Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Bush Rabbit We Killed - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bush Rabbit We Killed (68046 Views)

Look At The Snake We Killed. / The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift / How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Nuelito: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Sorry bro, na plate come remain.

You go lick? grin grin
lwkmd...you wicked fah cry

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nuelito:
lwkmd...you wicked fah cry

Se I no try?

Rabbit of last week cool

Even Iléyá big ram na 3days
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by SonofGod231: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sluacoast:

Alright. We learn everyday
Yeah we do.

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Lebronjames23(m): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kingju:

Shame on all of you, una sure say una even know wetin rat be? undecided
na wetin be that? Cmon shatap.. Better rat..

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by uniquetechng: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Modarun:
Funny to see people always calling African Savannah hate bush rat. That so called Bush rat is a specie of Gaint rats, they live in the wild or usually stay live on building roofs. They are called African Gaint Rats. What this OP posted is called the African Savannah Hate. Yes it's a close relative of the normal Rabbit. It's not a bush rat.
It's called Gambian pouched rat or African giant rat.
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Lexusgs430: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

How don you call your woman and still chop am? grin grin
You go lick plate?

I call her beauty, beautiful, darling, wifey, babes, baby, sweetheart etc etc.....

But I still don't roast, dice and eat her....... wink grin

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Dwizeone: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Op, it’s a Marsh rabbit. The meat dey sweet wella.
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Dwizeone: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lebronjames23:
na wetin be that? Cmon shatap.. Better rat..

Be open minded and learn, no biggy . It’s a marsh rabbit, the excreta is exactly same as that of an English rabbit.
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Okhuadams(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
The first time I will be seeing this beautiful Bush rabbit was about 25years ago while still in secondary school... Since then, I don't even believe they still exists in the Bush.

I visit the farm this week for the first time this year and this beautiful creature came visit grin grin grin

The rest is story��

Thank God for this delicious gift

lala I know this is not your favourite snake but you won't regret tasting it.
confirm bush rat from Benue state

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by ServanTheG(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I call her beauty, beautiful, darling, wifey, babes, baby, sweetheart etc etc.....

But I still don't roast, dice and eat her....... wink grin
King of savage responses. I doff hat
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Deejay1000(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
kestolove95:
Nigerians wey eat anything, naso one kill monkey that day dey prepare am to eat..can't imagine myself eating any meat aside from goat, ram, cow and chicken
Na because you dey see how dem de take prepare am that's y you dey complain when dem arrange am put your front ehn u no go know when u go chop am

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Lexusgs430: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
ServanTheG:
King of savage responses. I doff hat

My Oga, I dey hail o...... cheesy
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Lexusgs430: 11:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, any Christian who eats Bush meat will end up in hell fire and will never rest in peace. This is the commandments of our lord in the Bible sad

You can't just say this and not post the scripture in the bible......... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Ayt27(m): 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
kestolove95:
Nigerians wey eat anything, naso one kill monkey that day dey prepare am to eat..can't imagine myself eating any meat aside from goat, ram, cow and chicken

Some people have stronger stomachs than others and in reality it's really just a piece of meat.

If it was prepared to the best possible standard without your knowledge of what type of meat it was, you'd probably eat it without a second thought.

I know I would

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by blacdiamond(m): 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, any Christian who eats Bush meat will end up in hell fire and will never rest in peace. This is the commandments of our lord in the Bible sad

What bible chapter and vs please

2 Likes

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Judybash93(m): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2021
GOTVee:
LMAO!!! This has to be a very bad joke. At least if you want to counter such practice, link it to the devastating effect it might have on the environment or how people can contrast diseases from animals due to our hunger for wild games. Hell? How? How that one take help anyone?

2 Likes

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by ServanTheG(m): 12:26am On Aug 21, 2021
Lexusgs430:

My Oga, I dey hail o...... cheesy
Oga ke? Alakoba ni mr lexus yi o undecided

Make una come help this people differentiate btw giant rat and non-giant rat nah grin
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Lexusgs430: 12:32am On Aug 21, 2021
ServanTheG:
Oga ke? Alakoba ni mr lexus yi o undecided

Make una come help this people differentiate btw giant rat and non-giant rat nah grin

It's all in the mind...... wink
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by dragunov: 12:36am On Aug 21, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
The first time I will be seeing this beautiful Bush rabbit was about 25years ago while still in secondary school... Since then, I don't even believe they still exists in the Bush.

I visit the farm this week for the first time this year and this beautiful creature came visit grin grin grin

The rest is story��

Thank God for this delicious gift

lala I know this is not your favourite snake but you won't regret tasting it.

You stole that poor rabbit from the cage were the pwner kept it. Stop lying like seunmsg.

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by ServanTheG(m): 12:39am On Aug 21, 2021
Lexusgs430:

It's all in the mind...... wink
Rat infested mynd smiley
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Lexusgs430: 12:41am On Aug 21, 2021
ServanTheG:
Rat infested mynd smiley

Bush meat mind....... cheesy
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by gozzlin: 12:44am On Aug 21, 2021
Op, congratulations for being able to catch a big rat to eat in this hard time.

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Moz22: 12:53am On Aug 21, 2021
kestolove95:
Nigerians wey eat anything, naso one kill monkey that day dey prepare am to eat..can't imagine myself eating any meat aside from snake, lizard, crocodile and chimpanzee
hian wetin be all this weh u dey chop

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Mystery9(m): 2:19am On Aug 21, 2021
Many people indeed don't know a rabbit. That was how I killed this same grasscutter, and majority of my fellow corpers at the lodge called it rabbit. I just tire for them.
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by zoghys: 3:02am On Aug 21, 2021
GOTVee:

Where is that stated in the bible?. Your case is that is that of trying to be a better Christian than the pope, shior

2 Likes

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by ceejay10(m): 3:02am On Aug 21, 2021
GOTVee:
which verse?

2 Likes

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by GCSolutions(m): 3:06am On Aug 21, 2021
Patented:
Bush Rat. No be rabbit

That's a rabbit

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by bezimo(m): 3:26am On Aug 21, 2021
GOTVee:

My friend shut up there..this is me organizing goat meat yersteday all the way across the Atlantic...and it had nothing to do with my salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Welt100(m): 3:43am On Aug 21, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

That's rabbit not rat...

Àbí I don't know what we eat?

Oga no be rabbit you eat, na bush rat

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by ubee(m): 3:54am On Aug 21, 2021
Which testicles did you see in any of those pictures? The confident ignorance some people on Nairaland display sometimes eh! Smh.
Sacredness:
chail!!! See meat la...
Country hard country hard people stil dey do pepe soup on a daily basis
See Male rabbit na..those two testicles can sweet for Africa ehn especially when you dry am cheesy
OP wait ooh when them start to dey make fire inside block....?
grin grin
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 21, 2021
which of the ignorance are you talking about sir?
Look through inside the pics before you crucify me mr man.
ubee:
Which testicles did you see in any of those pictures? The confident ignorance some people on Nairaland display sometimes eh! Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe / Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.