Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516854 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2022
Baddestguyp:
trying to use him to revive the dead supergirl series?
Relax...The show has ended and this was a promotional poster for one of the Superman crossover in the Supergirl universe.

For all your chide, the show had very decent ratings and was well received in the demographic it was intended for...I mean...it did survive for 6 seasons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, thanks man.
I kinda miss Koice too. Man was widely knowledgeable.
I do too,he really inspired me to broaden my movie interests, he's one of the reasons why I understood the importance of authentic diversity (not pandering or tokenism to score cheap points) in media and entertainment in general but at least our OGs are still here,from Kaycee to purple,Armadeo,budaatum, Oyaskii,verifiedstalin who I haven't seen in a while to our personal WiFi mystery Nani to our papa Dande who reappeared this year from who knows where,I still miss Jeromeblack and ishi's banter

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

That Aemond guy really caused havoc with Vhagar mehn. He lost one of his eyes in the process of claiming Vhagar so I can't really blame him. cheesy He even claimed it was a fair exchange.

At some point during the war, only Vhagar was defending King's Landing. Rhaneyra had about 3 dragons/Dragonriders on Dragonstone but still she couldn't take King's Landing. Fear of Vhagar lol.

Before she took Kings landing, they had to trick the Wehrey to fly Vhagar out.

Okay. Let's stop spoiling for non book readers. grin grin

grin grin grin That Vhagar is crazy mheeen

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2022
abduleez1:
Vikings: Valhalla S2 first look....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqXpBgSer24

Nice, cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2022
WriterNig:
House Of The Dragon E06 = 9.5/10 ✔️

Wow just wow. The new characters are killing it.

[b]Once, King Viserys was looking for a male heir, now he has it in excess. So many princes everywhere. Be careful what you wish for
. grin[/b]

As in ehn! Baba should have just let his wife be. Raise Rhaenyra up, marry her to Daemon. All this yeye hypertension no go dey for am. And the family would still be happy and strong. Because na only Daemon and Rhaenyra fit tame themselves well. If he had done that we no go get the dance of dragons, so it's good for viewing pleasure grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:

I do too,he really inspired me to broaden my movie interests, he's one of the reasons why I understood the importance of authentic diversity (not pandering or tokenism to score cheap points) in media and entertainment in general but at least our OGs are still here,from Kaycee to purple,Arma.deo,budaa..tum, Oyas..kii,verified..stalin who I haven't seen in a while to our personal WiFi mystery Nani to our papa Dande who reappeared this year from who knows where,I still miss Jeromeblack and ishi's banter

Stalin is still around. Just pops out once in a while and off again.
@ Bolded, I guess everyone grew up.... grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2022
oyaskii:
Relax...The show has ended and this was a promotional poster for one of the Superman crossover in the Supergirl universe.

For all your chide, the show had very decent ratings and was well received in the demographic it was intended for...I mean...it did survive for 6 seasons.
thanks but I won't be caught watching Supergirl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2022
blingxx:

I guess it's time to start hating alicent undecided

Me wey don hate her from the beginning. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2022
nkiliuzo:
witcher s3- mid
WOT s2- mid
None of this upcoming shows dey freak me

Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Baddestguyp:
thanks but I won't be caught watching Supergirl
Your personal choice and preference but it doesn't mean you have a superior taste than those that watch it or doesn't negate the fact that it was enjoyed by an appreciable crowd.

I mean anime is basically your bread and butter, some people might call you childish for that particular choice, like how will a full grown man yap about old style "animation" all day that isn't even in english? But it is what it is.

Moral lesson: Everybody get wentin dey do am and give am Joy G.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2022
oyaskii:
Your personal choice and preference but it doesn't mean you have a superior taste than those that watch it or doesn't negate the fact that it was enjoyed by an appreciable crowd.

I mean anime is basically your bread and butter, some people might call you childish for that particular choice, like how will a full grown man yap about old style "animation" all day that isn't even in english? But it is what it is.

Moral lesson: Everybody get wentin dey do am and give am Joy G.
I watch superhero stuff lol...
But still not supergirl

I have sources, if the show had a good story to tell, I would know
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2022
History of peak 1 (fanart + original images)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Baddestguyp:
History of peak 1 (fanart + original images)
History of Peak 2 (a lot of images skipped)

Saw these on twitter...quite a lot actually

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I watch superhero stuff lol...
But still not supergirl

I have sources, if the show had a good story to tell, I would know
lol you are still not getting the point.

Man said "he has sources" cheesy like you are the director of FBI or CIA? wink. I doubt you are the benchmark for a "good story" because outside your niche, which everyone on the thread knows, your choices are dodgy...I mean, you are still dragging the greatness of "Arcane" despite glaring evidence that prove otherwise.

So G, You know your niche, stick to it.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2022
oyaskii:
Nasty wordplay if you ask me ngl grin grin

Aaaaaahhhhh grin grin
Incest grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2022
Kaycee7:
Alicent about to become Alicunt just as Pu7pl3 prophesied.

Like Melo, purple don't miss

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2022
oyaskii:
lol you are still not getting the point.

Man said "he has sources" cheesy like you are the director of FBI or CIA? wink. I doubt you are the benchmark for a "good story" because outside your niche, which everyone on the thread knows, your choices are dodgy...I mean, you are still dragging the greatness of "Arcane" despite glaring evidence that prove otherwise.

So G, You know your niche, stick to it.
what is my niche?
I watch everything that has good plot or enjoyable to me

If supergirl was good, I'd watch it...but my trusted sources tell me it's a waste of my time...and from parts I've seen it's indeed a waste

No way I'm wasting time watching 6 seasons of supergirl when I have so much quality on my watchlist

I'd rather rewatch peak 100x sef that watch supergirl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barrywhyte1(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2022
House of the dragons ep6 9/10 cool

• Mehhnn this is how you do a time skip.
It doesn't even feel like it was done.

• Am I the only one loving the design of vhagar.
Like the one they show you how old this dragon is. shocked

• And caraxes is super swift.

• If I was daemon I'd burn with leana, that woman too fine abeg.
She together with Aemma look sexier pregnant grin

• Ok im starting to actually hate Cristine Cole now. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Mr Banks really thinks peak Kabuto would lose to Tsunade and that Minato would win Tobirama grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2022
So like this, Alicent don turn witch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Mehn HOTD ep6-10/10

What madness is this ??
Everyone with their agenda Omo

Let me not spoil it

HBO has done it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2022
Barrywhyte1:
House of the dragons ep6 9/10 cool

• Mehhnn this is how you do a time skip.
It doesn't even feel like it was done.

• Am I the only one loving the design of vhagar.
Like the one they show you how old this dragon is. shocked

• And caraxes is super swift.

• If I was daemon I'd burn with leana, that woman too fine abeg.
She together with Aemma look sexier pregnant grin

• Ok im starting to actually hate Cristine Cole now. angry

Criston Coles a fool tho can't blame him..he wanted more of rhaynera

Even ser harwin lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barrywhyte1(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2022
drisham:

Criston Coles a fool tho can't blame him..he wanted more of rhaynera

Even ser harwin lipsrsealed

Why is he now transferring aggression in the little boys? angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2022
@ diehard5

See how an adaptation saved a dead game

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2022
Larys, the new badass HOTD
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Benalfa(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:

I do too,he really inspired me to broaden my movie interests, he's one of the reasons why I understood the importance of authentic diversity (not pandering or tokenism to score cheap points) in media and entertainment in general but at least our OGs are still here,from Kaycee to purple,Armadeo,budaatum, Oyaskii,verifiedstalin who I haven't seen in a while to our personal WiFi mystery Nani to our papa Dande who reappeared this year from who knows where,I still miss Jeromeblack and ishi's banter
yeah koicereloaded GOAT

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2022
No wonder George Martin have been writing game of thrones for years. Me watching not even reading can’t keep up with the names n characters of this shown now imagine the person thinking and coming up with the background of this characters.I got lost trying to know each families and their histrories.
HOD episode6 just opened a floodgate of n endless battles n coming episode I don’t really think I can follow this show for that long but will keep enjoying it till I lost interest but I do hope they plan on ending this on 3 seasons

Episode 6 10/10

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Benalfa(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2022
Benalfa:
yeah koicereloaded GOAT
hulk too,the marvel guy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
No one seems to be talking about PowerBook 3 raising kainan series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Succession S02
final episode.

Just couldn,t watch where Logan had to pick Kendall as the sacrficial lamb...Damn!

Modified

Kendall actually had it in him....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
People who have watched HOTD should calm down and observe the 24 hours rule...
No spoilers please...

Some of us use night plan to download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
newguy1:
No wonder George Martin have been writing game of thrones for years. Me watching not even reading can’t keep up with the names n characters of this shown now imagine the person thinking and coming up with the background of this characters.I got lost trying to know each families and their histrories.
HOD episode6 just opened a floodgate of n endless battles n coming episode I don’t really think I can follow this show for that long but will keep enjoying it till I lost interest but I do hope they plan on ending this on 3 seasons

Episode 6 10/10

@the emboldened

The torment is real my brother

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.