Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549914 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Watching Better Call Saul and I see why he became a criminal lawyer.

No one will be treated that way and remain the same cry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tonytonex(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
felixnkubi:
how can he know the Genesis of dragons from GOT? you realize that GOT is after hotd and dragons are pretty much extinct in that era! apart from dany children's
was just saying.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I have episode 1 downloaded already since last week...

It's on my watchlist but I have so many shows fully downloaded I need to finish first
It is purely non-dialogue and all the actions are conveyed through the animation, just so you know.

Great work of art still tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kemistri4(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Alchemy of souls

House of the dragon

Rings of power
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kemistri4(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Has anyone here watched "sex life of college girls"?

Are we expecting a season two?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
oyaskii:
It is purely non-dialogue and all the actions are conveyed through the animation, just so you know.

Great work of art still tho.
hmmm...

I love dialogue tho, especially rich dialogue...
But I'll give it a try when I have time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Someone should recommend an interesting series, where mostly British accent is spoken please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kemistri4:
Has anyone here watched "sex life of college girls"?

Are we expecting a season two?
Yeah November I think
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brokeloser: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I have episode 1 downloaded already since last week...

It's on my watchlist but I have so many shows fully downloaded I need to finish first
For premium violence see primal quickly.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EniyanNla: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Rick and morty looking like family guy, well done sitcom
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
drisham:
Someone should recommend an interesting series, where mostly British accent is spoken please

Pennyworth
Peaky blinders
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Please someone should recommend interesting anime like Arcane.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Calibrator:
About to dive into Westworld season one.

Hope I won't be disappointed?

Get prepared for some mind fvvk and wondering if you got some scenes right. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
zoroby:
Please someone should recommend interesting anime like Arcane.
Arcane is not techinally an anime...it's an American animation

But if you want anime-

Attack on Titan
Cyberpunk Edgerunners
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Vinland Saga
Monster
Hunter x Hunter
Devilman Crybaby
Hellsing Ultimate

Castlevania (also not technically an anime)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Latest chapter of Chainsaw Man

I didn’t know chainsaw man took place in America

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
limcar:
Resident evil was cancelled. So sad. May your shows be cancelled if you are one of them that criticised this show.
Resident Evil was mid. The only good thing about it was the fine actresses.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Factotum: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
BlackManta:

I don't blame Alicent at all.

I understand why she carry Rhaenyra for mind.

This is a woman that fornicates with a guard and swore on her mother's grave that's she's a virgin when Alicent asked her about it.

Only for Alicent to discover later that she's a lying cvnt.

Rhaenyra didn't stop there. Now she's sleeping with another guard and producing not one but 3 bastards.

It's crystal clear that she can't be trusted.

How can anyone trust such a person not to kill her competitors when it's time to ascend the throne...?

If we reason this matter Alicent is a better woman than Rhaenyra.

But I need to see how she handles Larys who is obviously worse than the woman she despises.

You can't hate Rhaenyra and be friends with a snake like Larys.

Here is the thing, you guys are quick to forget the origin of the enmity between Rhaenyra and Alicent. It started the moment Alicent on the advice/order of her father, stylishly inserted herself into the royal family. Rhaeneyra, who thought she had a friend in Alicent was shocked, surprised and possibly betrayed. who wouldn't feel that way?
Rhaeneyra since her birth has had a cloud over her and seen as no one that could never rule. It took the death of her mother for the king to finally and reluctantly make her the heir. Now, after years of Rhaeneyra's struggle and when she's finally seeing the light and getting some love from her father, Alicent came in to steal the show.
Alicent being the queen is now more powerful and could determine the fate of Rhaeneyra if she wanted to.
Alicient had no right to ask Rhaeneyra if she was a virgin. If she had given her the truth, if would have been the end of Rhaeneyra there. She wasn't asking as a friend. she was asking because she wanted to have more information. Information/knowledge gives you an edge.
If we reason this matter Alicent is a better woman than Rhaenyra. -
I don't agree with this comment. How is she a better woman? because she didn't sleep with her guard? Rhaeneyra has always been in a tight position.
Did you know that Rhaenyra had to marry a gay? Hence, for her to procreate, she must be in bed with a straight man. Did you know the marriage was political and not what she wanted?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Here is "Rolling Stone" top 12 greatest shows of all time list". Entirely fine with this list with the exception of the none inclusion of GOT.. probably a spill over from that catastrophic S8...D.B and D.W.B will answer for their crimes one day.

Peep "Succession" among all time OG's...Get on it now if you have been stalling...Peak top tier Tv drama content cool smiley

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-lists/best-tv-shows-of-all-time-1234598313/what-we-do-in-the-shadows-3-1234598401/

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Omg! this episode 6 of Hotd just ruined the series for me sha. No motivation to continue with this series right now... Hotd episode six - 2/10.

The Serpent Queen so far, solid 8.5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by September19: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Rhaenera Honey,I thought they had plan b tea. Why you come dey mumu..

Ser Cole is a fvcking cunt.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
oyaskii:
Here is "Rolling Stone" top 12 greatest shows of all time list". Entirely fine with this list with the exception of the none inclusion of GOT.. probably a spill over from that catastrophic S8...D.B and D.W.B will answer for their crimes one day.

Peep "Succession" among all time OG's...Get on it now if you have been stalling...Peak top tier Tv drama content cool smiley

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-lists/best-tv-shows-of-all-time-1234598313/what-we-do-in-the-shadows-3-1234598401/
the problem I have with top 100 lists like these is they focus more on influence...

The list is mostly affected by three things:

1. The most influential shows
That is even old or recent episodic shows that have average writing but were pretty popular and influential will easily make the list

2. The reviewers preference or preferred genre
Some series genre will never even be considered for such lists...and even among those considered it basically boils down to their preferences

3. Language Barrier
They rarely consider shows outside America and U.K except maybe historical/documentary etc
So even the best shows from Asia, Africa, South America etc will probably not be watched not to talk of considered

Look at the list, there are so many garbage shows with 1000+ seasons we see and ignore on DStv everyday...
So much garbage that none of us on this thread would even consider watching...
So much garbage that anyone outside 40+ year old Americans wouldn't watch...

As usual, they just stuck in a few popular shows as fan service to make the list look somewhat credible...but the reality is that about 85 out of the 100 shows on that list are average af and episodic that you'd have to threaten with a gun before I or anyone else here will watch

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by September19: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
abduleez1:

Get prepared for some mind fvvk and wondering if you got some scenes right. grin
you will question the nature of your reality
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by September19: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
drisham:
bridgerton
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
In addition to the above, I'll only rate a list that has clear CRITERIA...and that criteria for a show imo should mostly be on writing, themes, plot and characters

No a useless propaganda list with useless episodic trash with no proper story, buildup, character development, etc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
oyaskii:

looking at the top 100 shows in the link...

In fact, I will choose Diego and Paloma and Second Chance and those old soap operas with their many love triangles over 80% of the 100 shows on this list...

Cos I'm sure they have way better writing than those American garbage

*Modified

Since they add useless episodic garbage...even PAPA AJASCO is better than many of the shows on the list
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Baddestguyp:
looking at the top 100 shows in the link...

In fact, I will choose Diego and Paloma and Second Chance and those old soap operas with their many love triangles over 80% of the 100 shows on this list...

Cos I'm sure they have way better writing than those American garbage

*Modified

Since they add useless episodic garbage...even PAPA AJASCO is better than many of the shows on the list

Bruh I sincerely don't think this whole rant is warranted, you can just make your own list man.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
pu7pl3:

Bruh I sincerely don't think this whole rant is warranted, you can just make your own list man.
the more I typed, the more I felt like ranting... grin grin grin

When I opened the page...
The useless shows on the list kept annoying me

Imagine the Chinese too decide to make their own "Top 100 shows in the world" and pack useless episodic garbage shows... grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EniyanNla: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pantheon 20/10, this animation series exceeded my expectation ♥

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bold of anyone to think Alicent was betrayed by Rhaenyra.

Alicent only asked if Rhaenyra "fúcked" Daemon. And Rhaenyra told her the truth on that account. Alicent was simply not asking the right questions.

Besides if anyone should feel betrayed, it's Rhaenyra.
All the Hightowers have ever done since episode one is being all up in Rhaenyra's business. The useless father constantly stalked and spied on Rhaenyra while Alicunt seduced her way into becoming Rhaenyra's stepmom overnight. She didn't even have the decency to tell her friend that she was meeting with the king secretly.

They need to find the highest window in the keep and toss Alicunt from it. I cannot stand this level of foolishness

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lana1:
Bold of anyone to think Alicent was betrayed by Rhaenyra.

Alicent only asked if Rhaenyra "fúcked" Daemon. And Rhaenyra told her the truth on that account. Alicent was simply not asking the right questions.

Besides if anyone should feel betrayed, it's Rhaenyra.
All the Hightowers have ever done since episode one is being all up in Rhaenyra's business. The useless father constantly stalked and spied on Rhaenyra while Alicunt seduced her way into becoming Rhaenyra's stepmom overnight. She didn't even have the decency to tell her friend that she was meeting with the king secretly.

They need to find the highest window in the keep and toss Alicunt from it. I cannot stand this level of foolishness
calm down, she totally lied to Alicent...

Plus she swore on her mother that Daemon never "touched her"
Meanwhile the only thing he didn't do is penetrate

She also lied that her virtue was still intact meanwhile she did it with Ser Criston that same night
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
EniyanNla:
Pantheon 20/10, this animation series exceeded my expectation ♥
Also following it...
And I've been convincing friends to watch it
The writing is really good so far...
I wanna see where the story goes sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: toluxa1(m) and 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51