Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516117 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Baddestguyp:
People who have watched HOTD should calm down and observe the 24 hours rule...
No spoilers please...

Some of us use night plan to download

Avoid this thread until you watch it

Nothing like 24 hours rule here. This is a TV show not a movie

The sooner it hits the high seas, the sooner the viewers will start talking about it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
Larys, the new badass HOTD

grin I hate him already grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
House of the Dragon episode 6

My thoughts;

How is King Viserys still alive after a decade?
This pussy-ass nigguh should do fast and die. He's getting weaker as time passes. He legit looks like gollum now.

Leanor we know you are gay. We understand.
You and your wife had an agreement before your wedding. We understand.
But not fathering a legitimate offspring to call your own is where I draw the line.

Being gay should not stop you from impregnating Rhaeneyra. If not for anything but for duty sake.
The same duty is the reason y'all got married in the first place. It seems like duty has flown out the window.

3 sons and all of them are bastards. That's crazy.
To add insult to injury, none of them have white hair thereby lending strength to the rumors flying around the court.

I do not pity Leanor and Rhaeneyra at all.
Actions have consequences.

They should carry their cross.

This nonsense could have been avoided if Viserys wedded Rhaeneyra to Daemon....they like each other anyway, it would have been perfect.

Ser Criston is an idiot.
It's okay to hate Rhaeneyra. Mistreating her sons is where I draw the line.
10 years has passed, he should let go of his bitterness.

Alicent is a proper b!tch. She no fit calm down.
Rhaeneyra lives rent free in her head.
To be fair, she's protecting her interest and as is every other character in this show.

She has not attained Cercei's level of bad b!tch.
When Larys killed his father and brother, she was legit horrified.
Cersei wouldn't feel anything.

Speaking of Larys, that guy is pure evil.
A man that can kill his own family should be avoided.
Alicent better stay the hell away from that monster.

Daemon is a shadow of his former self.
He looks tired and depressed and lacking in ambition.
Maybe the death of his wife will spur him to life again.
I need the old Daemon back.

Laena's death was painful and sad.
I've had enough of pregnant women dying in this show.

Episode 6 is great and compelling.

I rate it 8/10

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
House of the dragon episode 6 is 9/10 for me.

So many what tha fork moment grin
I wonder why all you all are blaming Alison though, i didn't see anything that she has done wrong.

Yes it's true she is now a victim of devilish association but please give her a break, she isn't as bad as you all are portraying her.
At least she has honour and won't give pusssyy to a guard.
She is even a better and fit royal to Rhanery.

Isn't she allowed to protect her sons again? All that i have seen, she is only trying to fight for her son.

Mind you, her anger started from Rhanery's lies and betrayal, if she was as evil as you all think, she would have directly told the king about the real identity of the father of his grandsons.

By the way Larys is a badass.
He now has his own private Executioners
grin executioners that don't have tongues to talk even when caught.

9 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
OhBritannia:
House of the dragon episode 6 is 9/10 for me.

So many what tha fork moment grin
I wonder why all you all are blaming Alison though, i didn't see anything that she has done wrong.

Yes it's true she is now a victim of devilish association but please give her a break, she isn't as bad as you all are portraying her.
At least she has honour and won't give pusssyy to a guard.
She is even a better and fit royal to Rhanery.

Isn't she allowed to protect her sons again? All that i have seen, she is only trying to fight for her son.

Mind you, her anger started from Rhanery's lies and betrayal, if she was as evil as you all think, she would have directly told the king about the real identity of the father of his grandsons.

By the way Larys is a badass.
He now has his own private Executioners
grin executioners that don't have tongues to talk even when caught.

I don't blame Alicent at all.

I understand why she carry Rhaenyra for mind.

This is a woman that fornicates with a guard and swore on her mother's grave that's she's a virgin when Alicent asked her about it.

Only for Alicent to discover later that she's a lying cvnt.

Rhaenyra didn't stop there. Now she's sleeping with another guard and producing not one but 3 bastards.

It's crystal clear that she can't be trusted.

How can anyone trust such a person not to kill her competitors when it's time to ascend the throne...?

If we reason this matter Alicent is a better woman than Rhaenyra.

But I need to see how she handles Larys who is obviously worse than the woman she despises.

You can't hate Rhaenyra and be friends with a snake like Larys.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DontBullshitMe: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Why does Rhaneyra's "bastard" sons share little resemblance with the Targaryens?

But in this same show (episode 1), Rhaneyra's mother (Aemma) looks 100% like a Targaryen.

That's a big loophole right there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
Rhaenyra na you do this one

SAY NO TO PATERNITY FRAUD

I feel sorry for the poor kid

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
BlackManta:

I don't blame Alicent at all.

I understand why she carry Rhaenyra for mind.

This is a woman that fornicates with a guard and swore on her mother's grave that's she's a virgin when Alicent asked her about it.

Only for Alicent to discover later that she's a lying cvnt.

Rhaenyra didn't stop there. Now she's sleeping with another guard and producing not one but 3 bastards.

It's crystal clear that she can't be trusted.

How can anyone trust such a person not to kill her competitors when it's time to ascend the throne...?

If we reason this matter Alicent is a better woman than Rhaenyra.

But I need to see how she handles Larys who is obviously worse than the woman she despises.

You can't hate Rhaenyra and be friends with a snake like Larys.
Exactly!!
Alicent is a better woman than Rhanery times 100.
Rhanery that can open pusssy for anyone, i am sure if Daemon wants to have sex with her now, she will still allow it.

As for Alicent and Larys,
Larys might just be her doom but looking at it again, i think Larys does not want Raenery to sit on the throne, so right now if a war breaks out in the nearest future, Larys will be a worthy and deadly ally by the side of Alicent.

Anyhow it is, Alicent is the queen, no matter how evil Larys becomes, the queen can still kill him if she no longer needs his service.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Why does Rhaneyra's "bastard" sons share little resemblance with the Targaryens?

But in this same show (episode 1), Rhaneyra's mother (Aemma) looks 100% like a Targaryen.

That's a big loophole right there.

Ser Harwin's genes is too strong
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DontBullshitMe: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
BlackManta:

Ser Harwin's genes is too strong
I don't disagree, Infact whenever a Targaryen woman copulate outside the Targaryen-Velaryon family duo, their gene does not always survive.

But casting Aemma to look 100% a Targaryen is the error. They should have either kept up with it or not do it at all. Immediately I saw it in the first episode, I was shocked. Terrible idea.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barrywhyte1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

I don't disagree, Infact whenever a Targaryen woman copulate outside the Targaryen-Velaryon family duo, their gene does not always survive.

But casting Aemma to look 100% a Targaryen is the error. They should have either kept up with it or not do it at all. Immediately I saw it in the first episode, I was shocked. Terrible idea.

Like viserys said, nature is a strange phenomenon

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Jeremy Strong is gonna win Best Actor for every season of Succession
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Viserys is making Robert Baratheon look like King Solomon cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frostyzone(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

In hereditary, hair coloration is a toss up. If a black haired guy copulates with a fair haired maiden, their offspring will either be dark haired or fair haired depending on the dominant gene, or red haired if one or both parents have recessive red haired gene that runs in their respective families.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Who's watched the trailer for the last of us...It looks fvking incredible, Pedro Pascal coming for that Emmy...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2022

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
The song is Alone and Forsaken by Hank Williams....

Incredible music....

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
AnfieldFan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBRRDpQ0yc0

Damn..

Nothing to see here.

The roasting would be epic if they mess this up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
AnfieldFan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBRRDpQ0yc0

Damn..

Another HBO masterclass hopefully

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2022

8 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Nothing to see here.

The roasting would be epic if they mess this up.

Who will roast them??

Maybe people should focus more on enjoying shows instead of trying to nitpick...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
ShitStain:

Lol...This comment!

It's Goated grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Who will roast them??

Maybe people should focus more on enjoying shows instead of trying to nitpick...

If you have played the games (last of us 1 and 2) you will understand this trailer is nothing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
I see y'all attacking rhaynera, calling her a slut
It ain't her fault at all...you seem to forget laenor is a pure gay

Like he wants nothing to do with a woman and can't even satisfy her

So when conji comes she has not choice but to turn to ser harwin

I don't blame her

Allicunt and ser criston are Just two wicked,bitter and jealous fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
drisham:

I guess we are calling her "Alicunt" from now on, the name really fits grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Moneyboyz:

If you have played the games (last of us 1 and 2) you will understand this trailer is nothing.

I haven't and I'm still looking forward to this...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by meobizy(f): 12:48am On Sep 27, 2022
The recent episode of HOTD was really good and the most Game Of Throne-ish I’ve come across. I was highly impressed apart from the death of another minor character I cared nothing for.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 1:50am On Sep 27, 2022
drisham:
I see y'all attacking rhaynera, calling her a slut
It ain't her fault at all...you seem to forget laenor is a pure gay

Like he wants nothing to do with a woman and can't even satisfy her

So when conji comes she has not choice but to turn to ser harwin

I don't blame her

Alicent ain't jealous that's not the way I see it tho ... Flashback to eps1 she never really wanted the throne , she didn't actually chose this life it was all her father's doing , she was used as a pawn by her own father for power now she's trapped in a castle all her life .. I think I understand her when I rewatch the eps

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:01am On Sep 27, 2022
⬇️⬇️⚡

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 4:09am On Sep 27, 2022
nani667:
⬇️⬇️⚡

Which website are you using for torent?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 5:09am On Sep 27, 2022
Breaking Bad : 7/10

I started watching this series months ago, after toying around for a few years and couldn't get past episode one.

I decided to trust the process, by middle of season one I was invested. Season two and three were epic, I'd give it a 9/10.

Got bored during the fourth season, took a break for months and finally concluded the series last night.

Is it weird, that my favorite character was Saul. Lol, I always looked forward to his scenes.

The Character development in W.W was astonishing. I hated him all through the fifth season. The end was just perfect

I feel real bad for Jesse, he got pushed around a lot. All of them kept using him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.