Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Bush Rabbit We Killed - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bush Rabbit We Killed (68049 Views)

Look At The Snake We Killed. / The Big, Long Python We Killed This Morning While Coming Home From Night Shift / How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Nicoswit(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2021
kestolove95:
Nigerians wey eat anything, naso one kill monkey that day dey prepare am to eat..can't imagine myself eating any meat aside from goat, ram, cow and chicken
And turkey grin

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by BENEFICIAL12(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2021
NO BE PERSON GOAT BE THAT?

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2021
From which place in the bible?
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, any Christian who eats Bush meat will end up in hell fire and will never rest in peace. This is the commandments of our lord in the Bible sad

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Toscarel: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

That's rabbit not rat...

Àbí I don't know what we eat?

Why didnt you take the picture before putting it on fire

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:30am On Aug 21, 2021
Toscarel:

Why didnt you take the picture before putting it on fire

I never thought of posting it at first
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2021
PROVERBZ:
hey did u skin the rabbit before u grilled it ?

It looks like u prepared it like the way they prepare goat. You just killed it and put in on the fire without removing the fur is that right ?

Anyway we cooked it is a way...

The most important thing is we enjoy it grin
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=Saig post=105018683][/quote]

Even if i want to let it go, those farm workers won't let go... Wo we enjoy the taste tongue tongue
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2021
criuze:

But you can do well in bush bar biz

Really? I actually have distinction in cooking grin
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

You called it beautiful. Yet you are it angry

I chop beautiful things
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2021
dragunov:

You stole that poor rabbit from the cage were the pwner kept it. Stop lying like seunmsg.

Lol grin
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by bigcasava1(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2021
The blood on ur head

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by McLizbae: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, any Christian who eats Bush meat will end up in hell fire and will never rest in peace. This is the commandments of our lord in the Bible sad

Which lord, and which Bible?

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2021
gozzlin:
Op, congratulations for being able to catch a big rat to eat in this hard time.

Thanks... Big rabbit grin
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2021
Mystery9:
Many people indeed don't know a rabbit. That was how I killed this same grasscutter, and majority of my fellow corpers at the lodge called it rabbit. I just tire for them.

My father have rabbit farm for more than 10yrs

I know rabbit well
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by PROVERBZ(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Anyway we cooked it is a way...

The most important thing is we enjoy it grin
omo Nigerians Una no de ever answer question correctly. I asked u this for reaserch purpose not because I am jealous that u eat a rabbit.
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Kingju: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2021
Lebronjames23:
na wetin be that? Cmon shatap.. Better rat..

Go look bush... you no know the difference between rabbit and rat? At your age o! Even with internet, you still no fit do simple Google search.
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Kingju: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

My father have rabbit farm for more than 10yrs

I know rabbit well

Forget those people, dem no know the difference

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Kingstanding: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2021
GOTVee:
. People like you will lead guilble Christians to hell fire. Go and read Mathew 7 verse 14- 23 where Jesus Christ declares all food clean. By the way are you a born again Christian? Who makes you a judge? Who are you to know who will go hell fire? May Almighty God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by GOTVee: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2021
Kingstanding:
. People like you will lead guilble Christians to hell fire. Go and read Mathew 7 verse 14- 23 where Jesus Christ declares all food clean. By the way are you a born again Christian? Who makes you a judge? Who are you to know who will go hell fire? May Almighty God forgive you.

If you eat pigs and bush meat you will end up in hell fire. Period. I have been born again Christian since 1990, I doubt if you were born then sad

2 Likes

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Drsnives(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2021
Vickyvice:
ndokwa man spotted
Am a proud ndokwa guy, ukuwani to be precise grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Semaj77(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

That's rabbit not rat...

If it looks anything like the first image it's a rabbit but if looks anything like the second image then it's a rat

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by DeRay98(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
GOTVee:

Mr Burn again, which gospel said so?

2 Likes

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Kingstanding: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
GOTVee:

If you eat pigs and bush meat you will end up in hell fire. Period. I have been born again Christian since 1990, I doubt if you were born then sad
. Honestly you have a big problem. Woe unto you for saying what is not written by the scripture. Do you believe in old testament or new testament? Are you a Christian by what is written in old testament or new testament? I pity you. Is you that will end up in hl fire. I want you to use Bible passage to back your words.
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by kapelvej: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

That's rabbit not rat...

grin grin grin help me ask am

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Lebronjames23(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kingju:

Go look bush... you no know the difference between rabbit and rat? At your age o! Even with internet, you still no fit do simple Google search.
omo na rat be that bros..

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by SonofGod231: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
What’s the Difference Between Rabbits and Hares?
Many are confused, uneducated or hungry reason why they can't differentiate things.
One might think internet, google and pictorial progress might help but no.some are just deeply illiterate. They read and misunderstand.
Well not that I love to shalaye but ignorance is sweeping through this generation.Thats why we need to help savage something at least.
So how do we tell the difference between the two groups? Rabbits and Hares are two different things entirely.
Separating the two can be done by looking at the differences in size,life history and preferred habitat.
In general, rabbits are smaller and have shorter ears than hares. Rabbits are born without fur and with their eyes closed. Rabbits prefer to hide, rather than run, from their enemies. They prefer habitats composed of trees and shrubs, where they live in burrows dug into the soil.
While Hares, in contrast, are larger and they are born fully developed with fur and open eyes.They are runners, preferring open-area habitats such as prairies, where they make their nests in small open depressions.
So Kids,if your mum or dad has a rabbit farm with big rabbits and you notice their young are born eyes open after a longer gestation period of about 42days.my friend they are breeding Hares not Rabbits.
The first pic is a Rabbit.
The last is a Hare.
So I hope I have demystified it for you dunderheads?!

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by greggng: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
The first time I will be seeing this beautiful Bush rabbit was about 25years ago while still in secondary school... Since then, I don't even believe they still exists in the Bush.

I visit the farm this week for the first time this year and this beautiful creature came visit grin grin grin

The rest is story��

Thank God for this delicious gift

lala I know this is not your favourite snake but you won't regret tasting it.

If I were you , I will go for deliverance cos this rabbit doesn't operate in the day time ...only at night ...that means you have eaten witch ...

1 Like

Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Pavillon: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
GOTVee:

Chief Judge of Heaven.
All glory and mighty be unto you.
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Drsnives:

Am a proud ndokwa guy, ukuwani to be precise grin grin grin
adje sir. Me from orogun.... Your Abbi boundary brother
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
SonofGod231:
What’s the Difference Between Rabbits and Hares?
Many are confused, uneducated or hungry reason why they can't differentiate things.
One might think internet, google and pictorial progress might help but no.some are just deeply illiterate. They read and misunderstand.
Well not that I love to shalaye but ignorance is sweeping through this generation.Thats why we need to help savage something at least.
So how do we tell the difference between the two groups? Rabbits and Hares are two different things entirely.
Separating the two can be done by looking at the differences in size,life history and preferred habitat.
In general, rabbits are smaller and have shorter ears than hares. Rabbits are born without fur and with their eyes closed. Rabbits prefer to hide, rather than run, from their enemies. They prefer habitats composed of trees and shrubs, where they live in burrows dug into the soil.
While Hares, in contrast, are larger and they are born fully developed with fur and open eyes.They are runners, preferring open-area habitats such as prairies, where they make their nests in small open depressions.
So Kids,if your mum or dad has a rabbit farm with big rabbits and you notice their young are born eyes open after a longer gestation period of about 42days.my friend they are breeding Hares not Rabbits.
The first pic is a Rabbit.
The last is a Hare.
So I hope I have demystified it for you dunderheads?!

The person you called kid might be the same age as your father or maybe few years difference.
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by SonofGod231: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

The person you called kid might be the same age as your father or maybe few years difference.
Na children full this forum.
80% na secondary school students and Jambitos.
15% never reach 30yrs.
Just 5% are 30 and above.
So you can calculate the probability of me referring to my father's mate here.
My Dad is 69yrs abi you dull well well.
Re: Bush Rabbit We Killed by t2luv1: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
James4358:
Food don done... Bush rat or rabbit... The stomach wont reject it!

COVID- 20 Loading !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe / Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.