Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549213 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2023
WriterNig:
๐ŸŽฅ Ghosted (2023) = 5.5/10 โœ”๏ธ

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2023
WriterNig:
๐ŸŽฅ Enemy At The Gates (2001) = 8/10 โœ”๏ธ

The Battle of Stalingrad was the bloodiest in history. 2 million Russian men died defending it. At the rate of 70,000 deaths per day, the average life expectancy of a ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russian soldier was just 24 hours.

Glory to the Red Army, Glory to ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia!

where can I download this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Angel55555(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2023
AyarmBoye:
where can I download this?
FZ movies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 2:50pm On May 08, 2023
Angel55555:

FZ movies.
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2023
Citadel 8/10

After 1,2 and 3 episodes, i will say this new series has been a hit so far.
Finally!!! We get to see another beautiful spy series grace our television.

Since Tehran ended, we haven't seen yet another spy series on our television but this new series called citadel has just filled in that void.

I just hope the entire season is atleast 8 episodes because i wouldn't want this series to end soon.
J am looking every bit of it, especially the connection between Nadia and mason.

Priyanka Chopra is one of the most beautiful woman in this world!!!! Damm seeing her face alone has made the series a hit. Lol

Anyways i like the fact that the series is not just a spy series. Each episodes brings about new mystery and revelation.

I can't wait for episode 4.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2023
"From" season 1 is a solid 7/10 for me.

One of the horror series i watched at a go, i didn't even rest at all.

Even as season one has ended, we still don't know what's going on.

The series just kept us on the loop all through the season 1.

So many questions that needs to be answered.

Season 2 has started but i will wait until it gets to the last episode before i will start downloading.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:11pm On May 08, 2023
Kaycee7:
All caught up on Heavenly Delusion?

Yep, all caught up.
Next is latest episode of Demon Slayer. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

And maybe if I still got my groove, catch up to Vinland Saga after lagging behind in about first 5/6 episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:42am On May 09, 2023
abduleez1:

Yep, all caught up.
Next is latest episode of Demon Slayer. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

And maybe if I still got my groove, catch up to Vinland Saga after lagging behind in about first 5/6 episodes.
Pray nothing shakes your groove.
I suppose run latest episode of Demon Slayer and Vinland today.
How you finding Heavenly Delusion so far?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 7:33am On May 09, 2023
Juzec:
Currently in season 2 of the walking dead
Omo those walkers are quite fast. But Rick has to stop all these good "I'm a good man" act. He keeps taking unnecessary risks. I wish he would be brutal as Shane embarassed
Okay I spoke way too soon. Rick is a beast๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2023
Ketil mercilessly beating up a pregnant Arnheid...

Now everyone is hating on Ketil...
No way he was gonna let her go...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2023

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2023
Silos episode 1 and 2 are 7/10 for me.

Mystery personified!!! first two episodes were really enjoyable and I like the fact that they are taking things slowly and not rushing the series..

Can't wait for episodes 3. It's really really going to be a long ride.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2023
Kaycee7:
Pray nothing shakes your groove.
I suppose run latest episode of Demon Slayer and Vinland today.
How you finding Heavenly Delusion so far?

Well, Heavenly Delusion surely got my interest but I ain't all bought on the series yet. Still indifferent to it. It does have some plotlines to keep one invested tho. It weirdly looks like a rehash of The Promised Neverland albeit with more mature content.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Speakout03: 11:52pm On May 09, 2023
Baddestguyp:

pleases recommend more action anime for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:35am On May 10, 2023
Speakout03:
pleases recommend more action anime for me
which have you seen?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 3:11am On May 10, 2023
Citadel:8/10

Eps 1-3 so far... Better than I thought, tbh this is the first pryanka chopra movie I ve seen outside Indian movies

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:51am On May 10, 2023
abduleez1:

Well, Heavenly Delusion surely got my interest but I ain't all bought on the series yet. Still indifferent to it. It does have some plotlines to keep one invested tho. It weirdly looks like a rehash of The Promised Neverland albeit with more mature content.
Indeed. I feel the ultimate hook of the series will be what those plotlines build up to.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:12am On May 10, 2023
When anime fans watch too much Isekai with master-slave relationships being treated as okay...

This is the thinking they'll develop

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 12:25pm On May 10, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Now I want to see him dead

And his arrogant Son too (the elder one)

They will die..arrogance and simping are recipes for a quick death

Arnheid will poion the father, and the son's pride will make him believe he can take on 30men at once which will lead to his demise

I called it here first. bookmark this
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:10pm On May 10, 2023
Blueelf:

Now I want to see him dead

And his arrogant Son too (the elder one)

They will die..arrogance and simping are recipes for a quick death

Arnheid will poion the father, and the son's pride will make him believe he can take on 30men at once which will lead to his demise

I called it here first. bookmark this
Arnheid isn't recovering anytime soon...
Canute is like less than 2 days away...

I don't see Arnheid using poison on Ketil...she's still in coma...

And I don't think Thorgil is overestimating himself...he even said that it might be his last battle...

They're preparing to fight a whole king...
And they don't have enough men...they even lost 5 men to Gardar...

They haven't announced to others that it's King Canute they're fighting...
Once they announce it, people will lose morale and there will be deserters

The farm is doomed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 3:08pm On May 10, 2023
๐ŸŽฅ The Covenant (2023) = 7.5/10 โœ”๏ธ โค๏ธ

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 3:09pm On May 10, 2023
๐ŸŽฅ Evil Dead Rise (2023) = 7/10 โœ”๏ธ

Movie was too dark, couldn't see nothing on my screen.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 6:26pm On May 10, 2023
Class of 09 - 7.5/10 so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack(m): 6:54pm On May 10, 2023
abduleez1:

Heavenly Delusion is not bad. I do think it would have been much better without any LGBT undertone. Sigh, It just seems forced.

If you are looking for a break from all these woke nonsense, something delightful, fun and refreshing.

Then check out Bluey grin cheesy - Solid 8/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2023
WriterNig:
๐ŸŽฅ Evil Dead Rise (2023) = 7/10 โœ”๏ธ

Movie was too dark, couldn't see nothing on my screen.

"too dark".. Now I want to watch it more grin cheesy... I will binge watch it this weekend with my babe
The pope exorcist
Clock
evil dead rise
All on Saturday tongue.. No mercy for the weak grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 9:04pm On May 10, 2023
blingxx:
Citadel:8/10

Eps 1-3 so far... Better than I thought, tbh this is the first pryanka chopra movie I ve seen outside Indian movies

Watch Quantico
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2023
China seems to be making a live-action adaptation of Legend of the Galactic Heroes...
Based on the novels

I honestly don't understand how China with all the iish wants to adapt this very political series
This is a series that actively tackles different systems of government...

And yet China with all their censoring wants to adapt it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2023
Peaky Blinders Season 4....7.8/10

Returned to the series after a long break.
This show has quite some messy writing...too many character decisions don't make sense...
E.g Luca giving up a clean chance to kill Tommy cos he wanted to set some rules to their rivalry...and wanted to kill him last...after his whole family is gone...

Yet an episode later, he's making a deal to spare the rest of the family to kill only Tommy

Mr Gold was also hyped up but did almost nothing the entire season...

Where this show shines as usual is in its Characters...
The characters are freaking good...it's a character driven story rather than a plot-driven story imo

The acting is also superb. And the fact that characters don't act like complete idiรดts is also something I love. They don't just trust people and fall easily into set-ups...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:05am On May 11, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.