Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3513773 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 3:32pm On May 03, 2023
New series *The Small Light" just reminded me of reading "Anne's Diary" while growing up.... It is a shame I can't follow up on any series at the moment.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2023
Babaj145:

Honestly she's got one of the best tits in the industry, even that Nun attire couldn't hide dem beauties from shinning😌

Ah! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2023
cheesy cheesy
lipsrsealed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 5:49pm On May 03, 2023
🎥 Chernobyl S01 (2019) = 9.7/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2023
WriterNig:
🎥 Chernobyl S01 (2019) = 9.7/10 ✔️

this show has been on my list for over a year...
I saw on Reddit that it has just about 5 episodes but the most consistent episode ratings in the world on IMDB

But it feels like horror.
Horror in the sense of watching people suffer from a disaster...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by darkelf: 7:59pm On May 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
cheesy cheesy
lipsrsealed

I would watch an entire movie about this

Been a while bro

Say, this Ted Lasso guy is annoying

Like your wife left you for your own therapist, move on and let it go. Stop making it look like you're hurt

Haba

The guy is too soft and weak for my liking abeg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2023
Let's have your take

For me it's Saul Goodman and Harvey as close second...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 8:23pm On May 03, 2023
I have just finished watching Severance, and all I can say is that the director and show writers are extremely cunning.

Picture this: someone gives you a mysterious box. You shake it and hear a promising sound. It feels slightly heavy, indicating that there might be something valuable inside. The longer you hold onto the box, the more excited you become.

Finally, you manage to take a peek inside and catch a glimpse of the goodies.

However, just as you are about to explore further, the person snatches the box away and tells you to wait until Christmas. grin cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:49pm On May 03, 2023
darkelf:

I would watch an entire movie about this

Been a while bro

Say, this Ted Lasso guy is annoying

Like your wife left you for your own therapist, move on and let it go. Stop making it look like you're hurt

Haba

The guy is too soft and weak for my liking abeg
two great characters with completely opposite ideals

I haven't seen Ted Lasso...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2023
FergieRaww:
Let's have your take

Saul Goodman and Annalise Keating

These two will even commit crimes to save you

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by darkelf: 8:51pm On May 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
two great characters with completely opposite ideals

I haven't seen Ted Lasso...

you should
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2023
darkelf:

you should
it seems to be comedy...
Something I'm not really a fan of
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 9:59pm On May 03, 2023
FergieRaww:
Let's have your take

Better call Saul
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Unityp: 10:40pm On May 03, 2023
1923...what a show!!One of my favourite so far this year
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:39am On May 04, 2023
Episode 8 ⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2023
This guy is definitely autistic grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by QueenNyakim: 9:52am On May 04, 2023
Mobile Suit Gundam - The Witch from Mercury.

Even with LGBT content in the show between Suletta and Miorine whom latter basically confessed to Suletta in episode 11 in Season 1, I can appreciate a good story when I spot one despite the gayness. Too bad the Kenyan government allowed their primitive, religious mindset to get in the way so now every show, movie or whatever with gay content gets banned which is probably like over 90% of movies and TV shows nowadays.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 10:14am On May 04, 2023
Reacher??

Kaycee7:
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2023
MJBOLT:
Reacher??

Yes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 11:14am On May 04, 2023
QueenNyakim:

Even with LGBT content in the show between Suletta and Miorine whom latter basically confessed to Suletta in episode 11 in Season 1, I can appreciate a good story when I spot one despite the gayness. Too bad the Kenyan government allowed their primitive, religious mindset to get in the way so now every show, movie or whatever with gay content gets banned which is probably like over 90% of movies and TV shows nowadays.

Primitive because they decided they don't want something that's against their beliefs/culture? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:16am On May 04, 2023
QueenNyakim:

there is a difference between having gày characters and being woke...

You can write a good story with good characters even though they are gay and people won't complain

It is when you make characters solely for the purpose to ticking checkboxes or to push agenda that people complain
Or when you change characters identity or sexual preferences for no good reason, that it becomes woke

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 11:19am On May 04, 2023
Kaycee7:

Reeeeaaacher! grin

Had my doubts before watching the show but that doubt was thoroughly cleared (in a good way). Good show, really looking forward to season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2023
QueenNyakim:

Are you up to date with the season 2?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:24am On May 04, 2023
MJBOLT:
Reacher??

Yeah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 11:25am On May 04, 2023
Baddestguyp:

You can write a good story with good characters even though they are gay and people won't complain

It is when you make characters solely for the purpose to ticking checkboxes or to push agenda that people complain
Or when you change characters identity or sexual preferences for no good reason, that it becomes woke

Aren't you the one accused of being woke the other time? During that arguement with one flaming guy... grin cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by QueenNyakim: 11:30am On May 04, 2023
Kaycee7:
Are you up to date with the season 2?

Currently, yeah.

The moment Miorine comes to the realisation that Suletta is just her moms puppet with no will of her own and being used for her moms revenge, shes one of the more twisted Char incarnations of the Gundam series imo. Also, if you consider in the fact of what she did to Eri.

Miorine will likely run for president just to protect Suletta from her mom.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2023
QueenNyakim:

Currently, yeah.

The moment Miorine comes to the realisation that Suletta is just her moms puppet with no will of her own and being used for her moms revenge. Shes one of the more twisted Char incarnations of the Gundam series imo.

Yeah. Not just for Suletta but also to protect her father and to prevent Shaddiq from taking over the Benerit group.

Speaking of Shaddiq, him and Guel Jeturk have had some of the best character development. With how Guel's character has grown, I'm really looking forward to see him square off against Miorine and Shaddiq in this presidential run.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by QueenNyakim: 11:53am On May 04, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Uh...No.

Anything that isn't heretrosexual white cis christian male is called woke nowadays regardless if said "gay" characters platonic ideal LGBT relationship is a natural developing gay couple with no agendas attached to it. Plus, the word "woke" like "weeb" has lost all of its meaning due to the misuse and overuse from people who have no idea what it means. Now its used (mostly by the alt-right) to hate on anything they dont like.

THOUGH

I do admit that adding token characters that just end up 1-dimensional where they dont contribute anything to the story other than to show diversity like the "Best Black Friend" trope is shitty writing. Looking at you The Owl House cough Gus Porter cough

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2023
Unityp:
1923...what a show!!One of my favourite so far this year
Do you watch yellowstone? I heard you need to watch that to understand it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2023
Crumbian:

Aren't you the one accused of being woke the other time? During that arguement with one flaming guy... grin cheesy
I don't know anything about that oh

I hate woke garbage
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:05pm On May 04, 2023
QueenNyakim:

Currently, yeah.

The moment Miorine comes to the realisation that Suletta is just her moms puppet with no will of her own and being used for her moms revenge, shes one of the more twisted Char incarnations of the Gundam series imo. Also, if you consider in the fact of what she did to Eri.

this Mobile Suit Gundam seems impossible to start if you aren't a fan already

It's like 40 years of content (just a guess)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Greatdesi(m) and 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56