Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems (4490 Views)

Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / Big Ass Girls Serving It Hot....bring Your Vaseline Along / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by OhMyGodWtf: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Having a girlfriend with a big ass is all sweet and enjoyable except for the public part.

She is very endowed and slim . But her ass is big as hell. Like the shape is very rare in Nig.
When my girl and I are walking , everywhere we go there is a crazy crazy crazy expression from people everywhere... guys on the bike will be shouting " God! See yansh, men driving will slow down, women will be tapping each other to look at her. Cars parking just to stylishly look when we in public . It used to be all fun but now , we cant even be somewhere for a mint without the world all up on our face.

Nothing less than 27 girls has come to meet her in my presence to compliment her shape. Yesterday was the most embarrassing day, but I'll keep the details to myself. . .. I finally made her wear a big outfit, the ass still commot embarassed
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Picture please!!!. Don’t waste our comments without seeing what we are commenting on.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by fati2001(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
so what should we do?

4 Likes

Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by edochie12: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
My girl have big ass, sometimes I feel like am going to loose her because the way guys are looking at her Everytime is worrisome to me,we will sitting together but if I excuse her for a minute,smguys will flock around her.
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by MufasaLion: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin grin grin

Big boys meat

1 Like

Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by yuping(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
I smell lies.
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by jidamsel43(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
How hefty and humongous is the ass that we attract a crowd more than that of Yusuf Buhari's Wedding
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by OhMyGodWtf: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
edochie12:
My girl have big ass, sometimes I feel like am going to loose her because the way guys are looking at her Everytime is worrisome to me,we will sitting together but if I excuse her for a minute,smguys will flock around her.

Lol I can relate grin grin
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by OhMyGodWtf: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
yuping:
I smell lies.

I swear bro, no exaggeration. I wish I can post her body picture but it would somehow cast and get to her and she wont he happy about it.

Shes the slimmest girl in her hostel and she has the biggest ass in both her hostel and faculty.
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by OhMyGodWtf: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
jidamsel43:
How hefty and humongous is the ass that we attract a crowd more than that of Yusuf Buhari's Wedding

Broooo , its mad yet shes super skinny
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by delzbaba(m): 6:32am On Aug 21, 2021
Post the ass pic for proper appraisal

2 Likes

Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by constance500: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2021
delzbaba:

Seconded
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by olamidedivotee: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2021
delzbaba:
Thirded
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by fineberry(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2021
constance500:

Seconded
Thirded grin
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by ChasinGood(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2021
Your problem,dey for her back o
And you wonder why boys dey follow around... grin
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2021
I smell lies.
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by Pathokpo: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2021
Carchoice:
Picture please!!!. Don’t waste our comments without seeing what we are commenting on.
Op dey use una take dey cash cruise and una dey mumu una self.
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by OhMyGodWtf: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2021
Pathokpo:

Op dey use una take dey cash cruise and una dey mumu una self.

There is nothing to cash cruise about in a big booty , that'll be whack!
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by donnumber1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
If what you said is true . I’m absolutely sure you’re not the only one harvesting from her farm .
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by OhMyGodWtf: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
donnumber1:
If what you said is true . I’m absolutely sure you’re not the only one harvesting from her farm .

Lol I am 100% that I can vouch on . God didn't just bless her with the body , but also with a good heart .
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by Kennyking1234: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

I swear bro, no exaggeration. I wish I can post her body picture but it would somehow cast and get to her and she wont he happy about it.

Shes the slimmest girl in her hostel and she has the biggest ass in both her hostel and faculty.
which school?
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by josh123(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
Having a girlfriend with a big ass is all sweet and enjoyable except for the public part.

She is very endowed and slim . But her ass is big as hell. Like the shape is very rare in Nig.
When my girl and I are walking , everywhere we go there is a crazy crazy crazy expression from people everywhere... guys on the bike will be shouting " God! See yansh, men driving will slow down, women will be tapping each other to look at her. Cars parking just to stylishly look when we in public . It used to be all fun but now , we cant even be somewhere for a mint without the world all up on our face.

Nothing less than 27 girls has come to meet her in my presence to compliment her shape. Yesterday was the most embarrassing day, but I'll keep the details to myself. . .. I finally made her wear a big outfit, the ass still commot embarassed
make we see her yanch no be must u must snap her face
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by Pweetiedude(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Something like this

Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by sunshineV(f): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
mtcheew... post without picture issa lie
Re: Big Ass/ Booty Partner Problems by jex(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
A girl with big booty should hit me up nah...

I will take care of you no worries

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? / NAKÉD Picture: What Is AI Turning Into? This Is Baaaad! / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.