Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? (4477 Views)

Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? / Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by marvelck: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
If a guy attends an audition (I'm handling) for a movie role, looking like this...he's automatically disqualified!

I really don't understand why some guys feel to be in the entertainment industry, one must have nose or ear piercings, dreadlocks or a ponytail.

Is it a crime to look ok, neat and presentable as an entertainer?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by VVVOLTS: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Madness has seeped into Entertainment

The saner you are

The less likes, and comment you get

Thus the two two minute madness !

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by detectivejones: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
When this trend passes and moves on to korimakpa, lip ring and beardless face I wonder what they'll do to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by robinso01(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
detectivejones:
When this trend passes and moves on to korimakpa, lip ring and beardless face I wonder what they'll do to themselves.

They'll simply shift to those.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Well, some will rightly argue that you're discriminating by automatically disqualifying someone just because of how they look.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by nightfox01(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
It's cool to some imagine all the US based rappers can you mention one without tattoo or iced watches and jewelry. It's a uniform fy those artists you can't be a police officer with tattoos so rappers and entertainers need street cred
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
ok
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by siofra(f): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Neat is boring.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by Nemesis0147(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
They do all these to draw attention to themselves.
There is not place someone with tattoos or dreadlocks will enter and won’t be noticed.

That’s why,,they need the attention.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by blaquebelle: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
What's wrong with the second image? The dreads is short and neat. No piercing or tattoo

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by Karleb(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
The thing is annoying. Look at Adekunle Gold, Burna Boy. Kizz Daniel is also going the route.

I like Davido and Wizkid for this. Keep your signature look and keep it simple.

Everybody is now looking like everybody.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by since2017: 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
that is what people want pop artist to look like
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 10, 2022
Turn offs. See dem all like mop stick
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by Blaxie: 1:20am On Sep 10, 2022
nightfox01:
It's cool to some imagine all the US based rappers can you mention one without tattoo or iced watches and jewelry. It's a uniform fy those artists you can't be a police officer with tattoos so rappers and entertainers need street cred
lilbaby no get tattoo.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by Das1mama: 6:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Money Vs Man!!
normally na Man suppose dey spend and control money, but as the thing come turn upside down.
Na the Money come dey spend and control the Man.

But Sha o,

Every Mallam with him kettle.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2022
marvelck:
If a guy attends an audition (I'm handling) for a movie role, looking like this...he's automatically disqualified!

I really don't understand why some guys feel to be in the entertainment industry, one must have nose or ear piercings, dreadlocks or a ponytail.

Is it a crime to look ok, neat and presentable as an entertainer?

What do you mean by neat and presentable? Are those guys you posted there not neat and well groomed?

Note everyone must live a boring life of barbing and combing or brushing hair all the time. Thank God for some of the guys who grew above societal stereotyping and conditioning.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by finallybusy: 2:34am On Apr 07, 2023
Nemesis0147:
They do all these to draw attention to themselves.
There is not place someone with tattoos or dreadlocks will enter and won’t be noticed.

That’s why,,they need the attention.
If they enter a dreadlock and tattoo convention, they get lost in the crowd.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by finallybusy: 2:37am On Apr 07, 2023
I like the look. It gives them personality. Oyibos like seeing black men look that way, the young adventurous ones want to befriend them. The average oyibo is scared of the appearance but appreciates it from afar.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Every Entertainer Must Look Like This (pictures)? by Goldbw122(m): 7:03am On Apr 07, 2023
Anywhere the breeze blow to the grass follows.. hmm

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Female Councilor Was Grabbed And Kissed By A Parliamentary Colleague / How I Slept With My Pastor / Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.