Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256742 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kemifaj: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Esitelo:

So I asked this question earlier
My husband has been able to get PTA but in dollars with a one way ticket. He showed evidence that his school gave scholarship. So if your school gave a discount on the original tuition even if its 2000 pounds deduction, this serves as a scholarship.

Please which bank did he use?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Esitelo: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kemifaj:

Please which bank did he use?

He has an account with Zenith so he used them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yes they need
Amazoner01:

Congrats...
My wife applied to this school for January intake, is pof a requirement for cas?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Horpxy1985: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=maxi505 post=105659443]

Hello! Is it hundred percent certain that the embassy would call for an interview before issuing visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
I dey mind them. That friend of hers don't know nairaland. What is there to ask questions and get answers. A friend indeed
jagaban17:
Una go need help , be saying A friend A friend. All these information you said looks like you are the one. No big deal in needing help fgs.

Use the name that will appear on your passport. Get affidavits to back things up where it's necessary.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
Middlesex University
uchiha09:
Does anyone know of any school that doesn't require POF for issuance of CAS aside from Sheffield Hallam and the University of Lincoln?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abiseundun: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
Thank you
cedar3:

pta.visacorrespondence@fcdo.gov.uk
Send to this address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Horpxy1985: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hello! Please what is Teesside University Mandatory Questionnaire (for CAS) like? Is it like writing a statement of purpose?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AbiodunMobi2025: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hello house please I need your advise. I did my TV test today and I was suprised to see my residenthe address street name written as OIORUNGBOHUNMI instead of OLORUNGBOHUNMI. Please what danger does this pose on my visa application and what do u advise I do

@justwise, @all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by uchiha09: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Middlesex University

Thank you. I will have a look at the university.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yemi2017:

It may take sometimes, keep checking , they’re busy on the new intake

Ok
Thanks alot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alwayspositive8: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
If you are skeptical and to put your mind at rest, you can simply tell them to reprint after paying #8,500...Even though the mistake might be from them, their argument will be that you did the filling yourself and also ask one to reconfirm all details during the documentation before proceeding to see a doctor.
AbiodunMobi2025:
Hello house please I need your advise. I did my TV test today and I was suprised to see my residenthe address street name written as OIORUNGBOHUNMI instead of OLORUNGBOHUNMI. Please what danger does this pose on my visa application and what do u advise I do

@justwise, @all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gunit87: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
You are so on point
Thanks.

fificole:
- Wife’s change of name
- HMO cards
- Congratulatory letter on your marriage from the office
- Tenancy agreement
- Flight ticket bought together -old/recent
- Wedding photos and holiday photos
- Weddings invitation
- Letter from your religious leader (Oga at the top)
- Previous applications
- Pension next of kin document
-Car documents
- Non incriminating emails/text/WhatsApp
- Relevant larger family WhatsApp group chat

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ejay88: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hello everyone, this question is for the unilag graduates. Please how did you send your transcripts to schools you apply to, because I am applying to several schools and it is now mandatory for Unilag to send it to the school you are applying to ,and it costs a lot. Please advise. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Becalina:
Please can anyone who used flutterwave to pay explain to me how it’s done? Can I pay in naira with it? What rate does it uses and what is the limit? Thank you
someone please help with this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AbiodunMobi2025: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Thank you sir, do you think a reprint can be done in a day?

alwayspositive8:
If you are skeptical and to put your mind at rest, you can simply tell them to reprint after paying #8,500...Even though the mistake might be from them, their argument will be that you did the filling yourself and also ask one to reconfirm all details during the documentation before proceeding to see a doctor.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ejay88:
Hello everyone, this question is for the unilag graduates. Please how did you send your transcripts to schools you apply to, because I am applying to several schools and it is now mandatory for Unilag to send it to the school you are applying to ,and it costs a lot. Please advise. Thanks.

Check the schools application page you want to apply to… upload a random document and see if you can download it back or view atleast. If it’s possible, give that school link to Unilag, when they upload your transcript there, then you can go and download it and have it for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kofoworolad2(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good day wonderful people

Please is it advisable to use the same POF submitted to the School for CAS for visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alwayspositive8: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yes,definitely. Just try to get there very early like 7am or 8am. All the very best!
AbiodunMobi2025:
Thank you sir, do you think a reprint can be done in a day?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by misskenny2284: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
yes
Amazoner01:

Congrats...
My wife applied to this school for January intake, is pof a requirement for cas?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by phartye(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Becalina:
someone please help with this

Yes, it is confirmed on this thread that you can pay your IHS and Visa fee with the Barter App by Flutterwave.

Download the Barter App,
Verify your credentials,
Create a virtual dollar card,
Fund the card with your Naira ATM,
Pay with your newly funded card.

As for the rates this is what the app is showing me; #582.00 to $1.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
emirtea:
Please is it necessary to be vaccinated against covid 19 here in Nigeria before going to the UK for school?

Not necessary, you still have to test and isolate. I would rather advise you to get vaccinated in the UK as Naija’s vaccination isn’t recognized yet.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Enraf:

E get implication o. Share apartment are not allowed for 10 days quarantine

Nigerians don’t have to quarantine we are not on the red list. All we have to do is Isolate and we can do this anywhere, we are just not allowed to step out unless we have to drop the covid test kit for the result smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ayrton03(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
What time does collection start at ikeja TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oluwatosin2000(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Biometrics on Friday, super priority, no decision mail yet, what could be wronggg?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
Is there anyone that has booked flight to Aberdeen or is familiar with flights to Aberdeen (not BA). What I am seeing online is disturbing my head
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adebayo82: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
Is it possible for somebody to pay IHS for family of 5 through form M. exchange rate is pocket tearing. when I use online calculator for surcharge is 705 pounds per person and I'm going to pay for main applicants and 4 dependent . Please I need a way out, can somebody shed more light.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Princetayo5bois(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Who has appointment tomorrow at TLS pls ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=uchiha09 post=106227637]

Thank you. I will have a look at the university.
Check university of Hull too , though I’m not 100% sure. I think a friend once mentioned that they don’t need POF for CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ayrton03(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
Congratulations, you finally got your CAS
Princetayo5bois:
Who has appointment tomorrow at TLS pls ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
For student visa or any UK visa.. has anyone receive uk visa despite having a US ban (ban was due to overstay)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.