Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3513798 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3RNEST(m): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
The Flash (Season 1-9) grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
I recently started watching Succession, I am just enjoying every bit of this series mehn. The Actors are top notch, the story is good, the dialogues is arguably the best by any series.
8.8/10.
Just only in season 2.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
Yet to watch the first 2 episodes...but these reviews are brutal

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterrNig: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
sparko1:

This is a joke right? That is one of the best, the list includes Night Agent, Designated survivor.

I really enjoyed it, her husband is the best, God everyone in it is great, top notch.

Top notch indeed. I was even being generous when i rated it 5. Let's be honest it's a straight 3/10 ❌

One can easily tell it was directed and produced by an all female team.

No action, just talk, unnecessary drama and more unnecessary drama. Especially from the protagonist. Her acting is wack.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 7:48am On Apr 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Yet to watch the first 2 episodes...but these reviews are brutal

The two reviews I saw was brutal. Variety and Polygon. Turns out it was actually a prime executive that came up with the idea. The Russo brothers just ran with it. Polygon even suggest you watch Rabbit hole, The night agent instead or simply wait for FUBAR which may be bad but you at least get to see Schwarzenegger in action again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2023
...and Baddestguyp, is that "Idaten gods only know peace" anime cancelled? Dorohedoro also.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 8:07am On Apr 30, 2023
Crumbian:

The two reviews I saw was brutal. Variety and Polygon. Turns out it was actually a prime executive that came up with the idea. The Russo brothers just ran with it. Polygon even suggest you watch Rabbit hole, The night agent instead or simply wait for FUBAR which may be bad but you at least get to see Schwarzenegger in action again.

I actually like the show.... although Rabbit hole is better, Citadel is just starting, and its action packed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2023
Crumbian:
...and Baddestguyp, is that "Idaten gods only know peace" anime cancelled? Dorohedoro also.
no news whatsoever about it...
Last I heard, the manga hadn't gone far...so there wasn't enough content to adapt a season 2 yet
So it might take like 1 or 2 years if we gonna hear anything about it again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

I actually like the show.... although Rabbit hole is better, Citadel is just starting, and its action packed

It's not really the action packedness that those review have a problem with. One of the reviewers called it a multi-level marketing scheme disguised as a TV show.

Will definitely check it out though, haven't seen that guy in any bad movie/TV series yet.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:
no news whatsoever about it...
Last I heard, the manga hadn't gone far...so there wasn't enough content to adapt a season 2 yet
So it might take like 1 or 2 years if we gonna hear anything about it again

Why make the show in the first place when there isn't enough content to complete it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2023
Crumbian:

Why make the show in the first place when there isn't enough content to complete it?
I heard the webcomic stopped years ago where the anime stopped
The manga was started but was even behind the anime...

It seems the manga just recently caught up to the anime and webcomic...
So it will take time for the manga to finally have enough content for a season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2023
tongue
Crumbian:

It's not really the action packedness that those review have a problem with. One of the reviewers called it a multi-level marketing scheme disguised as a TV show.

Will definitely check it out though, haven't seen that guy in any bad movie/TV series yet.

@bolded...care to explain?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2023
Just finished Citadel episode 1 and 2...
Not as bad a show as people were claiming...
So far it's decent...and not like anyone was expecting next level plot from it...

It was marketed as a simple spy thrillers... something that has been done a million times before...and so far that is what it is

I don't know the expectations people had of it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Just finished Citadel episode 1 and 2...
Not as bad a show as people were claiming...
So far it's decent...and not like anyone was expecting next level plot from it...

It was marketed as a simple spy thrillers... something that has been done a million times before...and so far that is what it is

I don't know the expectations people had of it

It's a nice one actually...not half as bad as people are making it to be
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alienist: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2023
Tfpdl is not opening on my phone. I don't know why.

Where can I download "The Americans"?? I don't want big files.

Can someone recommend telegram channels for series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2023
🎥 Citadel S01 (2023) = 5.9/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
Lol, Amazon just dey collect anyhow. ... 😂😭

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
abduleez1:
Lol, Amazon just dey collect anyhow. ... 😂😭
it's nowhere near the worst show...
That's just nonsense...

But he's right about Citadel being forgettable...
It seems like a show we will forget 2 days after it finishes airing

Just like every average movie e.g Red Notice

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
Man wrote AOT and then said this...

"easy to understand" yet you get videos like this analyzing a single character

Has to be trolling at this point 😂
🤡🤡🤡

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
Summertime Rendering....... 9.7/10

This is a GOATED anime!! Premium tier sci fi fantasy with a mix of action and thriller. A project I'm sure Christopher Nolan would be proud of.

Started off slowly before gaining momentum and never let go during the 4th — 8th episodes. It's a time travelling masterpiece and one of the best pieces of time travel and multiversity.
The action was great, the storytelling was top notch, the intrigue and cliffhangers at each episodes keeps you on the edge of your sit.
It's a mystery thriller wrapped in sci-fi fantasy action garb to provide you top tier entertainment.

A top tier brain stimulating show.

Not having a perfect score of 10/10 was mainly cos of the extra episode at the end. It left you with a feeling of something's not right or things seem too perfect you fear shït might still happen. I feel the finale episode wasn't needed.

And kai, that Ryunosuke "Hizuru" titties na something else bruh... 🥵

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
abduleez1:

This is a GOATED anime!! Premium tier sci fi fantasy with a mix of action and thriller. A project I'm sure Christopher Nolan would be proud of.

Started off slowly before gaining momentum and never let go during the 4th — 8th episodes. It's a time travelling masterpiece and one of the best pieces of time travel and multiversity.
The action was great, the storytelling was top notch, the intrigue and cliffhangers at each episodes keeps you on the edge of your sit.
It's a mystery thriller wrapped in sci-fi fantasy action garb to provide you top tier entertainment.

Not having a perfect score of 10/10 was mainly cos of the extra episode at the end. It left you with a feeling of something's not right or things seem too perfect you fear shït might still happen. I feel the finale episode wasn't needed bu

With the villains outsmarting the heroes at almost every turn, the stakes had me on the edge of my seat.
Hizuru's double barrel shotguns were definitely weapons of mass seduction, ahem, destruction, I mean. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Kaycee7:
With the villains outsmarting the heroes at almost every turn, the stakes had me on the edge of my seat.
Hizuru's double barrel shotguns were definitely weapons of mass seduction, ahem, destruction, I mean. cool

I dey tell you... I don even give up say Shinpei go fit match dem sef for smarts talkless of outsmarting. I begin dey prepare my self for heartbreak make the ending no too pain me. grin Final episode paradise come be like delusion. cheesy

As for Hizuru, Omo brooooo anytime the barrels jiggle like dis my heart dey palpitate. 😭 E don tey die wey I feel this way for anime characters. 😂😂
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
Factos

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
abduleez1:

Not having a perfect score of 10/10 was mainly cos of the extra episode at the end. It left you with a feeling of something's not right or things seem too perfect you fear shït might still happen. I feel the finale episode wasn't needed bu

watched this show last year...

Heavily underrated...mostly because it aired only on Disney + and not Crunchyroll...
And with release schedules and all, many people didn't watch it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I heard the webcomic stopped years ago where the anime stopped
The manga was started but was even behind the anime...

It seems the manga just recently caught up to the anime and webcomic...
So it will take time for the manga to finally have enough content for a season 2

Na wa oo.

Dorohedoro is having the same issues abi?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
Baddestguyp:
watched this show last year...

Heavily underrated...mostly because it aired only on Disney + and not Crunchyroll...
And with release schedules and all, many people didn't watch it

One thing missing tho...... Why you no question my rating based on how important Hizuru's titties are?? 🙃🤨🤔
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
#copied

One thing i always loved and i think most people don't pay a lot of attention to is how isayama named the characters in Aot. One of my favourite is Floch Förster,
"Förster" in german translates to "a person who works in a forest", very fitting name for someone like him who's so deep into the forest and refuses to leave.

Liberio is another word that comes from the word "Libero" which quite literally means "Free". Quite an ironic name for the internment zone.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
The media campaign against Citadel is funny sha...

What's crazier is that I heard there are 4 spinoffs in the works...

Seems Amazon are really confident in the series that they're giving it its own cinematic universe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
abduleez1:

One thing missing tho...... Why you no question my rating based on how important Hizuru's titties are?? 🙃🤨🤔
you didn't focus on the titties ..
The image you posted didn't show it too...

Unlike the other review where the first thing I saw were titties...and I could not even concentrate on reading your review
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
Crumbian:

Na wa oo.

Dorohedoro is having the same issues abi?
I haven't heard anything about Dorohedoro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
tongue

@bolded...care to explain?

Not sure... But I think it has something to do with Prime's assumed desperation for global audience. You know, with the show's "universe" thing and upcoming spin-offs.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
HBO delivering PEAK after PEAK!!!

Two episodes in and I know I never made a mistake with this show. 😎

(1) (2) (3) ... (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)