Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) (54001 Views)

Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin / Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Mccold: 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
I used to forget myself on refusing of food from people, I pray God help me Sha

RIP comedian
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by EmeritusChiboy(m): 12:40am On Aug 21, 2021
kestolove95:
chop chop na him kill this one...okpanku
Are you from Okpanku?
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 1:21am On Aug 21, 2021
EmeritusChiboy:

Are you from Okpanku?
yes
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by njimezz(m): 2:12am On Aug 21, 2021
Now I know people like u think through dia anus,ur type is not qualify to seat � on any public position coz of ur idiotic tribalism, a racist and a fool like u.rather than saying RIP to d dead but no, but dragging a set of trib to ur madness. Tell me which tribe in Nigeria is clean u big fool.
kestolove95:
he didn't die after a brief illness he died after a food poison by a Biafra ipob member...igbos killing igbos in zoo biafra
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by uzoormah(m): 5:46am On Aug 21, 2021
kestolove95:
Have sense na
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by NakwansaPolice: 5:51am On Aug 21, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
The person above me is cursed with madness
and his mother na prostitute
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by EmeritusChiboy(m): 6:57am On Aug 21, 2021
kestolove95:
yes
Which side?
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by WeRblessed(f): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2021
kestolove95:

I believe that he may have died of covid-19.

My in law died of Covid in February of this year. He visited London after the lockdown. They said that he was asked to wear a mask, but he said that covid is not real. They said that when he went back to Nigeria (after spending two weeks in London ), he fail sick. He was asked to go check it out but he stated that he would be fine. They said that one week later it got worse and he then drove himself to the doctor and they found out he had Covid. They put him in isolation camp in Port Harcourt, but there was no ventilator nor medication. He died seven hours after his arrival. He was buried the following day. He left both his wife and 15 months old baby behind.
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by Darreytinho10(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2021
His death is soul wrecking, RIP cry
Re: Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) by EmeritusChiboy(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2022
Okay
Let's connect
kestolove95:
yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter / Selena Leath: "My Butt is Getting Bigger" (Pics) / Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.