wonder u r a fan of CW network = "crying watchers network"
Please stop all this crying, we know u r young but u r not a baby.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gift01: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Let's stop the argument pls. I need a series that focuses on jail break or heist. Just wanna keep the brain warming. Any latest action series is also welcomed. Thankfully Last Ship became interesting with the last 2 episodes. Was afraid it was going south
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
introvertme:

Legion is far from boring. U need to concentrate and get a good grip on the storyline and after that u wouldn't want to miss a second. But if u don't like slow burners then it's not for u.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DiggITnetwork: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
moiaimi:
the episode one of legacies to me is a waste of MB

Hmmmm
Issorite
Will be keeping tabs with one eye.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DiggITnetwork: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Lolz. The Pretender! The guy that take on disguises to help out people, amirite? cheesy

Yeaaaaaaa
The guys does everything oo
Jack of all trades
Oh he fell in love with an enemy or so
Gosh... Am feeling so old right now

(1) (2) (3) ... (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Barrywhyte1(m) and 2 guest(s)