Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? (6132 Views)

Igbo Apprenticeship System Makes People Hate Igbos – Aisha Yesufu Sparks Debate / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / APC Hate Igbos In Lagos - Jimi Agbaje Of The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by alexmakaay(m): 6:21am On Aug 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Only if u don't follow IPOB. Nnamdi Kanu made a video denying Ijelespeaks accusations that IPOB is a private business but he talked indirectly.

Nnamdi Kanu talked about Ijelespeaks stylishly in his last sit at home broadcast.

He said "You claim to be from Imo state but you're in Abuja talking thrash on Facebook about IPOB. Try and come out that day"

Nnamdi Kanu inlaw has even invited Ijelespeaks on a debate. And recently declared him his enemy. Which I posted here.

There is no Facebook biafra group you'll mention Ijelespeaks and it will sound new. Mind u Ijelespeaks is not on nairaland. I'm posting for him. 99.9% comments don't get to him.

BBC has interviewed Ijelespeaks several times.

Ezi. Why denying?? Everyone knows it's u
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by Oracleforce: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Buhari hate Igbos bingos A.K.An IPOB terrorist will not let u see this cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/100002462624712/posts/4287640331328012/

Who paid you to be doing this?
All Nigerians ain't fool....we can see things for ourselves you don't need to confuse us with facade projects of your Aboki president...we can see for ourselves...irrational human being
Re: If Buhari Hate Igbos Then Is This PHOTOSHOPPED??? by socialmediaman: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2021
Minjim:

Empowering private biz is not an achievement?

Let us be honest when we see facts.

Admitted Buhari failed with security and the economy but you people should stop denying his minute projects

Do you know what it means to fail with security and the economy? It means he has no business being in that office. He deserves no credit for anything. The only due for him is to bow out in shame for overseeing the destruction of the livelihoods of Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: House Of Reps Suspends Plenary, Adjourns To April 5 / Pdp Never Zoned Presidency -jonathan / Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.