Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? (4462 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / LOL! Lovers Run Out Nak*d As Truck Lost Control &slammed Into Their House (photo / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by DanceVille: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
This long standing abnormally of men sleeping with house maids helps even in most times ending up the woman leaving her matrimonial home for the maid...
Who gets the blame?
Does the wife takes a greater blame by leaving the house maid to run everything in the house?
Even allowing the maid to attending to the man's needs, while the wife plays "Madam sitting doing nothing and forgetting her wifely duties"...
Who's to blame?
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Cutehector(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
D men demselves

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Mprex(f): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
every one takes a share of the blame
the men for looking at the house help twice cool

the madam for leaving her wifely duties to the maid angry

and the maid for conceding to the man's advances undecided
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Ruttashobolwa(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
We should blame the maids whose accept to sleep with their bosses...

We should blame Women whose let their husbands sleep with house maid while the have chances to avoid

We should blame Women whose can't serve their husband on bed and let the maids do so..

We should blame Men whose can't tell her wife what is missing .....
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
The pe.nis is to be blamed.

2 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Men sleep with their maids is bad ke?
Isn't that what maids are for? Helping the wife in her Marital duties?

2 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
The blame is shared equally among the three parties.

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by olamydey(f): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Who takes the blame when madam sleeps with the driver? Mshew.. if u will blame the man. No qualms afterall hes supposed to be driving madam not ceding his responsibility even if he can afford 2 employ a driver angry angry

We need 2 stop blaming women for everything.

3 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Crocz(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Do not bring temtation into my house for I may yield to it
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Crocz(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:

Oh really?...and the bu.tt in mini?
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Truth24(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:
Wise Comment
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by dBard: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:

bwahahahahahaha...

Naa..
The penis doesn't have a say,
it just obeys and rises to the task ahead..lol
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Moblord(m): 12:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Blame APC
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by tosyne2much(m): 1:43am On Mar 30, 2015
As for me, the man shares the higher percentage of the blame

2 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Richiy(f): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2015
The man that saw the maid, initiated the act and slept with her should take the most of the blame.

Women should be strong in marriage. Do not allow a maid to drive you out of your matrimonial home, because you would have failed in your duties. Play your part well, and remember that a woman plays the most important role in a happy family.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
What about the ass clapper that keeps swaying and dangling all over the house.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
What about the ass clapper that keeps swaying and dangling all over the house.
Not to be blamed. tongue
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
Not to be blamed. tongue
That's your own cognition; not mine....... Those your ass tho.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by charijee(f): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Both, cos they both have the power to resist
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by sinizia: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Mprex:

A man cheats on wife with the maid and you blame the wife? How old are you again? Why don't I kill someone, take no blame for my action and blame it on you then. SMH.

@OP, the man and the maid are both to be blamed unless it's in a scenario where the man threatens to harm the maid or send her back to poverty-stricken struggles, then I can blame the man only.

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Mprex(f): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
sinizia:

A man cheats on wife with the maid and you blame the wife? How old are you again? Why don't I kill someone, take no blame for my action and blame it on you then. SMH.

@OP, the man and the maid are both to be blamed unless it's in a scenario where the man threatens to harm the maid or send her back to poverty-stricken struggles, then I can blame the man only.
oga. when the woman starts leaving her husband in the care of her maid then she is asking for trouble.

we all know that you men are easily moved by what they see
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by sinizia: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mprex:

oga. when the woman starts leaving her husband in the care of her maid then she is asking for trouble.

we all know that you men are easily moved by what they see

So if we're dating and I cheat on you, I can tell the excuse of "I was moved by the lady I cheated on"? And you'll forgive? Some women have no self-worth.

Our ist maid stayed with us for like 10 years and helped with bathing us when we're toddlers, matured into a beautiful young sexy lady. Cooked our foods sometimes, especially when my mom traveled for her business trips. Guess what? My dad never cheated with her. A faithful man, no matter how the wife leaves the maid with him will respect the sanctity of their marriage!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mprex:

Well said!
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
The man. The man. The man.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Syphax(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
The blokos should be blamed for unauthorized rising.sad
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by jeffery251(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
@ sinizia
So if we're dating and I cheat on you, I can tell the excuse of "I was moved by the lady I cheated on"? And you'll forgive? Some women have no self-worth.

Our ist maid stayed with us for like 10 years and helped with bathing us when we're toddlers, matured into a beautiful young sexy lady. Cooked our foods sometimes, especially when my mom traveled for her business trips. Guess what? My dad never cheated with her. A faithful man, no matter how the wife leaves the maid with him will respect the sanctity of their marriage.

So if your dad was cheating on your mum with d househelp, do you expect him to write it boldly on his forehead for you to know? Its always as discreet as possible and lastly, never vouch for any body cos d only constant thing in dis life is change.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by hurricaneindia(f): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
DanceVille:
This long standing abnormally of men sleeping with house maids helps even in most times ending up the woman leaving her matrimonial home for the maid...
Who gets the blame?
Does the wife takes a greater blame by leaving the house maid to run everything in the house?
Even allowing the maid to attending to the man's needs, while the wife plays "Madam sitting doing nothing and forgetting her wifely duties"...
Who's to blame?
Madam sitting doing nothing? Are you for real? Or you think women don't work?

2 Likes

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by kuuljay(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Teempakguy:
Men sleep with their maids is bad ke?
Isn't that what maids are for? Helping the wife in her Marital duties?
waoooo!!! a very very strong irony.i will never forget what you just said
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by kuuljay(m): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
sinizia:

Our ist maid stayed with us for like 10 years and helped with bathing us when we're toddlers, matured into a beautiful young sexy lady. Cooked our foods sometimes, especially when my mom traveled for her business trips. Guess what? My dad never cheated with her. A faithful man, no matter how the wife leaves the maid with him will respect the sanctity of their marriage!!
untill they are caught,norhing happened,dont speak for your father cos these things Are done in the dark grin grin grin
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by sinizia: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
jeffery251:

So if your dad was cheating on your mum with d househelp, do you expect him to write it boldly on his forehead for you to know? Its always as discreet as possible and lastly, never vouch for any body cos d only constant thing in dis life is change.

So that means all wives have slept with male servants, and the husbands, with all maids? So no man won't sleep with his maid? Dude, your mind is depraved. And that's not even the topic in discourse. Focus on the topic.
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by sinizia: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
kuuljay:
untill they are caught,norhing happened,dont speak for your father cos these things Are done in the dark grin grin grin

Exactly. So stop talking trash like you caught him. Can you accuse someone without evidence?

1 Like

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by AmNotDrunk(m): 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
I totally blame

Konji

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank Transfer, Alibaba Tools, Scam Page, Carding Tools, Wu Transfer Paypal..more / What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Outfit? / Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.