Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3514649 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2023
majesticguy:
Ted Laso S3E7...8/10

The series keeps getting better with each episode. I really loved the Naija touch, it was exquisite.
chill bro it’s really not getting better like that jare ,na every episode the wan use justify the Alphabets stuff it’s tiring

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2023
And normally snake suppose beat throfinn,this people just Dey tickle us this season 2 we never see d brainless Thorfinn gingered with revenge of killing Askeladd.they just Stuck to better story telling this season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2023
Good Lord...I love this premise πŸ‘€πŸ˜©

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bradiyung(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
WrriterNig:
😚

I didn't know season 2 of FROM is out so early
I love this series and anything horror series
You guys should suggest similar scary or horror series like this for me pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gidah:
And normally snake suppose beat throfinn,this people just Dey tickle us this season 2 we never see d brainless Thorfinn gingered with revenge of killing Askeladd.they just Stuck to better story telling this season 2
what I can't wait for is Canute and Thorfinn meeting each other...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:34am On Apr 28, 2023
Peak FICTION is back.... 😎😎

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXgq6xQSyko

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:10am On Apr 28, 2023
⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bisan20: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2023
oyaskii:
Good Lord...I love this premise πŸ‘€πŸ˜©
30 coin - best horror series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bisan20: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2023
Bradiyung:

30 coin - best horror series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2023
CITADEL S01
EP 1&2 7/10

Nice action series feat Pryinka Chopra

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
abduleez1:

Hallelujah! πŸ™ŒπŸΏ
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
WrriterNig:
😚
Best news ever

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
These guys should not try me o

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
πŸŽ₯ The Diplomat S01 (2023) = 5/10 ❌

Poor acting. The ambassador Kate Wyler was just too dramatic for no reason.

πŸŽ₯ Invitation To A Murder (2023) = 4/10 ❌

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
abduleez1:

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!

Yes yes yes. I miss young Jun!!!!!!

Yes !!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WrriterNig: 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
πŸŽ₯ Invitation To A Murder (2023) = 4/10 ❌

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CrystalTiger(m): 3:43am On Apr 29, 2023
This way Power Ghost 2 is going, hope the finale wouldn't be too fatal...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2023
CrystalTiger:
This way Power Ghost 2 is going, hope the finale wouldn't be too fatal...
It will take a miracle for Saxe Cooper to survive this season... personally i would be shocked...Mann has been on a thin thread for a while now.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2023
ATLA Movie
Releases in cinemas October 10, 2025

New poster looks even more anime-like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CrystalTiger(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2023
oyaskii:
It will take a miracle for Saxe Cooper to survive this season... personally i would be shocked...Mann has been on a thin thread for a while now.

You dn find your own scapegoat lol...

Anyhow sha, make Effie no die abeg cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2023
Right.... Shit was so dark person dey squint to see shΓ―t.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2023
QueenMaker is 10/10 for me.

I just finished the entire QueenMaker season 1 and i must tell you that this Korea political series is the best k drama I've seen for years now. Even more better than squid games.

You need to watch this series to understand what i am talking about and I've come to understand In all my years of series that Koreans are better than Americans and Europeans when it comes to political series
Those of us that have seen lots of political series will understand what i am talking about.
From a Korean series called vagabond and other Korea political series to this QueenMaker.

I am telling you that when it comes to political series, give it to the Koreans and then the British.

What is even genius about the QueenMaker are the characters, it's like they were born for the role.
Each character that portrayed a particular role did it so well you will begin to Wonder if that's how they are in reality.
From facial expressions to how they talked, laugh, how they changed their moods.
They were all born for the role.

And another thing about the series is that there are so much life lessons to learn from the series

Seriously i don't know if there will be a season 2 but honestly there is no need for a season 2.
I am totally and 100% satisfied with how it ended.

You need to watch this series to know that life is deep.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2023
β¬‡οΈβ¬‡οΈβš‘

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2023
abduleez1:
Right.... Shit was so dark person dey squint to see shΓ―t.
lo and behold Arya just fly come stab our dear white king and all is gone

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bradiyung:

Black summer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
Legend of Korra....season 4...4/10

Took me almost 2 weeks to finally complete this...

But it's better than Season 2 at least. The LOK series makes me lose faith in the writers...
I wonder if it's the same writers that made the ATLA series. Or maybe the problem is from the books?
I honestly don't know

ATLA was not perfect, but you could tell the writers knew where they were going...it was limited by being a kids show but they did their best to tackle adult themes as much as possible...
LOK on the other hand is a confused mess. The characters are all mostly bland and forgettable...
No depth, no proper tackling of themes, the writing was a complete mess...
It truly was a series set to milk the success of ATLA

Legend of Korra felt more like a modern American teen drama than a series set in the world of Avatar

The politics is a joke...the comedy is boring af...

Do people actually like Korra? Or think she's a good character?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
Currently in season 2 of the walking dead
Omo those walkers are quite fast. But Rick has to stop all these good "I'm a good man" act. He keeps taking unnecessary risks. I wish he would be brutal as Shane embarassed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sparko1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
WriterNig:
πŸŽ₯ The Diplomat S01 (2023) = 5/10 ❌

Poor acting. The ambassador Kate Wyler was just too dramatic for no reason.

This is a joke right? That is one of the best, the list includes Night Agent, Designated survivor.

I really enjoyed it, her husband is the best, God everyone in it is great, top notch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
How come nobody has watched this Netflix series?
Is it because of its fvcked up characters?

It's about a man who became obsessed and started having sex with his son's girlfriend...pretty fvcked up so far

The ratings are low...I'm only at episode 2 but I can say it's good in a fvcked up way...
But it seems people transfer their hate for what the characters are doing to the actual series itself

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
Almost a perfect history video that details the events of the 2000 years history that led to Attack on Titan

AOT fans should check this out

Only 2 main corrections:
1. He said Marley had 7 Titans and Paradis had 2 Titans...
This is false as Paradis had only 1...the Attack Titan was lost for many years until Eren Kruger (the owl) was shown to be one

2. He said Marley intended to feed the founder to Zeke and have him activate the Euthanasia plan...
This is false as Marley didn't even know that Zeke had Royal Blood or about his Euthanasia plan...
These were all secrets Zeke hid from Marley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXSnzQ_LnH8
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
sparko1:

This is a joke right? That is one of the best, the list includes Night Agent, Designated survivor.

I really enjoyed it, her husband is the best, God everyone in it is great, top notch.
I totally agree with you on the diplomat...
the diplomat had good politics...aside the fact that she was treated to be too special

I wouldn't say the Night Agent had good politics tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: brosiye99(m) and 1 guest(s)