Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? (6135 Views)

Igbo Apprenticeship System Makes People Hate Igbos – Aisha Yesufu Sparks Debate / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by Notasyouthink: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The innoson that was helped is he not a human being?
Or the 15,000 Imo youth Hope Uzodinma helped with 250,000 each are they not human beings?
Dey there make your political leaders dey loot you dry come dey use Jubril left ear and Biafra dey distract u from the billions dem dey chop.

grin
Show us video or pictures of when the money was shared to 15,000 imo youths and what some of the youths used the money to establish or you are lying as usual.
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by Danjikanbauchi: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
kestolove95:
those ndi-dot are never greatful..
this news is as true as Buhari Daughter married an Igbo man from Onitsha, and his personal driver and cook are all Igbos. grin

Bloody liars, as if we don't know Afonjas and this vulture to be a habingar of fake news.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by DemMannaScam: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
[s]
OyigboUpdate:
[/s]

Close your teeth!

[s]Buhari hate Igbos bingos A.K.A IPOB terrorist will not let u see this cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/100002462624712/posts/4287640331328012/
[/s]
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by Emergingnation(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Then stop commenting. Onye atarata. That 200k is my mobile data usage a month. Mind u am not Ijelespeaks. Atleast Hope Uzodinma did something to help 16,000 youths. What have you done or the onye dot politicians una love what have they done. Or do u need more left ear to look at ? grin
Typical fulani Slave ! Marauding fulani terrorist just kidnapped some lucturers in Abia,

You haven't open threads to condemn their terrorist act, cos your job is to destract IPOB/ESN to enable your fulani terrorist goons to overrun Igbo land just for crumbs that fell from Fulani's table...

Indeed poverty is diseases , it can led one to any length , even to sale his people for crumbs..

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by angelfallz(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
i have not seen this news in any of the newspapers i visit online.
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by Onepeople: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I am attacking IPOB bingos
now i understand better ,this person is the same as ijele and udele the vulture king, who was employed by hope uzodinma as political erand boy,continue, your cup will soon full,i was thinking you were fighting a genuine cause now i understand better, is politically motivated, after your disgraceful deportation from Turkey, you now believe you can make it through politics of blackmail.
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by Delphnewsdotcom: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
athaboi:
Lol
Oyigboupdate...who gave you this job of attacking the igbos or did your igbo girlfriend dump you?? My brother, use your life do better thing. There's no time for all this your hallucinations

For Latest Naija News Click Here
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by Delphnewsdotcom: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
angelfallz:
i have not seen this news in any of the newspapers i visit online.

For Latest Naija News Click Here
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Emergingnation:
Typical fulani Slave ! Marauding fulani terrorist just kidnapped some lucturers in Abia,

You haven't open threads to condemn their terrorist act, cos your job is to destract IPOB/ESN to enable your fulani terrorist goons to overrun Igbo land just for crumbs that fell from Fulani's table...

Indeed poverty is diseases , it can led one to any length , even to sale his people for crumbs..

Show me the thread.
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Onepeople:
now i understand better ,this person is the same as ijele and udele the vulture king, who was employed by hope uzodinma as political erand boy,continue, your cup will soon full,i was thinking you were fighting a genuine cause now i understand better, is politically motivated, after your disgraceful deportation from Turkey, you now believe you can make it through politics of blackmail.

Is IPOB terrorist groups not politically motivated or else why should crooks like Abaribe and Okezie Ikpazu be called saints for wearing onyedot polo. Where as Hope Uzodinma who have hope to 16,000 vibrant youth is called Hopeless
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by Emergingnation(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by Mchawi(f): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
You will die on top Igbo matter.
Olodo

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by onlyson16(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The ndi dot at the IPOB bingos that let you believe your problem is Buhari left ear instead of holding them (Abaribe,Okezie Ikpazu etc) accountable.

Hope Uzodinma helped 15,000 youths with 250,000 each. These youths are doing well now, some might quit armed robbery, crime will reduce. And this is the man IPOB hates.

Where as Okezie Ikpazu will wear Onye dot and loot these billions and his co worker Abaribe will be distracting bingos with Jubril left ear and Biafra grin
just one day u will rest cause nobody care about ur stupidityy. Just contnue
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oyigboupdate!!!! The low lifer who has nothing to offer than propaganda...

Can you quickly come to head bridge now, I just wan check something... I promise I won't wast your time...
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by Obdk: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Buhari hate Igbos bingos A.K.A IPOB terrorist will not let u see this cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/100002462624712/posts/4287640331328012/

Mumu people everywhere... Claiming private business as achievement
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by misano(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
How did Buhari do that. Abeg 4get Buhari is already a bastard. His family should waitvfor God's wrath. Useless leader.
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Emergingnation:
https://www.nairaland.com/6711263/suspected-herdsmen-kidnap-2-absu

Thank u but before the coming of ESN and now when did we record more insecurity in the south east
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
SensetionalGoal:
Oyigboupdate!!!! The low lifer who has nothing to offer than propaganda...

Can you quickly come to head bridge now, I just wan check something... I promise I won't wast your time...

Can u bet a million naira
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by mabea: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
You are gradually showing who you are and who you work for.
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by Minjim: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:
This Oyigboupdate is a very shameless He-GOAT, you're almost 60 years of age and have not achieved anything meaningful in your life.
Your mates are people like Obi Cubana, Jowizaza and others in others are creating impacts in their communities by raising young men in businesses and trade but your own is to spread lies and propaganda on facebook and Nairaland.
Lest I forgot, you promised to lead a protest in Anambra, I hope you're still coming because I've reserved a special 2x2 wood that will be used specifically for your head.
Must everyone be Obi Cubana?

You ppl worship money too much.

You told you he wants to be like Obi Cubana ?
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by Minjim: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Obdk:

Mumu people everywhere... Claiming private business as achievement

Empowering private biz is not an achievement?

Let us be honest when we see facts.

Admitted Buhari failed with security and the economy but you people should stop denying his minute projects
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by ablejesus26(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
athaboi:
Lol
Oyigboupdate...who gave you this job of attacking the igbos ipob or did your igbo girlfriend dump you?? My brother, use your life do better thing. There's no time for all this your hallucinations

Fixed.
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by ablejesus26(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Mchawi:
You will die on top Igbo ipob matter.
Olodo

Fixed.
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
ablejesus26:

Fixed.
They love pity games
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by 1000Capacity: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

They love pity games
grin
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by OyigboUpdate: 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
1000Capacity:

grin

When u attack them they say you're attacking Igbos, the same Igbos keke drivers and okada men their media aid promised to kill with their unknown gunmen if they come out on monday. When Wike cleaned up his state they said he was killing Igbos but how come no more unknown gunmen in Rivers State and no more sit at home update from Port Harcourt.

Feel free to insult them bro. They'll always hide their tail under Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes / Tinubu Presidency:Is This Picture Accurate Of What Will Happen To State Treasury / Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.