Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254393 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lola0999: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Hello Great people..
Please my family friend wants to sponsor my masters program,we are not related or anything.
What kind of financial sponsor is this?
He also has a small company in Nigeria, can the company sponsor me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by florixi: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Why do you think nigeria cannot be moved to green list when the amber list is scrapped? They review the list every 3wks which oct 4th should be about 3 wks from now so i don't think nigeria will be moved to red. The only advise I've for every intending UK immigrant is to get fully vaccinated . that might make a huge impact on whatever decision that comes up.

Josh121:

Oga take time to read news and understand , when the amber list is scrap the will only be red and green list . Only 8 countries where moved to green list which will take effect on 4 October, now ask your self where will nigeria be when the amber list is scrap

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Awhyxlim(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2021
marztar:

Priority payment is in pounds not dollars. Try a payment method in pounds.

Thank you, there's only one payment option available when I click on "place order" and all my cards aren't working
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Josh121(m): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2021
florixi:
Why do you think nigeria cannot be moved to green list when the amber list is scrapped? They review the list every 3wks which oct 4th should be about 3 wks from now so i don't think nigeria will be moved to red. The only advise I've for every intending UK immigrant is to get fully vaccinated . that might make a huge impact on whatever decision that comes up.

Good advice, let’s wait for Oct 4th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kelly24: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Adewumi2888:
HOW did you guys paid for your day 2 and 8 covid test? My debit card is being declined

I paid 99 pounds with my zenith bank dollar master card (not naira card)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kelly24: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Pls who knows university accepting bachelor degree for January 2022 - asking for my cousin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2021
yes

Awhyxlim:
please I need help with payment for my priority visa, can you help with that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2021
i responded

Samadhii:

Hello sir,
please I need your help with paying for IHS.
I just sent a mail.
scobyy2007
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2021
send me a pm

paddedbabe:
@ scobby, please I need your help with some parts of my dependents form.Please how do I contact you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2021
scobyy2007:
i responded

scobyy2007:
send me a pm

Don't come crying when your private dealings go wrong, lets try as much as we can to help people openly here.

Those struggling to make payment should get a dollar account or those who were able to use other payment system can suggest.

Avoid getting your money involved with strangers online unless you know that person too well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2021
Paperboy1999:
Reply needed please

University of Bournemouth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goke7: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2021
let's not get overworked on the new immigration rules, from what I just watched on BBC, it's either your country is on the red or open list, no more green or amber. Nigeria should be on the open list hopefully.

But like someone said earlier go get vaccinated, it might just be in your great favour at least the pre-departure covid test may be waived.

The UK economy needs more money inflow thru the airlines

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chpelu: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2021
I am in the same shoe. But I told walk in has been cancelled. Is dat true

amoode2021:
Hello House, please I need your help. My spouse was able to book Premium Lounge for Monday 20th Sept, and booked Premium Lounge for our children for Tuesday 21st Sept but I was only able to book for Thursday 23rd Sept and Premium Lounge was not available for me even though I booked first before all of them.

I have logged back in for the last 2 days to see if I can change, Premium Lounge is not even available at all till October. Is it possible that they will allow me in with my wife for walk in when she is going for her own biometrics on Monday?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Honeycomb90: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2021
If you have an appointment for one member of the family, the rest are covered , you will just pay for flexi/walk in for the rest of the family. 42k per person.
Chpelu:
I am in the same shoe. But I told walk in has been cancelled. Is dat true

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Egocen: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2021
please were you interviewed for CAS?

Hallylim:

You can mail me. I chose Salford for this September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chpelu: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Thank God my two dependent have appointments on 21st so I can pay for flexi for myself only to do my biometric dat day. I thought the cancellation will affect me. I booked mine first and didn't get a closer date but wen I booked for my dependent, dey where lucky to get a closer date.

quote author=Honeycomb90 post=105934438]If you have an appointment for one member of the family, the rest are covered , you will just pay for flexi/walk in for the rest of the family. 42k per person.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tinke: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
There will be 2 lists: red list and rest of the world list.
They can’t possibly automatically move all countries from Amber list to red list. Every country will be re-evaluated.

Josh121:

Oga take time to read news and understand , when the amber list is scrap the will only be red and green list . Only 8 countries where moved to green list which will take effect on 4 October, now ask your self where will nigeria be when the amber list is scrap

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kizzitoe: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Clarine:
Good evening if you are come to Teesside Uni and you are in need of an accommodation let me know. Shared apartment. 4bed rooms 2 bath and toilet. 350 per month. Bill inclusive

Hello Clarine,
Pls I’m interested. Coming to the UK this weekend.Can you send your number so we can chat?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shola0505: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ademolapim:
You will receive conditional and unconditional offer letter via the school portal. While, the CAS is sent by mail.

What's the difference between a CONDITIONAL and UNCONDITIONAL offer letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RealSiz: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=Paperboy1999 post=105930322]I really need an answer please
With a low 2.2 can I get admission into a University in the UK for my msc
Please it's urgent I need answers please

Yes you can. Get a few schools you might want to apply to then go ahead and apply. Just make sure you have good reasons why you want to study there. If you have some work experience it might help too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Conditional means condition dey

Unconditional means condition no dey

smiley

shola0505:

What's the difference between a CONDITIONAL and UNCONDITIONAL offer letter?

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RealSiz: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Paperboy1999:
I really need an answer please
With a low 2.2 can I get admission into a University in the UK for my msc
Please it's urgent I need answers please

Yes you can. Get a few schools you might want to apply to then go ahead and apply. Just make sure you have good reasons why you want to study there. If you have some work experience it might help too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by smokysmoke: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yemzzyy:

Was it the statement you submitted at the embassy you showed them
I printed a new statement like some days before my flight day. if you are been sponsored by your parent just tell them the money is in your parent account, that they will be the one sending funds to you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ambasado4lyf: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hello Scholars, who knows an accredited private Covid-19 testing lab in Ibadan. I desire a lab, whose test outcome will be ready in less or equal-to 24hrs. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
ademola0508:

Scooby is a man of integrity.

He has helped many nairalanders without charging a dime.

Yes people should be careful of who they deal with privately. But @scobby is exceptional

If i don't have questions about his integrity before this post now i do.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Atyadz: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Congratulations @kbalinger. So happy for you�
@Missowaa, all the best, rooting for you

Kbalinger:
Missowaa any luck on ur visa application? I got a passport collection mail yesterday...waiting for Monday to come o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oluwatosin2000(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, making inquiry on behalf of my sister.

She paid 1k pounds at first to get her cas, but last week she paid more money to make it 50% tuition, so half of her tuition fee is paid now. But the school is yet to amend her cas, the school already debited her, but she needs to upgrade her cas before applying for visa so the 50% tuition could reflect, please how long does this process takes? She’s really running out of time and we’re all scared

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.