Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? (6120 Views)

Igbo Apprenticeship System Makes People Hate Igbos – Aisha Yesufu Sparks Debate / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Buhari hate Igbos bingos A.K.A IPOB terrorist will not let u see this cheesy

THE BUHARI ADMINISTRATION ASSISTS INNOSON MOTORS TO SET UP TWO NEW PLANTS IN ANAMBRA STATE!

Working with the full knowledge that a vibrant private sector is the engine for any nation's economic prosperity, do you know that the Buhari administration has helped in financing the establishment of 2 new vehicle manufacturing plants for Innoson Manufacturing Company at its corporate headquarters in Anambra State?

The two new plants were commissioned on the 12th of July 2021 by the Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Mrs. Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed, and were financed with the sum of N4.6bn from the Bank of Industry under the approval of the administration as well as the active support of the Nigerian Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC).

Named as the Innoson Small/Mini Bus Plant for manufacturing 1.5 litre engine capacity for 7-seater and 10-seater buses, and the Innoson Connect/Caris Plant for the production of Sedan cars, which are branded as Innoson Connect and Innoson Caris, the two new plants have a combined capacity to produce 32,000 vehicles per year with a staff strength of about 1,000 workers.

And with this sustained local manufacturing capabilities, which guarantees job opportunities for thousands of Nigerian youths, this investment by the Buhari administration in aiding the Organized Private Sector (OPS) to maximise their productivity is a sure catalyst for making the country self-reliant economically and technologically. DYK-NG

https://www.facebook.com/100002462624712/posts/4287640331328012/

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by athaboi(f): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lol
Oyigboupdate...who gave you this job of attacking the igbos or did your igbo girlfriend dump you?? My brother, use your life do better thing oo! There's no time for all this your hallucinations

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Now let us talk of Imo state. While IPOB bingos are using the deplorable state of Abia state to pity party. Claiming the oil money coming from Biafra land is being used to beautify the North. Whereas Abia State, Anambra, Enugu governors are not being owed.

This is Hope Uzodinma beautifying his state atleast with the bird at hand before we talk of the thousands in the bush.

This same Hope Uzodinma has helped 15,000 Imo youths with 4 billion naira, 250 thousand naira each. Atleast let the youths enjoy the bird at hand first before the thousands in the bush that Okezie ikpazu and Abaribe wouldn't let you enjoy. Instead will let you believe your suffering is from Buhari and Jubril left ear.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/uzodimma-to-empower-15000-imo-youths-with-n4b/amp/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
athaboi:
Lol
Oyigboupdate...who gave you this job of attacking the igbos or did your igbo girlfriend dump you?? My brother, use your life do better thing. There's no time for all this your hallucinations

I am attacking IPOB bingos

7 Likes

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by Baawaa(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
G
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by kestolove95(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
those ndi-dot are never greatful..

7 Likes

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by achi4u(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nonsense thread.

We're talking about human being here not some unforeseen projects
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by athaboi(f): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I am attacking IPOB bingos
Oga relax, it cost nothing to be civil and a gentleman....your heading can simply read "Fg assists innoson motors with BOI loan to establish further manufacturing plants" I think you should know that Ipob doesn't know about you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
kestolove95:
those ndi-dot are never greatful..

The ndi dot at the IPOB bingos that let you believe your problem is Buhari left ear instead of holding them (Abaribe,Okezie Ikpazu etc) accountable.

Hope Uzodinma helped 15,000 youths with 250,000 each. These youths are doing well now, some might quit armed robbery, crime will reduce. And this is the man IPOB hates.

Where as Okezie Ikpazu will wear Onye dot and loot these billions and his co worker Abaribe will be distracting bingos with Jubril left ear and Biafra grin

9 Likes

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
athaboi:
Oga relax, it cost nothing to be civil and a gentleman....your heading can simply read "Fg assists innoson motors with BOI loan to establish further manufacturing plants" I think you should know that Ipob doesn't know about you

Only if u don't follow IPOB. Nnamdi Kanu made a video denying Ijelespeaks accusations that IPOB is a private business but he talked indirectly.

Nnamdi Kanu talked about Ijelespeaks stylishly in his last sit at home broadcast.

He said "You claim to be from Imo state but you're in Abuja talking thrash on Facebook about IPOB. Try and come out that day"

Nnamdi Kanu inlaw has even invited Ijelespeaks on a debate. And recently declared him his enemy. Which I posted here.

There is no Facebook biafra group you'll mention Ijelespeaks and it will sound new. Mind u Ijelespeaks is not on nairaland. I'm posting for him. 99.9% comments don't get to him.

BBC has interviewed Ijelespeaks several times.
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Keep looking at Jubril left ear while ndi dot like Okezie Ikpazu loot you dry.
As Hope Uzodinma keep equipping the youths and beautifying his state. Others keep distracting you with Jubril left ear and steal your billions from the Federal government every month.

Its the fifth year continue looking at Jubril left ear
Umu bingo

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
achi4u:
Nonsense thread.

We're talking about human being here not some unforeseen projects

The innoson that was helped is he not a human being?
Or the 15,000 Imo youth Hope Uzodinma helped with 250,000 each are they not human beings?
Dey there make your political leaders dey loot you dry come dey use Jubril left ear and Biafra dey distract u from the billions dem dey chop.

grin

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by vasel15: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Now let us talk of Imo state. While IPOB bingos are using the deplorable state of Abia state to pity party. Claiming the oil money coming from Biafra land is being used to beautify the North. Whereas Abia State, Anambra, Enugu governors are not being owed.

This is Hope Uzodinma beautifying his state atleast with the bird at hand before we talk of the thousands in the bush.

This same Hope Uzodinma has helped 15,000 Imo youths with 4 billion naira, 250 thousand naira each. Atleast let the youths enjoy the bird at hand first before the thousands in the bush that Okezie ikpazu and Abaribe wouldn't let you enjoy. Instead will let you believe your suffering is from Buhari and Jubril left ear.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/uzodimma-to-empower-15000-imo-youths-with-n4b/amp/

You sound foolish, you lived in Turkey before they deported you, is this what you call beautifying? Mumu man

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
vasel15:

You sound foolish, you lived in Turkey before they deported you, is this what you call beautifying? Mumu man

Half bread is better than none. If this half bread was done in Abia state it would be better. Instead they tell u to look at Jubril left ear.

Onye habuhara isi

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
This Oyigboupdate is a very shameless He-GOAT, you're almost 60 years of age and have not achieved anything meaningful in your life.
Your mates are people like Obi Cubana, Jowizaza and others in others are creating impacts in their communities by raising young men in businesses and trade but your own is to spread lies and propaganda on facebook and Nairaland.
Lest I forgot, you promised to lead a protest in Anambra, I hope you're still coming because I've reserved a special 2x2 wood that will be used specifically for your head.

6 Likes

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Udele1 nwokem I see u
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:
This Oyigboupdate is a very shameless He-GOAT, you're almost 60 years of age and have not achieved anything meaningful in your life.
Your mates are people like Obi Cubana, Jowizaza and others in others are creating impacts in their communities by raising young men in businesses and trade but your own is to spread lies and propaganda on facebook and Nairaland.
Lest I forgot, you promised to lead a protest in Anambra, I hope you're still coming because I've reserved a special 2x2 wood that will be used specifically for your head.

Your mates your mates you self u be small pikin. Akpamu?

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by achi4u(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The innoson that was helped is he not a human being?
Or the 15,000 Imo youth Hope Uzodinma helped with 250,000 each are they not human beings?
Dey there make your political leaders dey loot you dry come dey use Jubril left ear and Biafra dey distract u from the billions dem dey chop.

grin
Oga we are not dragging anything with the politicians and the Buharii man, what we asked for is to allow us to sleep with two eyes closed.
Let him leave us alone and focus on the Northern side.
We want our new nation simple.

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

The same young men Hope Uzodinma is raising by helping 15,000 Imo state youths with 250,000 naira each.

You'll not see it as helping because he is APC and he is not shouting Biafra grin
Ezi

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by oilyngbati(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Don’t mind those Ipob terrorists that peddle propaganda all their miserable lives. In fact, Ipob should be referred to as ‘kanujiri’ a version of almajiri.
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
achi4u:
Oga we are not dragging anything with the politicians and the Buharii man, what we asked for is to allow us to sleep with two eyes closed.
Let him leave us alone and focus on the Northern side.
We want our new nation simple.

Atleast before that thousands in the bush comes let us talk about the bird at hand. You guys support this looters because they wear onye dot polo. But hate Hope Uzodinma because who has changed the life of 15,000 Imo youths because he is not supporting Biafra or shouting Jubril left ear

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Your mates your mates you self u be small pikin. Akpamu?
I hope you've not called off the protest that you swore to lead from the front?
We are patiently waiting to receive you all in open arms.
Your beating will be televised.
Ewu!

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
oilyngbati:
Don’t mind those Ipob terrorists that peddle propaganda all their miserable lives. In fact, Ipob should be referred to as ‘kanujiri’ a version of almajiri.

Let them continue looking left ear while they loot them dry. grin

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

I hope you've not called off the protest that you swore to lead from the front?
We are patiently waiting to receive you all in open arms.
Your beating will be televised.
Ewu!

It is next month. Mind u I'm not Ijelespeaks. I chatted him up and he said next month. Remember we started in the middle of the month.

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The same young men Hope Uzodinma is raising by helping 15,000 Imo state youths with 250,000 naira each.

You'll not see it as helping because he is APC and he is not shouting Biafra grin
Ezi
After stealing people's mandate by circumventing the law and rigging himself into power abi?
If he likes let him empower the youths with a million naira each that's his business. Afterall, the money belongs to imolites and they have every right to it.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by achi4u(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast before that thousands in the bush comes let us talk about the bird at hand. You guys support this looters because they wear onye dot polo. But hate Hope Uzodinma because who has changed the life of 15,000 Imo youths because he is not supporting Biafra or shouting Jubril left ear
250k is a life changer to you because you don't have business you are running.
Pls stop using me to grow these ur nonsense thread.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

After stealing people's mandate by circumventing the law and rigging himself into power abi?
If he likes let him empower the youths with a million naira each that's his business. Afterall, the money belongs to imolites and they have every right to it.

Just as the same money belongs to us but they tell u IPOB miscreants that this left ear is your problem grin while your governors loot you dry. And u keep looking at the left ear for years cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It is next month. Mind u I'm not Ijelespeaks. I chatted him up and he said next month. Remember we started in the middle of the month.
Next month kwa?
But you guys were making noise upandan saying it's next week.
Don't worry, the big stick that I've reserved for you is still intact.

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Just as the same money belongs to us but they tell u IPOB miscreants that this left ear is your problem grin while your governors loot you dry. And u keep looking at the left ear for years cheesy
Keep yarning dust till we catch you then youll realise what you've done to yourself.
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
achi4u:
250k is a life changer to you because you don't have business you are running.
Pls stop using me to grow these ur nonsense thread.

Then stop commenting. Onye atarata. That 200k is my mobile data usage a month. Mind u am not Ijelespeaks. Atleast Hope Uzodinma did something to help 16,000 youths. What have you done or the onye dot politicians una love what have they done. Or do u need more left ear to look at ? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Keep yarning dust till we catch you then youll realise what you've done to yourself.

Next court sitting which is this month I guess Ijelespeaks will be there same time same station.
If you can't wait till next month for the protest.

We will keep telling you to hold your political leaders accountable Buhari's left ear is not the reason Soutg east is deplorable. Dey there make Politicians loot finish then they wear onye dot then mumu like u will clap for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by Notasyouthink: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Only if u don't follow IPOB. Nnamdi Kanu made a video denying Ijelespeaks accusations that IPOB is a private business but he talked indirectly.

Nnamdi Kanu talked about Ijelespeaks stylishly in his last sit at home broadcast.

He said "You claim to be from Imo state but you're in Abuja talking thrash on Facebook about IPOB. Try and come out that day"

Nnamdi Kanu inlaw has even invited Ijelespeaks on a debate. And recently declared him his enemy. Which I posted here.

There is no Facebook biafra group you'll mention Ijelespeaks and it will sound new. Mind u Ijelespeaks is not on nairaland. I'm posting for him. 99.9% comments don't get to him.

BBC has interviewed Ijelespeaks several times.

Show us the video where kanu denied your accusations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamiu Asuku Impacting Kogi With Free Medical Bills, Empowerment, Scholarships / Atiku Bagudu Chairs 61-Member Ekiti State APC Governorship Campaign Council / Labour Party Alleges Discrimination In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.