Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516423 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenslander(f): 5:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Season 3

8/10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tonytonex(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2022
HOTD. If you have not watched GOT, don't bother watching HOTD. Start from GOT.

N.B you need to watch it multiple times for you to understand it. You can never understand GOT watching it once. I've watched it many times.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2022
BlackManta:
House of the Dragon episode 6

My thoughts;

How is King Viserys still alive after a decade?
This pussy-ass nigguh should do fast and die. He's getting weaker as time passes. He legit looks like gollum now.

Leanor we know you are gay. We understand.
You and your wife had an agreement before your wedding. We understand.
But not fathering a legitimate offspring to call your own is where I draw the line.

Being gay should not stop you from impregnating Rhaeneyra. If not for anything but for duty sake.
The same duty is the reason y'all got married in the first place. It seems like duty has flown out the window.

3 sons and all of them are bastards. That's crazy.
To add insult to injury, none of them have white hair thereby lending strength to the rumors flying around the court.

I do not pity Leanor and Rhaeneyra at all.
Actions have consequences.

They should carry their cross.

This nonsense could have been avoided if Viserys wedded Rhaeneyra to Daemon....they like each other anyway, it would have been perfect.

Ser Criston is an idiot.
It's okay to hate Rhaeneyra. Mistreating her sons is where I draw the line.
10 years has passed, he should let go of his bitterness.

Alicent is a proper b!tch. She no fit calm down.
Rhaeneyra lives rent free in her head.
To be fair, she's protecting her interest and as is every other character in this show.

She has not attained Cercei's level of bad b!tch.
When Larys killed his father and brother, she was legit horrified.
Cersei wouldn't feel anything.

Speaking of Larys, that guy is pure evil.
A man that can kill his own family should be avoided.
Alicent better stay the hell away from that monster.

Daemon is a shadow of his former self.
He looks tired and depressed and lacking in ambition.
Maybe the death of his wife will spur him to life again.
I need the old Daemon back.

Laena's death was painful and sad.
I've had enough of pregnant women dying in this show.

Episode 6 is great and compelling.

I rate it 8/10

They have turned my fav character to dumbass. Daemon. A no watch again. Been na episode 2 or 3 I stopped
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2022
Treyknowles:

I guess we are calling her "Alicunt" from now on, the name really fits grin

Copyright infringement laws are upheld in this space grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2022
thatthickgurl:
Breaking Bad : 7/10

I started watching this series months ago, after toying around for a few years and couldn't get past episode one.

I decided to trust the process, by middle of season one I was invested. Season two and three were epic, I'd give it a 9/10.

Got bored during the fourth season, took a break for months and finally concluded the series last night.

Is it weird, that my favorite character was Saul. Lol, I always looked forward to his scenes.

The Character development in W.W was astonishing. I hated him all through the fifth season. The end was just perfect

I feel real bad for Jesse, he got pushed around a lot. All of them kept using him.
Also watch the spin-off then,"better call Saul". It's centered around him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2022
Tonytonex:

N.B you need to watch it multiple times for you to understand it. You can never understand GOT watching it once. I've watched it many times.
I haven't seen GOT, but I'm seeing HOTD and I fully understand every part, so far..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2022
BlackManta:
House of the Dragon episode 6

My thoughts;

How is King Viserys still alive after a decade?
This pussy-ass nigguh should do fast and die. He's getting weaker as time passes. He legit looks like gollum now.

Leanor we know you are gay. We understand.
You and your wife had an agreement before your wedding. We understand.
But not fathering a legitimate offspring to call your own is where I draw the line.

Being gay should not stop you from impregnating Rhaeneyra. If not for anything but for duty sake.
The same duty is the reason y'all got married in the first place. It seems like duty has flown out the window.

3 sons and all of them are bastards. That's crazy.
To add insult to injury, none of them have white hair thereby lending strength to the rumors flying around the court.

I do not pity Leanor and Rhaeneyra at all.
Actions have consequences.

They should carry their cross.

This nonsense could have been avoided if Viserys wedded Rhaeneyra to Daemon....they like each other anyway, it would have been perfect.

Ser Criston is an idiot.
It's okay to hate Rhaeneyra. Mistreating her sons is where I draw the line.
10 years has passed, he should let go of his bitterness.

Alicent is a proper b!tch. She no fit calm down.
Rhaeneyra lives rent free in her head.
To be fair, she's protecting her interest and as is every other character in this show.

She has not attained Cercei's level of bad b!tch.
When Larys killed his father and brother, she was legit horrified.
Cersei wouldn't feel anything.

Speaking of Larys, that guy is pure evil.
A man that can kill his own family should be avoided.
Alicent better stay the hell away from that monster.

Daemon is a shadow of his former self.
He looks tired and depressed and lacking in ambition.
Maybe the death of his wife will spur him to life again.
I need the old Daemon back.

Laena's death was painful and sad.
I've had enough of pregnant women dying in this show.

Episode 6 is great and compelling.

I rate it 8/10

To think idiot daemon would likely have been heir had he not do something as low as publicly mocking his grieving brother's dead child. Ser Criston is just the most irritating... Attacking children because a decade ago rhaeneyra didn't abandon her kingdom and forego being heir to the throne to elope with a knightsgaurd so as to pick oranges with him in the village grin. What the heck is he thinking.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tonytonex(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2022
TheStrongest:
I haven't seen GOT, but I'm seeing HOTD and I fully understand every part, so far..
ok. But GOT is the father/genesis. You can't understand. Do you know the genesis of the DRAGONS and how they came about? Watch and thank me later.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2022
Tonytonex:

speak for yourself bro...

Na you no understand GOT in one watch

What you'd have said is that by watching only once, you'll miss some things...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blackiridis(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2022
Homelander vibes grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tonytonex(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2022
Baddestguyp:
speak for yourself bro...

Na you no understand GOT in one watch

What you'd have said is that by watching only once, you'll miss some things...
True exactly. You'll miss somethings and the more times you watch, the better the understanding.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

Also watch the spin-off then,"better call Saul". It's centered around him.

Already started
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Tonytonex:

Lol, who tell you that one. grin grin

I perfectly understand GOT despite watching all the seasons once and didn't read the books while the show was being aired. And it's my favourite and Best TV show of all time. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2022
Baba do small promo and still collect.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, who tell you that one. grin grin

I perfectly understand GOT despite watching all the seasons once and didn't read the books while the show was being aired. And it's my favourite and Best TV show of all time. grin
I'm genuinely curious as to why you've only watched it once despite being your fav show of all time...

Even me, though not being my fav, I've seen it twice but I stopped in season 5...
And I still plan to rewatch next year or the year after and will stop at season 5 again cos I didn't like 6-8

GOT definitely deserves at least 1 rewatch even if you understand it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2022
thatthickgurl:
Breaking Bad : 7/10

I started watching this series months ago, after toying around for a few years and couldn't get past episode one.

I decided to trust the process, by middle of season one I was invested. Season two and three were epic, I'd give it a 9/10.

Got bored during the fourth season, took a break for months and finally concluded the series last night.

Is it weird, that my favorite character was Saul. Lol, I always looked forward to his scenes.

The Character development in W.W was astonishing. I hated him all through the fifth season. The end was just perfect

I feel real bad for Jesse, he got pushed around a lot. All of them kept using him.

Now watch "better call Saul"!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2022
ShitStain:

Now watch "better call Saul"!

On it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brokeloser: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2022
For fans of extreme violence watch primal.So much carnage and I love it.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tonytonex:
ok. But GOT is the father/genesis. You can't understand. Do you know the genesis of the DRAGONS and how they came about? Watch and thank me later.
I thought this is the genesis though..

I don't think I can check GOT out sha, 6 seasons too long o.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Brokeloser:
For fans of extreme violence watch primal.So much carnage and I love it.
I have episode 1 downloaded already since last week...

It's on my watchlist but I have so many shows fully downloaded I need to finish first
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by limcar: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Resident evil was cancelled. So sad. May your shows be cancelled if you are one of them that criticised this show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Exxxgeee: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
meobizy:
The recent episode of HOTD was really good and the most Game Of Throne-ish I’ve come across. I was highly impressed apart from the death of another minor character I cared nothing for.
So letting us knw u cared nothing for d dead kid amounts to what Like y d fvck are u even putting it out sef..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
limcar:
Resident evil was cancelled. So sad. May your shows be cancelled if you are one of them that criticised this show.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by meobizy(f): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Exxxgeee:
So letting us knw u cared nothing for d dead kid amounts to what Like y d fvck are u even putting it out sef..
Oi, twelve year old. I no drop the opinion to start debate. I put out my thoughts like anyone else.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Exxxgeee: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
meobizy:
Oi, twelve year old. I no drop the opinion to start debate. I put out my thoughts like anyone else.
Alright. Now piss off, will u.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tonytonex(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
TheStrongest:
I thought this is the genesis though..

I don't think I can check GOT out sha, 6 seasons too long o.
GOT actually stopped at season 8. Me sef don't know oh.. cause I have not started watching HOTD. It might be the genesis sha. But until I watch it before I will know
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tonytonex(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I have episode 1 downloaded already since last week...

It's on my watchlist but I have so many shows fully downloaded I need to finish first
Which APP and site did you download it from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tonytonex(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I'm genuinely curious as to why you've only watched it once despite being your fav show of all time...

Even me, though not being my fav, I've seen it twice but I stopped in season 5...
And I still plan to rewatch next year or the year after and will stop at season 5 again cos I didn't like 6-8

GOT definitely deserves at least 1 rewatch even if you understand it all
You GOT it. U just took this out of my mind. I've watched more than once. And I still plan to watch it again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tonytonex:
Which APP and site did you download it from?
gotytv dot com

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
About to dive into Westworld season one.

Hope I won't be disappointed?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tonytonex:
how can he know the Genesis of dragons from GOT? you realize that GOT is after hotd and dragons are pretty much extinct in that era! apart from dany children's
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Calibrator:
About to dive into Westworld season one.

Hope I won't be disappointed?
Let the blood of your mb haunt me if you're disappointed.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: MrKang and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.