Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1281319 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
baseg25:

If this is true, it's better to just go and receive the vaccine in the UK.

Yeah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jeff572:
From what I’ve read today, it seems we are on the green list. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10002005/Ministers-SCRAP-travel-traffic-light-favour-no-scheme.html

Let's see what they'll say when its October 4
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tajmal: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Thank you for sharing your experience, bro.

God no go shame us!
smokysmoke:
. I entered uk through Manchester on 09/09/21, I was asked for evidence of funds, I was lucky to have a printed statement of account. They asked almost everyone that we arrived together on that day. some were asked to open bank app. while on 12/09/21 two of my cousins entered through same Manchester Airport and were not ask for proof of support funds. u can predict those immigration, what they may ask you might different to another persons. My experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Egocen: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
okay

email

hannahcaplan0@gmail.com

Agbeke998:

Please can we link up. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Egocen: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
You are the ONLY person that replied in a way I understood without insults or making me feel stupid

THank you so much

Will inform my parents

wink
Amarathripple0:

Basically, what he’s trying to say is this, if it’s the same POF you are using and the amount hasn’t increased since your brother used it, there’s a chance your visa will be refused. Unless your mom has a ton of money that can cover for 2 applicants, in that case, go ahead and use her bank statement. These ECOs’ are usually thorough and you don’t want to risk affecting your brother’s Visa because they are weird like that. So please, if the funds in her account only covers for one person, I’d advise you transfer the money into your account to avoid stories that touch.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
One must be your surname, the first name and the other name. You need to have an affidavit to cover that but I actually don't see anything bad in it.
Mayamo:
@scobyy007 can you help me with this sir. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Na dem give the vaccine but our leader fit don sell the vaccine to another country come dey give is ordinary malaria injection say na vaccine. I no blame them at all if me wey be citizen of nigeria dey fear to take the vaccine because I no trust the govt. Na oyibo go come trust them?
Oracleforce:
This one Nah see finish....african and Asian country vaccine is not trusted....

No, be dem give us the vaccine?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iVentHub(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good Evening people of God grin grin
Do i need to maintain a savings account with UBA before i pay my tuition fee deposit through them using Form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Boofrenzy: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yes , except your spouse or parents is servicing an account with them , someone with same surname,
if not get an account with them or they won't process your form A. For married women , you can get a change of name certificate or newspaper publication .
iVentHub:
Good Evening people of God grin grin
Do i need to maintain a savings account with UBA before i pay my tuition fee deposit through them using Form A?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iVentHub(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Boofrenzy:
Yes , except your spouse or parents is servicing an account with them , someone with same surname,
if not get an account with them or they won't process your form A. For married women , you can get a change of name certificate or newspaper publication .

Thanks so much for the info

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Oluwatosin2000:
Good afternoon everyone, making inquiry on behalf of my sister.

She paid 1k pounds at first to get her cas, but last week she paid more money to make it 50% tuition, so half of her tuition fee is paid now. But the school is yet to amend her cas, the school already debited her, but she needs to upgrade her cas before applying for visa so the 50% tuition could reflect, please how long does this process takes? She’s really running out of time and we’re all scared

You should have just applied with the original information in the CAS. Don't you think that the extra fee could have been better payed after visa. This way you guys would have avoided this further times you're wasting now.

As it is now, you can only bombard the school with mails and calls.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MShud: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Please anyone who can assist with a studio or 1 bed apartment accommodation booking in Birmingham want to make reservations from here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
delxmaverick:
Errrmmm…

First doc shows a screenshot of the information required which states that
Enter your Home Office reference number from your decision letter
Your reference number can be found on letters from the Home Office, called 'Our Ref' or 'Case ID'. For applications made outside the UK, it will begin with 'GWF'
your GWF number is on your visa application form as well as check list. Usually at the top. It is written as GWF followed with a set of numbers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
She should have use the initial CAS to process her visa, and leave the rest of the money in account. I hope she has ample time. Schs are very busy now, they may not have noticed her request for updated CAS. I suggest she call them direct. Most times it take a while for them to respond to mail.
Oluwatosin2000:
Good afternoon everyone, making inquiry on behalf of my sister.

She paid 1k pounds at first to get her cas, but last week she paid more money to make it 50% tuition, so half of her tuition fee is paid now. But the school is yet to amend her cas, the school already debited her, but she needs to upgrade her cas before applying for visa so the 50% tuition could reflect, please how long does this process takes? She’s really running out of time and we’re all scared
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
You can go for international development management. University of Bradford has that course.
azubix:
Hello house,

Thanks to everyone answering questions and keeping us informed.

Please I need urgent help and suggestions.

I have Bsc in Political science, please what political science related course can I pick that has job prospects in the UK. I initially had Social work Msc in mind but I was denied admission because they are not related and I have social work experience.

I wanted to apply for international relations but the job prospect is very very low. Please if you are in UK or understand the UK job market, please suggest a good political science related masters I could apply for.

Thanks once more.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cortix(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ayla21:
I am going to Derby...can we share contact??
Paste your whatsap No.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Most UK schools accept 2:2. Find any school that takes 2:2 and apply.
Paperboy1999:
Reply needed please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gemini89: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Did you get not straight forward mail?
Bola1010:
Good afternoon , pls have applied for visa 24th of August and Biometric since September 2nd (ikeja, Priority service ) and no reply yet ... Pls what can I do pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by delxmaverick(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Thanks i know right... All i was asking was that they said "on the decision letter" but there is no GWF number on the decision letter.. You dig ? Can I still use GWF even tho it is not on the decision letter?

Oggg:
your GWF number is on your visa application form as well as check list. Usually at the top. It is written as GWF followed with a set of numbers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Egocen:
You are the ONLY person that replied in a way I understood without insults or making me feel stupid

THank you so much

Will inform my parents

wink

You’re welcome! Best of luck �

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayobest: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mikkieshow:
Greetings everyone,

Do you know if I can use a domicillary account under my name as proof of funds. Or does the money has to be in Naira?

Yes,you can use any
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Beeyems: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
It was at ikeja...

Crenzywilliams:

Hello, sorry did u do urs at ikeja or vi?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bola1010: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
I did my Biometric on 2 September at Ikeja ( priority) and am yet to hear from then no non straight forward mail ... Nothing aside your application has been received (on that same 2nd ) pls what can I do ... Pls help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 1Hover1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
... But if you actually did pay attention to the report, you'll hear and see that the traffic light system is being scrapped totally. It's going to be replaced by a "red list" and "the rest of the world list" Nigeria isn't in a threatening position of joining the Red list. The previous amber and green list will make up the "rest of the world" list. Don't forget 6 countries just left the red list including Kenya in Africa.

Josh121:

What is negative about what I said, when the amber list is scrap where will Nigeria be put green lists ? I pray so ooo , mine you I am travelling to Nigeria this October for important stuff.
You should learn not to be aggressive about things.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gemini89: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Have you sent a paid mail or tried calling UKVI?
Bola1010:
I did my Biometric on 2 September at Ikeja ( priority) and am yet to hear from then no non straight forward mail ... Nothing aside your application has been received (on that same 2nd ) pls what can I do ... Pls help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Josh121(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
1Hover1:
... But if you actually did pay attention to the report, you'll hear and see that the traffic light system is being scrapped totally. It's going to be replaced by a "red list" and "the rest of the world list" Nigeria isn't in a threatening position of joining the Red list. The previous amber and green list will make up the "rest of the world" list. Don't forget 6 countries just left the red list including Kenya in Africa.

It will be my joy man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebunsimi: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kapaskii:
I need a sharedroom in Bolton. Any help
I'm also going to Bolton. I sent you an email

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayobest: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
kiari:

This comment made me laugh... you can check updates on Inews.co.uk to see the full list of red list countries. Nigeria is not among. So We are good to go.

Spread love and light cheesy wink

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by raibrahim: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
Please assist with the link to apply for TB test
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beeyems:
It was at ikeja...

Thanks,am grateful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobsa: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
raibrahim:
Please assist with the link to apply for TB test

https://mymedical.iom.int

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.