Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254335 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by misxge21(f): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2021
Kenny4smart:

I'm considering that option but the policy is with effect from the 22nd of this September.

Yea, I plan to fly on the 25th or 26th so that should work. EgyptAir is the cheapest available option.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marex123: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2021
Clarine:
I want to thank everyone contributing to this forum. Finally, my sister got her Visa after waiting for ever. Lol. Biometric was August 13, no no straightforward. Called them twice and they told me last week to expect it this week. I called again three days ago and they said it’s been decided on and she should get her passport on Friday which she did. I wish everyone success. Ese oo. I will continue to share my knowledge here.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2021
Hi… please can someone recommend Covid 19 test approved center labs for uk in Lagos
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Seyi0T: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2021
Good day all, thanks for all the wonderful contributions. Please for those going to BCU is there a shortlet accommodation one can get for quarantine before securing an apartment cos it will be nice to inspect before making payment commitments. Please assist with any info and cost.
Thank you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adewumi2888(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2021
HOW did you guys paid for your day 2 and 8 covid test? My debit card is being declined
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by azubix(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2021
Hello house,

Thanks to everyone answering questions and keeping us informed.

Please I need urgent help and suggestions.

I have Bsc in Political science, please what political science related course can I pick that has job prospects in the UK. I initially had Social work Msc in mind but I was denied admission because they are not related and I have social work experience.

I wanted to apply for international relations but the job prospect is very very low. Please if you are in UK or understand the UK job market, please suggest a good political science related masters I could apply for.

Thanks once more.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by misxge21(f): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2021
vivvica:
Hi… please can someone recommend Covid 19 test approved center labs for uk in Lagos

Hi.

Check 54gene.com

Customersupport@54gene.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oracleforce: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2021
Enraf:

Why are guys so negative?

Don't mind him probably because his visa application was refused....

Acidic human being

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phenmeson(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Enraf:

Why are guys so negative?

Some people sha just won add Buhari & 9ja hardship join person burden ooo.
God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2021
misxge21:

Hi.

Check 54gene.com

Customersupport@54gene.com

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kiari: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2021
Josh121:

What is negative about what I said, when the amber list is scrap where will Nigeria be put green lists ? I pray so ooo , mine you I am travelling to Nigeria this October for important stuff.
You should learn not to be aggressive about things.

This comment made me laugh... you can check updates on Inews.co.uk to see the full list of red list countries. Nigeria is not among. So We are good to go.

Spread love and light cheesy wink

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by CrystalPeace: 9:06am On Sep 18, 2021
Room still available?

If yes, can you drop your mail address please

Aydceo:
Anyone flying BA from Abuja on 26th, hola me and let’s hook up. ABJ to Heathrow

If your school is in London and you don’t mind staying at Dagenham link up, there is a direct train to the central. 3 bedroom up for share, am giving out one room
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Paperboy1999: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2021
I really need an answer please
With a low 2.2 can I get admission into a University in the UK for my msc
Please it's urgent I need answers please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by opeoyek: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2021
I have been offered admission to study at Northumbria University and the University of Bradford for January intake. Which is better in terms of accommodation cost and the ease of getting student jobs? I would also like to link up with anyone who has been offered admission by these schools.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2021
ademola0508:

Guy, don't be an ignorant.

Uk is planning to scrap amber list. Is either your country is Green or Red.

Please always read, digest before you comment. Not only you, the other guy that called him Acidic man.

A BBC news via a url with full explanation was posted. You are all decide to ignore.

If the Amber listed countries have been considered as safe as to have initiated talks of scrapping covid-19 pre-depature test from them from 4th Oct, then it is difficult to think that they will now fall back into red. It is not logical. Abeit we can only hope and pray.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by smokysmoke: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2021
tajmal:
Which airport, and which country? Many people have travelled for September intake and they didn't ask them.
. I entered uk through Manchester on 09/09/21, I was asked for evidence of funds, I was lucky to have a printed statement of account. They asked almost everyone that we arrived together on that day. some were asked to open bank app. while on 12/09/21 two of my cousins entered through same Manchester Airport and were not ask for proof of support funds. u can predict those immigration, what they may ask you might different to another persons. My experience.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Paperboy1999: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2021
Reply needed please
Paperboy1999:
I really need an answer please
With a low 2.2 can I get admission into a University in the UK for my msc
Please it's urgent I need answers please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Josh121(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2021
kiari:

This comment made me laugh... you can check updates on Inews.co.uk to see the full list of red list countries. Nigeria is not among. So We are good to go.

Spread love and light cheesy wink

Oga take time to read news and understand , when the amber list is scrap the will only be red and green list . Only 8 countries where moved to green list which will take effect on 4 October, now ask your self where will nigeria be when the amber list is scrap

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2021
Have you yourself looked at university requirements?If it was urgent, this should be the first thing to do.

Paperboy1999:
Reply needed please

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Josh121(m): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2021
Oracleforce:

Don't mind him probably because his visa application was refused....

Acidic human being

Oga I am
In UK with my family , sometimes to read and understand is a problem. Please just learn to read and understand , go to bbc you will see the news carefully read it and understand.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2021
misxge21:

Yea, I plan to fly on the 25th or 26th so that should work. EgyptAir is the cheapest available option.

How much from what you saw?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by liricaliblunt(f): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2021
Mine was at Alausa Passport office
holar2ge:

Thank you for your honest reply. Was told 3 wks max too. The officer in charge of my passport has been saying there's no booklet, I even called Immigration HQ to complain(the officer said same thing).

Where did you apply for yours if I may ask? Did the renewal at Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rubyzz: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2021
That's true
Zinnex99:
It's 5500 from January 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by newpisces: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2021
OlanikeOba:
Are you going for a post graduate course?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2021
Paperboy1999:
Reply needed please
yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yemzzyy: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2021
smokysmoke:
. I entered uk through Manchester on 09/09/21, I was asked for evidence of funds, I was lucky to have a printed statement of account. They asked almost everyone that we arrived together on that day. some were asked to open bank app. while on 12/09/21 two of my cousins entered through same Manchester Airport and were not ask for proof of support funds. u can predict those immigration, what they may ask you might different to another persons. My experience.

Was it the statement you submitted at the embassy you showed them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2021
smokysmoke:

Lol , when I told them on this thread that they’re asking for bank statements . Some were arguing and didn’t believe .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2021
scobyy2007:
Dear Nairalanders

Please ensure you declare on this platform if you want to contact me privately. This is for security reasons. I will not respond to any private chat if you do not declare it on this platform first.

I have observed that we have travel/visa agents who have been paid to do visa jobs and what they do is to disguise to me as a genuine nairalander to seek my support privately. If you call yourself an agent and have been paid and you still give that your job me knowing very well that I do support freely at no cost then that's wickedness and you should refund that your client.

Thank you
Scobyy2007

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2021
Good day elders in the house. Please has any one been able to do a walk-in biometrics in Lagos or Abuja? I need to apply for my visa and do a walk-in immediately cos my school is resuming on the 27th of this month.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Samadhii(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2021
scobyy2007:
Dear Nairalanders

Please ensure you declare on this platform if you want to contact me privately. This is for security reasons. I will not respond to any private chat if you do not declare it on this platform first.

I have observed that we have travel/visa agents who have been paid to do visa jobs and what they do is to disguise to me as a genuine nairalander to seek my support privately. If you call yourself an agent and have been paid and you still give that your job me knowing very well that I do support freely at no cost then that's wickedness and you should refund that your client.

Thank you
Scobyy2007
Hello sir,
please I need your help with paying for IHS.
I just sent a mail.
scobyy2007

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Awhyxlim(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2021
scobyy2007:
Dear Nairalanders

Thank you
Scobyy2007
please I need help with payment for my priority visa, can you help with that

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.