Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254751 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gunit87: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
sniperaz:
1. Any recent letter (preferably govt letter) addressed to both of you on the same address
2. If you have children, birth certificates of your children
3. Print out whatsapp messages (between both of you) and attach
4. Joint Bank accounts
5. Recent family Pictures
6. House rent or house ownership contracts in both your names
7. Drivers license for both of you showing same address
8. Any letter from any govt parastatal to both of you - this may include hospital letter

Try and make sure that all of these are dated within the last 3 months.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gunit87: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
Thanks.i HAVE BELOW ONLY

1. No joint gov't letter
2. no children yet
3. yes can get WhatsApp printout message
4. No Joint bank statement
5. Recent family pictures but no date shown on it

sniperaz:
1. Any recent letter (preferably govt letter) addressed to both of you on the same address
2. If you have children, birth certificates of your children
3. Print out whatsapp messages (between both of you) and attach
4. Joint Bank accounts
5. Recent family Pictures
6. House rent or house ownership contracts in both your names
7. Drivers license for both of you showing same address
8. Any letter from any govt parastatal to both of you - this may include hospital letter

Try and make sure that all of these are dated within the last 3 months.

Goodluck.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Horlarjummie: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
@Ebunsimi congratulations to you and your family. I tap into your testimony and I believe my family and I will share our own testimony soon by God's grace. Congrats once again

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Coolcube: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
hustla:

Cybersecurity is quite good in the UK as far as I have seen

Do you know the basics though?

I am a fresher to cyber security. I just want to learn from scratch and take some professional certifications.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Coolcube: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
hustla:

Cybersecurity is quite good in the UK as far as I have seen

Do you know the basics though?

I am a fresher to cyber security. I just want to learn from scratch and take some professional certifications.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Poanan: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
Gunit87:
Dear Guru in the house, My wife is the primary applicant and I will be accompanying her. I received below mail from UKVI now, in my application I submitted marriage certificate, change of name and newspaper change of name but I received below email now.

PLEASE WHAT ELSE CAN I PRESENT.

Dear XXXX

Regarding Visa Application: GWFXXX
For: XXXX

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide further evidence of your relationship to the main applicant as you have only submitted a marriage certificate dated XXXX. The fact you have demonstrated your marriage took place does not act as independent corroboration you are in an ongoing, subsisting relationship.

Please send this as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: XXXX quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

Let the gurus come, but u can start with whatsapp chats, pictures, etc.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oluwatosin2000(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hello everyone?

How does one know if the visa has been approved? Will the mail state that it’s successful?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Felix0704: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please is studying logistics and supply chain management good or international business management??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kemifaj: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hello house, please where can I get PTA with one way ticket. I visited Fidelity today and they told me they give PTA to student on scholarship only.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zenanted(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Same here, we'll likely meet at TLS
Paneka:

Moved to VAC early this morning!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Gracious13:

Thanks @justwise

I spoke with him not quite long, he said the divorce papers are no where to be found... (He misplaced them long time ago).He said during his student visa application, he didn't upload the divorce paper because he couldn't find it.

Please justwise, What if his wife submits her application without her husband's divorce paper ...Like what's going to happen ?

Please help

You have no choice other than to apply without it, with your marriage certificate you should be fine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Royalsmaryam: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good morning, thank you for this information. I lecture in a state polytechnic and I got full sponsorship for Msc in UK from TETFUND. I showed my university the sponsorship letter and I was issued CAS. Whether they have received school fees or not, the university asked me not to bother about that. They just issued my CAS.

I submitted the CAS and my sponsorship letter, academic transcript etc for my visa application and I did my biometrics September 23rd.. priority service. This morning I received email that they can’t process my application within that time frame because they need additional information. They didn’t specify what additional information exactly, they just said we need additional information and we will contact you if we need anything from you. I have attached a screenshot of the mail.[sub][/sub]

Please can you shed more light on this? I am horribly scared. What could it be?
hosey:

If you are on full scholarship that covers your school fees and maintenance and recognised by the UKVI then the scholarship award letter is enough. No need of bank statement.

You can also sponsor your dependent. Tell your dependents to include your scholarship award letter and your bank statement in their application. Explicitly state in the cover letter that the bank statement serve as maintenance proof for your dependent.

Hope you know the UKVI financial maintenance amount for dependents and it differs per location ( inside or outside London).

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Beeyems: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mine just moved to VAC this morning

ayrton03:
Good afternoon, any 17th of September ikeja TLS applicant here that has gotten a collection mail or moved to VAC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Beeyems: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please abeg if you find, can you let us know

Kemifaj:
Hello house, please where can I get PTA with one way ticket. I visited Fidelity today and they told me they give PTA to student on scholarship only.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fikayo22: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hello house, Please I need clarity on something. I am currently pregnant and studying in the UK, I'm here with hubby who is a dependent. I'm due next year before my student visa expires. However, I intend to apply for the two years post-study. My question now is concerning my baby.
Do I have to apply for a Dependent Visa for him/her?
How do I go about his/her passport?

please, I need to know how it's done so that I can start saving towards it. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Omezia:

Please all help, I am trying to pay IHS dependent fee and I put my wife's course expiration date as Visa end date and it is bringing a fee lesser than what my wife paid. Someone advised that I add 6 months to the expiration. Please who has similar experience and how did you solve it.

Avoid doing that. continue with the application if you paid less they will contact you to pay the right amount
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Royalsmaryam:
Good morning, thank you for this information. I lecture in a state polytechnic and I got full sponsorship for Msc in UK from TETFUND. I showed my university the sponsorship letter and I was issued CAS. Whether they have received school fees or not, the university asked me not to bother about that. They just issued my CAS.

I submitted the CAS and my sponsorship letter, academic transcript etc for my visa application September 27th for priority service. This morning I received email that they can’t process my application within that time frame because they need additional information. They didn’t specify what additional information exactly, they just said we need additional information and we will contact you if we need anything from you. I have attached a screenshot of the mail.[sub][/sub]

Please can you shed more light on this? I am horribly scared. What could it be?

They probably just need to speak to your sponsors to confirm your sponsorship.. probably your sponsors haven’t responded in time. You said you did your biometrics when?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Millalorinzzz: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
How were you able to track, the app on my phone is not showing the move to vac option
Just different
Beeyems:
Mine just moved to VAC this morning

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
You don't have to

https://www.gov.uk/graduate-visa/your-partner-and-children

If your child is under 18

"They do not need to have been a dependant if both of the following apply:

they were born while you were in the UK on your current Student visa or Tier 4 (General) student visa
they were born in the UK"

If however you have to travel out, baby will need a dependant visa if returning back to the UK

Fikayo22:
Hello house, Please I need clarity on something. I am currently pregnant and studying in the UK, I'm here with hubby who is a dependent. I'm due next year before my student visa expires. However, I intend to apply for the two years post-study. My question now is concerning my baby.
Do I have to apply for a Dependent Visa for him/her?
How do I go about his/her passport?

please, I need to know how it's done so that I can start saving towards it. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Millalorinzzz: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please how can I track on TLS website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrKelvinAg: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please someone should share how can we track application on Ukvi website..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Coolcube:

Okay sir /Ma
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Royalsmaryam: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
September 23rd, priority.

Jaylo79:

They probably just need to speak to your sponsors to confirm your sponsorship.. probably your sponsors haven’t responded in time. You said you did your biometrics when?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kunleop: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=Gunit87 post=106215884]Dear Guru in the house, My wife is the primary applicant and I will be accompanying her. I received below mail from UKVI now, in my application I submitted marriage certificate, change of name and newspaper change of name but I received below email now.

PLEASE WHAT ELSE CAN I PRESENT.

Dear XXXX

Regarding Visa Application: GWFXXX
For: XXXX

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide further evidence of your relationship to the main applicant as you have only submitted a marriage certificate dated XXXX. The fact you have demonstrated your marriage took place does not act as independent corroboration you are in an ongoing, subsisting relationship.

Please send this as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: XXXX quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre[/quoteh

How many month is your marriage certificate
Like how many month did you guys get married?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harrrry: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
lagos or Abuja. i know a friend that did his own last 2 week same tetfund and he is already in the uk. You need to contact Tetfund to respond to UKVI mail ASAP. Did you send your tuition invioce to to Tetfund?
Royalsmaryam:
September 23rd, priority.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Royalsmaryam: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
I got the same mail this morning. I did priority September 23rd. I am so confused. Please if you get any response, let me know. I’m in the same boat as you.

Horlarjummie:
Thank you for your UK visa application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process applications:

Non-settlement within 15 working days
Priority Visas within 5 working days
Settlement within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to make a decision on your visa application within these service standards because we require further information to fully assess your application. We will contact you should we require any additional information from you.

Please be assured that we will continue to progress your application to enable a decision to be made as soon as possible. We will notify you by email once a decision has been made.

Please do not go to the visa application centre until you have been advised that your passport is ready for collection. If you are applying in the Passport Passback category and have not already submitted your passport please do so as soon as possible as assessment of your application cannot be completed until this is received.

Please house I'm new here. I need your help.
Did biometrics 17th sep( walk in Tls VI) Priority
Family of 3.
And then received this mail 23rd sep. Please what could be the cause and has anyone received any mail of such. Thanks for your prompt response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Royalsmaryam: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
harrrry:
lagos or Abuja. i know a friend that did his own last 2 week same tetfund and he is already in the uk. You need to contact Tetfund to respond to UKVI mail ASAP

Lagos. How do I contact TETFUND to get a fast response please? And can you kindly share my experience with your friend if he has any advice for me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gunit87: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Our Marriage certificate is 5 years Old. We got Married in 2016.

[quote author=Kunleop post=106219464][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kunleop: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Gunit87:
Our Marriage certificate is 5 years Old. We got Married in 2016.

Do you have any recent family pictures?

Any hospital letter that directed to both of you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mumsyfiyin: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
is this for University of Ado - Ekiti? If yes ,can you please share the phone number used?

emirtea:
Contact them over the phone and state your request. That was how I got mine

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mumsyfiyin: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yes did my Masters in Unilag .
Oluwatosinliz:
did you school in Unilag? You can only get recommendation letter from the school you attended
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harrrry: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
send me mail
Royalsmaryam:

Lagos. How do I contact TETFUND to get a fast response please? And can you kindly share my experience with your friend if he has any advice for me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.