Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,057 members, 7,828,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3538558 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moneyallowed(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Yeah.... The show was poorly written in this season, I mean, Daredevil suddenly becomes so selfish and this attitude killed the monstrous potentials of His ex-girlfriend, but thank goodness, Frank didn't go his way. The show lacked the sort of villian it had in the first season.
But all in all, the fight scenes are still the best I have seen in any show....
What do you think?

I disagree about the writing, it's way better than season 1. He wasn't being selfish just realistic, they apparently had very different ideas about justice. Rather thank God he didn't go Frank's way, that would have been disastrous. Even Karen that was forming Punisher champion eventually realised what kind of person he was.
I don't think it lacked for villains; The Hand, and Punisher kept him busy, even ****, I don't know where they would have found space to add another villain. In season 1 Fisk didn't appear till like episode 4,in this one right from episode 1 you had people trying to take over. It made mad sense

The fight scenes tho! My favourites were the stairwell fight, the Daredevil/Elektra fights and Punisher rampage
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
moneyallowed:

I disagree about the writing, it's way better than season 1. He wasn't being selfish just realistic, they apparently had very different ideas about justice. Rather thank God he didn't go Frank's way, that would have been disastrous. Even Karen that was forming Punisher champion eventually realised what kind of person he was.
I don't think it lacked for villains; The Hand, and Punisher kept him busy, even ****, I don't know where they would have found space to add another villain. In season 1 Fisk didn't appear till like episode 4,in this one right from episode 1 you had people trying to take over. It made mad sense

The fight scenes tho! My favourites were the stairwell fight, the Daredevil/Elektra fights and Punisher rampage
Nah... All of the supposed villains didn't really match up to him, even the so called black sky was a little disappointing probably because she is a woman or because she already said that Daredevil was the best fighter she had ever fought with.
.... You need to see what Fisk did to him in season one compared to the villains in this season. Fisk was and still is a beast. Do you see how he tamed Frank in prison and how he nearly broke Murdock in two when he came visiting, that for me is the sort of villian I was expecting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Joered63:

Pls guy which data subscription do u use in watching online, I can't even download anything for 30 minutes straight with this psiphon, because it always disconnects, and it's so frustrating. Pls I would greatly appreciate it if you could show me another alternative. Thanks
connect to your pc using hotspot
use torch browser
and download your movies in torrent
it never fails
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
solomonbrown64:
.. . Killing Captain Vein was a stupiid move by that love-sick governor and now that Blackbeard knows about it, he is as good as dead.... Can't wait for the season finale next week... Black Sails rocks.
...... Daredevil season 2 was good, though I don't like the way it ended.... It seems the producers are hoping for a third season but I am not sure it will be renewed...
abeg give me link to this blac sale of thing otu no get am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
bykebyke:
Vera Farmiga,what an actress..She gets the thumbs up from Byke. cheesy

Unlike Priyanka Chop... never mind. grin
what about priyanka chopra

that woman's voice does sth to me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Darey00:
After reading "Empire", "Breaking bad" and "overrated" in the same sentence,i think we shouldn't tag BB as overated. I may not be able to defend BB but Empire got to be the most overated show in recent times
okay am definitely not taking you serious
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moneyallowed(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Nah... All of the supposed villains didn't really match up to him, even the so called black sky was a little disappointing probably because she is a woman or because she already said that Daredevil was the best fighter she had ever fought with.
.... You need to see what Fisk did to him in season one compared to the villains in this season. Fisk was and still is a beast. Do you see how he tamed Frank in prison and how he nearly broke Murdock in two when he came visiting, that for me is the sort of villian I was expecting.

Spoilers man, was trying not to mention that cos of people that haven't seen it yet. I hated the whole Black Sky stuff, very disappointing, however guess we'll see it in season 3 since they got her in the end

Fisk is the final boss, when the Kingpin goes away the rats will try to take his place but they'll all fail, that's what the season was just trying to show. He'll be back and better in season 3, honestly can't wait for next season when the real Kingpin and the real Black Sky return
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Just saw the first episode of Daredevil season 2 and all I can say is "Wow"
BTW
You people should calm down with the spoilers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Alfred234:
Just saw the first episode of Daredevil season 2 and all I can say is "Wow"
BTW
You people should calm down with the spoilers

The first 4 episodes were dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
solomonbrown64:

I'll pick this season over the first, damn it picked up from the first episode all the way to the end, and damn the guy playing punisher, Wow, Jon bernthal performance is going down as some of the best,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Joered63:

Pls guy which data subscription do u use in watching online, I can't even download anything for 30 minutes straight with this psiphon, because it always disconnects, and it's so frustrating. Pls I would greatly appreciate it if you could show me another alternative. Thanks

Best alternative is to pay for proper internet.
You have someone to blame @ least wen faulty as compared to free browsing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
MuhdG:
okay am definitely not taking you serious
am sorry bro,for ur opinion to matter,i av to care
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
you people shud stop posting spoilers

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
viickerz:
you people shud stop posting spoilers
Help me tell them o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donjazet(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pls sm1 should help me with the link for Veep in a low mp4 format. Thanks cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jinwas(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Daredevil S2 is a million shades of AWESOMENESS!

Y'all need to chill with all the spoilers on here.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 12:03am On Mar 21, 2016
DD SEASON 2 before una spoil this thing for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:09am On Mar 21, 2016
Into the Badlands.
Okay, narration is not this kid's strong point. I'll probably fall asleep (my ass is tired), but I want to see what all the fuss is about.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 2:25am On Mar 21, 2016
WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE EXPANSE

READ NO FURTHER IF UNINTERESTED

OMFG

I just watched the first season and am like now what after realizing i have to wait till 2017 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yes, there were one or two minor plotholes especially regarding the Sound of the engine and tools but apart from that the series was really good

Character Development: 8/10

Very good character progression evident in the series is best seen when Miller is thrown into an Airlock and you dont even feel pity for him because if you knew him in real life you'd probably dislike him but he is shown to be actually care more than he shows and actually very smart and tenacious (His being sacked was pretty funny though). I fully connected with the Naomi/Amos dynamic, their relationship when pyschoanalysed makes a lot of sense.

Holden needs to toughen up, i see his indecisiveness getting him killed soon.

CGI: 9/10

There is little or nothing they could have done to improve CGI but i still feel they shouldnt have used sound in space for the sake of scientific accuracy

I wonder if Elvi Okoye will show up in Season 2 and who will they cast

Cao and Koice, i see you guys had a discussion some time back about the show. I feel mad for not watching it then
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akin3102(m): 3:29am On Mar 21, 2016
Please I need suggestion on black american film.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tweak(m): 5:10am On Mar 21, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by warriboy21(m): 5:42am On Mar 21, 2016
MuhdG:

the big bang theory
2 broke girls
everybody hates chris
melissa and joey
two and a half men
fuller house

oya pay me my $5 angry

lool u try small...dos comedies i don watch dem
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 21, 2016
koice:
grin grin Geez!

What show is this?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2016
Koice I guess you done, what do you think of the rooftop fight(last episode), Punisher showed up way too late, now elektra bae is .........

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2016
kingsilly:
Koice I guess you done, what do you think of the rooftop fight(last episode), Punisher showed up way too late, now elektra bae is .........

Felt kind of rushed. Nobu and Matt final showdown didn't last as long as I would have liked. A punch here, a leg drop here, a little choking, then, Nobu was sent flying of off the building, except he didn't die. Thankfully, the stick was there to give him the true death cuz I'm not sure I would have endured another season of living and breathing Nobu.

Yeah, Frank didn't get there in time, but he was there to lend a helping hand to Matt, and that's what matters.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2016
SirChotas:

What show is this?

Bosch Season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Her face be like "Matt has gone crazy on me" grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
mkmyers45:
WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE EXPANSE

READ NO FURTHER IF UNINTERESTED

OMFG

I just watched the first season and am like now what after realizing i have to wait till 2017 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yes, there were one or two minor plotholes especially regarding the Sound of the engine and tools but apart from that the series was really good

Character Development: 8/10

Very good character progression evident in the series is best seen when Miller is thrown into an Airlock and you dont even feel pity for him because if you knew him in real life you'd probably dislike him but he is shown to be actually care more than he shows and actually very smart and tenacious (His being sacked was pretty funny though). I fully connected with the Naomi/Amos dynamic, their relationship when pyschoanalysed makes a lot of sense.

Holden needs to toughen up, i see his indecisiveness getting him killed soon.

CGI: 9/10

There is little or nothing they could have done to improve CGI but i still feel they shouldnt have used sound in space for the sake of scientific accuracy

I wonder if Elvi Okoye will show up in Season 2 and who will they cast

Cao and Koice, i see you guys had a discussion some time back about the show. I feel mad for not watching it then

Don't. Better late than never, right? wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
mkmyers45:

Yep, The Expanse is a solid Sci-fi from Syfy, which is why I'm a bit apprehensive. Syfy has an history of tanking once-promising shows, hence, suffice it to say the 2nd season might not be as awesome. Cue Battlestar Galactica. I surely hope not.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
You people shold stop posting daredevil spoilers abeg angry angry angry undecided

its not cool .... abeg..

i will start cursing you people oo kingsilly angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.