Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him (24806 Views)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by bennybuhari: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2022
Dele Alake, Director of strategic communication in All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council has vowed not to apologise to supporters of Peter Obi, former Anambra state governor and Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate over recent comments he made about Obi ahead of the 2023 general elections.

Alake who was a guest on NEWS CENTRAL TV was asked if he will retract some of the statements he made against Obi as his supporters, popularly called Obidients are unhappy with him.

Responding , Alake said he will not retract any of the things he said as his statements about Obi are based on empirical evidences and verifiable facts.

He said “I said so many things about Peter Obi and I cannot take anything back because everything I said is the truth. I speak with conviction and I’m not a propagandist. I’m a publicist. There is a wide difference between propaganda and publicity. Publicity is anchored on action, on verifiable facts, empiricism. Now propaganda can be vacuous , amorphous, nebulous, actually neither here nor there”.

“’So, whatever I say about Tinubu is anchored on empiricism and verifiable facts. I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide  and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true.  What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.
https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by God1000(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2022
APC doing campaign of calumny and character assassination, na their métier

Peter Obi is our next president, I will go on hunger strike if he doesn't win

437 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by SadiqBabaSani: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2022
I feel this mans pain, truth is the APC and Tinubu were preparing to confront Atiku, they never saw Obi coming, even me I never saw Obi coming, theh never prepared for PO, like the Peter Cornerstone Prophecy, the Peter Obi tsunami is sweeping accross the whole black world for which Nigeria is very symbolic with.

Peter Obi is a moving force, oppose it and it crushes you,

Everything Tinubu supporters are preparing are knee jerk reaction. They never saw Peter Obi coming, they are just making up impromptu attacks.

How can you present a man who forfeited drug money to the tune of over $480,000 as far back as the 1990s to your white colleague at work in UK as the man to lead your country, a man whose ancestry is as opaque as death itself. just because the man has enslaved Lagos and hypnotized his supporters

462 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2022
Not everybody sir, I’m an exception. I pity his gullible followers who are so vulnerable to his deceptions. Nigerian youths are easily deceived.

86 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2022
Easy on him.
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Kagd10: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2022
God1000:
APC doing campaign of calumny

They don't. It's Peter Obi and his miscreantttt who are known for campaign of calumny.

Alake only asked Peter Obi to list his legacy and he started to cry.

As for people asking for Tinubu's legacies, see below.

1. Building of Public facilities:

a. Standard Millennium Schools and renovation of all schools.
b. Markets across the state,
c. LASU projects and LASU Teaching Hospital,
d. Several heath centres and Major Hospitals/General Hospitals which includes:

i. Ifako-Ijaye Hospital
ii. Alimosho Hospital
iii. Mushin Hospital
iv. Ibeju-Lekki hospital etc and several health care centres.

2. Massive Housing Estates across Lagos e.g in Oba, Ikorodu, Lekki etc

3. Development of Lekki Ajah axis and others.

4. Conceived the BRT project and constructed the dedicated BRT lane from Island to Mainland. BRT operation started fully under Fashola.

5. Massive Infrastructural development: Construction of Road networks all across Lagos. He invited President Obasanjo to Lagos to commission roads in Surulere, Yaba and other parts of Lagos.tinubu

6. The multi billion investment such as Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, Eko Atlantic etc..

7.. Also several agencies which employed thousands of workers today.

8. Ensuring Lagos worked despite Obasanjo seizing Lagos allocation for several years and also grew Lagos economy to the 4th largest in Africa today.

Meanwhile, check the campaign of calumny and deception of Peter Obi's miscreants which I was just talking about below. Only Peter Obi's miscreanttt can't list his legacies but resort to campaign of lies and calumny against others like the one below.

So according to the brain of this Peter Obi's miscreant below, if a drug criminal saved his money in an investment company, the owner of the investment company becomes the criminal as alluded by the miscreantt below? Does that make sense to any reasonable brain?

Well, the USA who have got a brain obviously knows that the owner of an investment company can't become a criminal just because a drug criminal saved his money in the investment company hence why they didn't arrest Tinubu who was only operating an investment company. Tinubu was only queried because USA wanted to inform Tinubu before they seized the money of the criminal who had invested into Tinubu's investment company.

Peter Obi's disciples and common sense are parallel lines that can never meet.

SadiqBabaSani:
I feel this mans pain, truth is the APC and Tinubu were preparing to confront Atiku, they never saw Obi coming, even me I never saw Obi coming, theh never prepared for PO, like the Peter Cornerstone Prophecy, the Peter Obi tsunami is sweeping accross the whole black world for which Nigeria is very symbolic with.

Peter Obi is a moving force, oppose it and it crushes you,

Everything Tinubu supporters are preparing are knee jerk reaction. They never saw Peter Obi coming, they are just making up impromptu attacks.

How can you present a man who forfeited drug money to the tune of over $480,000 as far back as the 1990s to your white colleague at work in UK as the man to lead your country, a man whose ancestry is as opaque as death itself. just because the man has enslaved Lagos and hypnotized his supporters

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by emmaodet: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Not everybody sir, I’m an exception. I pity his gullible followers who are so vulnerable to his deceptions. Nigerian youths are easily deceived.

Ross, are you igbo? and based in lag?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2022
emmaodet:

Ross, are you igbo? and based in lag?
Abj and lag but mostly abj and I wish to be silent about my tribe sir(no offense)

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Ezewuzie01: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obituary has been sabotaging the national economy with cheap imports for decades, killing local industries in the process. He dishes out lies as regularly as he can but nobody is buying it except his IPOB followers. His supermarket in Abuja which he built with looted Anambra money went up in flames last year as the prayers of Anambra people against his looting started working.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by BATified2023: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2022
How will he retract his statement when he’s asking d same question every reasonable Nigerian is asking

How can someone whose major source of income is importation move us from consumption to production?

Will he kill his business to do that?
Will he stop importation or sell his business?
This man was governor of one of d most industrialized state in Nigeria for complete 8 years n he couldn’t present his citizens to the world despite the fact that we have many local industries in anambra,so if he can’t do that in anambra with all the local industries there how will he suddenly do it with Nigeria?

I have said it n I will keep saying it,the 3 major contenders have held political positions before n they all have records

I believe we don’t need anyone to start sugarcoating anything for us,we just have to check their records n go for d best performer cos if we keep going this way,it means one day people like Ortom,ikpeazu,yahaya bello n co will one day tell us they now have all d solutions to our problem n many gullible folks among us will believe them

How can a man who happens to b d sole importer of mikano promise u steady electricity n u believe it

Many of these realities are staring us in d face n we must learn to separate d truth from d lies

How can someone who threatened to resign cos of insecurity in his tiny state tell us he now wants to handle security of d whole Nigeria

Isn’t it laughable?

239 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by slivertongue: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2022
APC should focus on what they will do for Nigerians, attacking Obi won't make Nigerians to vote them. Vice versa

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by emmaodet: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2022
Rozross:
Abj and lag but mostly abj and I wish to be silent about my tribe sir(no offense)

No problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Naijanascam: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2022
You can't be defending BAT and APC without sounding stupid

167 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Wawelexy(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Your statements can't even stop a fly not to talk of a moving train.... PO is unstoppable

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by effort1: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2022
But Tinubu is not deceiving anybody, right? Tinubu can't even be truthful about his certificate or age.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Jahzrockballer(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Omo
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by FactBoyz: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2022
grin
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Honestly, you can't support APC without sounding stupid...

Are these below Imports too?

Some of Peter Obi’s pre-political positions include:
- Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank.
- Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.
- Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.
- Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.
- Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.
- Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd
- Former Director: Card Centre Plc.

Where are the Organizations your candidate(Tax collector) raised that inturn created employment and involved in real economy?...

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Stanislause94: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Peter Obi making you all go nuts

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Adayincanada: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Ok ooh
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by franchasofficia: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
This is how 2023 Presidential election result will be:

Peter Obi
Southeast - 85%
Southsouth - 67%
Southwest - 38%
Northeast - 18%
Northcentral - 32%
Northwest - 18%

Atiku Abubakar
Southeast - 8%
Southsouth - 25%
Southwest - 15%
Northeast - 38%
Northcentral - 23%
Northwest - 30%

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Southeast - 3%
Southsouth - 6%
Southwest - 46%
Northeast - 24%
Northcentral - 34%
Northwest - 22%

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso
Southeast - 1%
Southsouth - 1.5%
Southwest - 3%
Northeast - 19%
Northcentral - 6%
Northwest - 29%

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by omenka(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
I love this guy already. cool

Another Wike in the making. grin

I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

Bull's eye!!

Those Daddy Freeze called Zombiedients know the truth but will never accept it. grin

219 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by butterfly777(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu's staff is attacking the man of the people, Peter Obi, and you think we'll care about whatever he says? Smh

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by SouthSouth1914: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
What an accusation! Who made him spokesperson for everybody? Mumu man

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Obakoolex(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
angry Do you mean the guy na chronic liar undecided
Idonbelieveit lemme check from expected biased comments from people above cool

2 Likes

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by coconutbag: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
All of a sudden, Obi has become an issue for discussion. I love the way the youths are making these shameless politicians to cry. If not for the tired youths supporting Obi, the election would have been between choosing suicide and death.

This one expected Obi not to import any goods after they've crippled power generation over the years and made the ease of doing business in Nigeria worse?

Is Obi also responsible for many businesses that shut down productions in Nigeria and relocated their production to neighbouring countries?

Dele was also being economical with the truth by not mentioning that Obi has stakes in some businesses that are still managing to produce in Nigeria.

This is how children cry when you try to remove a feeding bottle from their mouth. The only difference here is that the milk these men are consuming is the blood and sweat of millions of Nigerians dead, alive and unborn.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by AstralBody: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu goats and urchins are filled with hate for PO. What has pampa's man from Lagos,been producing,apart from thugs. They don't have any tangible thing to campaign with, except using PO personality to campaign. Let them tell us the reason their pampa's oga has been supporting Buhari unproductive administration,even when the economic was been terrorized by rubbish policies,the snake supported him. What about security.... "We have not forgotten where are the cow's"
Tinubu can't be trusted with the seat of power,his a cheat,thief,a snake and a two face bastard.
Spits!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by udemzyudex(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Your opinion doesn't matter,you're just like every other person that have being trying to bring him down with their utterances or actions.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by agadez007(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
If buhari had perfrormed well,don’t you think his good works will speak for APC?
APC should never smell that seat again
They got the chance and messed the nation up

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by Pwettylinda(f): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Foolish man blinded by bribe

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
angry
Re: Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him by fasho01(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Some of us see through his facade already and will not fall for it

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra / Atiku Abubakar Pictured With His Grand Children / Abuja Youths Storm PDP Headquarters, Demand For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.