Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3514517 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by QueenNyakim: 12:08pm On May 04, 2023
Kaycee7:
Yeah. Not just for Suletta but also to protect her father and to prevent Shaddiq from taking over the Benerit group.

Speaking of Shaddiq, him and Guel Jeturk have had some of the best character development. With how Guel's character has grown, I'm really looking forward to see him square off against Miorine and Shaddiq in this presidential run.

Oh, I very much agree.

I thought at first Guel was just going to be the hatable jock that loses every fight while doing the most unhinged things. He's basically what a Gundam protagonist goes through in UC. So, there is good reason why Guel came 1st in Crunchyroll's Anime Awards top 10 best male characters of 2023.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by QueenNyakim: 12:19pm On May 04, 2023
Baddestguyp:
this Mobile Suit Gundam seems impossible to start if you aren't a fan already

It's like 40 years of content (just a guess)

People say the same thing about One Piece considering it has over like a thousand episodes now though no one recommends the Anime due to Toei Animation's mishandling especially with the god awful peacing, manga is MUCH better by far. One of the best Shonen alongside Hunter x Hunter. If you can get over the goofy artstyle of One Piece, its an amazing series with great indepth world building, emotional highnotes in every arc, character development etc.

Anyway, Gundam SEED is a great entry point for new beginners. It was literally created to get newer fans into Gundam. Also, has a lot of memorable memes lol. Whatever you do, just stay away from Seed: Destiny...One of the worst Gundam shows ever made.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2023
QueenNyakim:

Oh, I very much agree.

I thought at first Guel was just going to be the hatable jock that loses every fight while doing the most unhinged things. He's basically what a Gundam protagonist goes through in UC. So, there is good reason why Guel came 1st in Crunchyroll's Anime Awards top 10 best male characters of 2023.
Another character I'm looking forward to how their story goes is Norea. She's looking like she'll be a rather sympathetic villain. And it's looking likely that her relationship with Nika will go from enemies to friends or respected ally, at least.

Are you watching any other currently airing anime, like Heavenly Delusions?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Unityp: 12:27pm On May 04, 2023
Cypherhendrix:

Do you watch yellowstone? I heard you need to watch that to understand it
I have watched yellowstone 1-5 and 1883 but I can tell you that 1923 is better than the first two.You can enjoy it even without watching yellowstone, though they are related. Watch this show and thank me later.When I saw Harrison Ford as one of the major cast,I knew it was going to be great..
Just read they have renewed it for season 2.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by majesticguy: 2:34pm On May 04, 2023
darkelf:

I would watch an entire movie about this

grin grin grin

Been a while bro

Say, this Ted Lasso guy is annoying

Like your wife left you for your own therapist, move on and let it go. Stop making it look like you're hurt

Haba

The guy is too soft and weak for my liking abeg

So true jare. Ted is just so fvcking annoying. The ex doesn't even give a hoot about him, my friend just fvcking move on already.

I see Nate becoming a better person if he continues to stick to that lady friend of his. But i guess they'd always want him to be the bad guy in the show, so I see that lady breaking up with him soonest, and that would make him the worse arse.hole ever.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by darkelf: 8:01pm On May 04, 2023
majesticguy:

So true jare. Ted is just so fvcking annoying. The ex doesn't even give a hoot about him, my friend just fvcking move on already.

I see Nate becoming a better person if he continues to stick to that lady friend of his. But i guess they'd always want him to be the bad guy in the show, so I see that lady breaking up with him soonest, and that would make him the worse arse.hole ever.

Exactly

As in ehn, Ted matter tire me. The guy is the king of Simps

Haba. I expect his friends to tell him the bitter truth.

And yes, Nate is a misguided scred little man with serious guilty conscience
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by darkelf: 8:03pm On May 04, 2023
Kaycee7:
This guy is definitely autistic grin

lolll

seriously waiting for season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2023
May the 4th be with you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CrystalTiger(m): 11:29pm On May 04, 2023
I'm enjoying this "KIN" season 2...It's definitely an improvement from the first season..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:12am On May 05, 2023
Lol.... I guess AI can do the job better than the writers of last year... 😭😭

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Segun2222: 2:04am On May 05, 2023
Juzec:
Currently in season 2 of the walking dead
Omo those walkers are quite fast. But Rick has to stop all these good "I'm a good man" act. He keeps taking unnecessary risks. I wish he would be brutal as Shane embarassed
you never see anything
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chidekings(m): 10:04am On May 05, 2023
helllo,please i need a series or movie like boardwalk empire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Arizoner: 10:39am On May 05, 2023
Who's crushing on Crystal Renee Hayslett? She's some sweet milf. OhBritannia, you will like her
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 1:17pm On May 05, 2023
Did anyone summons his courage and finish walking dead cos it was a shit show after whisperer stuff,it’s been shit since Negan stuff,but the ending is so stupid it was just there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:48pm On May 05, 2023
New ⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:49pm On May 05, 2023
Episode 4 ⬇️🔥

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:49pm On May 05, 2023
⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 4:04pm On May 05, 2023
Gidah:
Did anyone summons his courage and finish walking dead cos it was a shit show after whisperer stuff,it’s been shit since Negan stuff,but the ending is so stupid it was just there

I stopped at season 6 and from what I keep seeing online, the show started to decline afterwards.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 4:10pm On May 05, 2023
stopped watching after they killed Carl

Gidah:
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kion: 5:05pm On May 05, 2023
I thought mrs Davis episode 6 was supposed to be released today at most

I haven’t seen it in any known site yet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2023
Kion:
I thought mrs Davis episode 6 was supposed to be released today at most

I haven’t seen it in any known site yet
Which known sites did you check cos it's been out since yesterday?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tamdun: 6:50pm On May 05, 2023
Who's watching silo,am enjoying it so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ellexy: 8:07pm On May 05, 2023
Mahn Dru is such a simp. You're gay and still simping. Meanwhile Saxe had it coming 😭
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2023
Arizoner:
Who's crushing on Crystal Renee Hayslett? She's some sweet milf. OhBritannia, you will like her
my spec 😎😎😎😎 team milf
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 10:43pm On May 05, 2023
Crumbian:

I stopped at season 6 and from what I keep seeing online, the show started to decline afterwards.
the worse finale I've seen to a series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 8:44am On May 06, 2023
Gidah:
the worse finale I've seen to a series

It's probably because they don't know what to do with it anymore. I think AMC dragged the show for much longer than they should've in order to milk it completely for all it's worth. They made spinoffs out of it and probably spinoffs of spinoffs too.

I'll rather just watch black summer all over again or pick up Znation where I left it. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Flamez01, WHITELIGHTER, spookem(m), Alienist, Chibudollar and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.