Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549253 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bidemz(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
TissuePaper:
I don't want to be the one to say I told you so grin
Lol grin Yeah, u don't.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
gift01:
Let's stop the argument pls. I need a series that focuses on jail break or heist. Just wanna keep the brain warming. Any latest action series is also welcomed. Thankfully Last Ship became interesting with the last 2 episodes. Was afraid it was going south

Have you seen money heist?

KoiceReloaded suggest some
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DiggITnetwork: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Joered63:

Legion is far from boring. U need to concentrate and get a good grip on the storyline and after that u wouldn't want to miss a second. But if u don't like slow burners then it's not for u.

Hmmm...this happens to persons like me and I don't like it cos I get to drop good shows with slow pacing and only pick it up until when it becomes a much talk conversation
Some series are very slow in plot revelation and events pacing which means you don't get to see shocking stuff in first few episodes ...breaking bad,legion, house of cards etc .
BTW to the CW (cock suck**n balls) their stuff is not top notch... It always spiral down ......to drag koice, beorn and avid series enthusiasts into a quick question
Why do shows start with a lot of hype and then it just spirals down .....is it that the audience suddenly shifts focus or the writers just lost their creative directions ...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
DiggITnetwork:

Yeaaaaaaa
The guys does everything oo
Jack of all trades
Oh he fell in love with an enemy or so
Gosh... Am feeling so old right now

He was often one step ahead of the center whenever they come calling.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
gift01:
Let's stop the argument pls. I need a series that focuses on jail break or heist. Just wanna keep the brain warming. Any latest action series is also welcomed. Thankfully Last Ship became interesting with the last 2 episodes. Was afraid it was going south

Jailbreak and heist-themed genres are not very popular or common. I only know a handful;
- Prison Break (Jailbreak)
- Narcos (Heist is a sub-theme)
- Animal Kingdom (Heist)
- Snowfall (Heist is a sub-theme)
- The Wire (Heist is a sub-theme)
- La Casa del Papel (Heist)
- The Chi (Heist is a sub-theme)
- Queen of The South (Heist is a sub-theme)
- Justified (Heist is a sub-theme)
- Boardwalk Empire (Heist is a sub-theme)
That's about it.

New action-packed tv shows;
- Altered Carbon
- Bodyguard
- Condor
- Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan
- Titans
- Godless
- Happy!
- Future Man
- Killing Eve
- Barry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ok, I just read finished reading "The witcher" books and wow, Netflix please don't mess this up

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
DiggITnetwork:

Hmmm...this happens to persons like me and I don't like it cos I get to drop good shows with slow pacing and only pick it up until when it becomes a much talk conversation
Some series are very slow in plot revelation and events pacing which means you don't get to see shocking stuff in first few episodes ...breaking bad,legion, house of cards etc .
BTW to the CW (cock suck**n balls) their stuff is not top notch... It always spiral down ......to drag koice, beorn and avid series enthusiasts into a quick question
Why do shows start with a lot of hype and then it just spirals down .....is it that the audience suddenly shifts focus or the writers just lost their creative directions ...

You've already answered your own question. Shows with good production values coupled with creative writing improve with every season, whilst shows with low production values and lazy writing invariably deteriorate. A typical CW show is a prime example of the later.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ok, am I the only one following Netflix Spanish speaking shows like elite and The house of flowers? What gives?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sasquatch:
Ok, I just read finished reading "The witcher" books and wow, Netflix please don't mess this up

Yeah I'm eagerly waiting for that series. Have you seen the video game?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Joered63:

Yeah I'm eagerly waiting for that series. Have you seen the video game?
I must be living under a rock if I don't know the game, the game led me to the books
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sasquatch:

I must be living under a rock if I don't know the game, the game led me to the books

Lol. That game is dope. If they can replicate the characters exactly as the game did. Then I think we are on for a real treat on a GOT level.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ishilove: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

It's either our education system has gone to the dogs or kids are getting smarter nowadays. I'm more inclined towards the the former.
I concur, and it's gonna get worse.

Forget bragging rights, my dear. What's wrong is wrong. Why will you be dragging psychologically unprepared kids through school and essentially robbing them of their childhood?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolu96(m): 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Why is nobody talking about blindspot again?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2018
bolu96:
Because it's now in our blindspot.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2018
bolu96:

lol...what's there to talk about....the show is on a lifeline....getting renewed by chance/luck....I don't see a season 5 after this....

I'm only shocked by Jane's surprising change in personality..... that was Sandstorm's plan all along...the FBI didn't see it coming....

this season would be Jane VS the FBI

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coutinho14: 7:23am On Oct 31, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

What??! shocked

You just blasphemed against God. Take it back, right now! angry
hmm legion and boring in the same sentence? that's blasphemy bro, tender your apologies asap...... legion is legit one of the best mindfvck around if not the best

sorry wrong quote
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adedejiheir: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2018
Join this group to learn how to make money online weekly, doing what you are used to doing casually!
Am a witness, let me show you
https:///Gb5cGQcONmSC4koIgFDVmj
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 31, 2018
Coutinho14:
hmm legion and boring in the same sentence? that's blasphemy bro, tender your apologies asap...... legion is legit one of the best mindfvck around if not the best

sorry wrong quote

No worries, I know you meant to quote introvertme.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2018
Watching intermittently;

- Castlevania season 2
- Mayan MC season 1
- The First season 1
- Hilda season 1
- Black Earth Rising season 1
- Channel Zero season 4

Finished
- Mr Inbetween season 1
- A Discovery of Witches season 1
- Inside No. 9 season 4
- Rake Season 5

- Netflix has renewed BoJack Horseman for season 6.
- George R. R. Martins has confirmed that GoT spinoff will be called The Long Night

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2018
currently watching the purge
it straight up thrash
expected much more

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2018
gift01:

Go watch Snatch. It's a pure heist series.

You are welcome in advance.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by calebsmile(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2018
DCs Titans. Watched season 1 Episode 1 2 3 waiting for 4

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mrmos:

Go watch Snatch. It's a pure heist series.

You are welcome in advance.
Let me give the series a try too..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

What??! shocked

You just blasphemed against God. Take it back, right now! angry
guy he is right, legion is super boring
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
sod09:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=Kaycee7 post=72564272][/quote] tongue

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
sod09:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=KoiceReloaded post=72564485][/quote]

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2018

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=KoiceReloaded post=72565273][/quote]

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
Sasquatch:

Thank you, i just downloaded the app and it's easy peasy

You welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread