Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254807 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Okayoo: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good afternoon All, I planed to apply for Msc next week, for January intake. My questions are It late to apply? And wats the deadline for applications for January intake? Thank you great pple.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kemifaj:
Hello house, please I'm in a dilema and state of confusion right now and I need sound advise from experienced people here.

Me and my family supposed to travel two weeks ago but our covid 19 PCR test came out positive.

Though me and my spouse had malaria +1 and we are on malaria drugs and antibiotics given to us from hospital when we go for the test.
We have completed our Isolation and we have no symptoms whatsoever but when reading about retest online I came across a piece that said you can still test positive for covid 19 for up to 9 weeks even after recovery.

I want to go for another test this week and I'm scared.

For those that have gone through this kind of experience in the past, how did you do it?

Is there a kind of waiver for people who tested positive and recovered recently?

Is there another type of less sensitive covid test that is meant for people in this category and also acceptable by airline operators?

I look forward to your valuable advice.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Raheemot(f): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
I don't think it has anything to do with how long they have been married.. I've seen people who got married a day to their trip and applied some weeks later for their spouse and they got it. I think there is more to it.. the guru's should help out
[quote author=Kunleop post=106219464][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by amoode2021: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
Good afternoon, any 20th of September Ikeja TLS Priority applicant here that has gotten a collection mail or moved to VAC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shola0505: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Exoticmm:
Guys please does IOM stick to set appointment times or anytime you go, you’re attended to?

Yes, they do and try to get there early if your appointment time in your mail is between 8-9am and make sure you look for a paid car park to park your car if you're going there with it as LASTMA officials come there at intervals to tow vehicles.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aydceo: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
I came in yesterday through BA ABJ - London, Heathrow Terminal 5 was over crowded, no question asked, they only requested to see my CAS and I was stamped in. For those traveling with family most especially with children e no easy oo, the stress is much.
My advise is for the principal applicant to come first and sort out many things before the family will Join.

On the other hand, if possible plan your traveling to arrive London on weekend days, airport is usually filled and they won’t have time for too many questions

Test kits delivered this morning, in my house alone eating indomine in London. Goodluck to those waiting for visas and those planning to travel soon.

26 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gunit87: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
We have hospital letter but in our individual names but we have family pictures

Kunleop:

Do you have any recent family pictures?

Any hospital letter that directed to both of you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GeraRoom: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Aydceo:
I came in yesterday through BA ABJ - London, Heathrow Terminal 5 was over crowded, no question asked, they only requested to see my CAS and I was stamped in. For those traveling with family most especially with children e no easy oo, the stress is much.
My advise is for the principal applicant to come first and sort out many things before the family will Join.

On the other hand, if possible plan your traveling to arrive London on weekend days, airport is usually filled and they won’t have time for too many questions

Test kits delivered this morning, in my house alone eating indomine in London. Goodluck to those waiting for visas and those planning to travel soon.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mohtunrahyor(f): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Zenanted:
Same here, we'll likely meet at TLS
Please have you received collection mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mumsyfiyin:
Yes did my Masters in Unilag .
I finished from Kwara state polytechnic. I did my PGD and MBA in Ladoke Akintola University. I requested for my reference letter from Ladoke Akintola University. Remember, your details will be stated in the reference letter. If you do not want them to know about your MBA in Unilag, simply request for the recommendation letter from Ado Ekiti
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emirtea(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
No, it’s not for Ado. Get any lecturer in your department and look for their phone number

Mumsyfiyin:
is this for University of Ado - Ekiti? If yes ,can you please share the phone number used?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Congratulations, enjoy the new life in UK

Ebunsimi:
VISA ALERT!!!!
Glory to God!!!!!!!

Family of 3
Application - 25th of August
Biometrics- 30th of August(priority for main applicant, standard for dependants)
Collection mail for main applicant- 6th of September
Decision mail for dependants- 15th of September
Collection mail for dependants - 20th of September
All three collected - 21stof September 2021
We booked Turkish Airlines and arrived in Manchester yesterday morning.

All thanks to God for making it all end in praise. Mehn, I can't begin to type all we went through during this process. God be praised!!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Aydceo:

I also wish to travel on weekend too.
Congratulations to you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Congratulations....

Aydceo:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ufodeking: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kelvinpam:

I will suggest you get to 2nd Rainbow. Cross over to the direction heading to Oshodi and book an uber or bolt. It should be a straightforward trip through oshodi --> ikorodu connecting Maryland which gets you to Mobolaji Bank Anthony way. TLS is just by the road when you get to Etiebets place.

Better still just get an uber and input Etiebets place as the destination. I hope this helps.
Thanks so much!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jagaban17: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Una go need help , be saying A friend A friend. All these information you said looks like you are the one. No big deal in needing help fgs.

Use the name that will appear on your passport. Get affidavits to back things up where it's necessary.

Newerakings:
A friend wants to apply for master degree admissions in the UK.

Her challenge is that her FIrst degree certificate bears her Father's name as surname and she now bears her husband's name as surname.

She is confused as to the proper name she can use for the application for admission and for her international passport. Should she use the name appearing on her degree certificate or her husbands name as surname ?

Take note: she intend to apply for a family visa with her husband.

Your honest opinion will appreciated

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by pimpc007(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
instead of going through all this stress, just download barter app by flutterwave and submit your BVN for verification, instantly you'll get a virtual dollar card u can top up with bank transfer or card. they'll charge u dollar street rate like 575
misskenny2284:
When you apply for UBA prepaid card, ensure you request that the bank increase your limit, because the actual limit is 2500 dollars in 24hrs. I am saying this from experience. Please be informed that the card is a Dollar prepaid card, you will sort for Aboki's dollars and pay into the account before usage.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Beeyems: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
I used the website

Millalorinzzz:
How were you able to track, the app on my phone is not showing the move to vac option
Just different
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
How is it false? The 55 pounds, is only paid for VI
Amarathripple0:

This is false, It’s paid at all their centers.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kelvinpam(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Millalorinzzz:
Please how can I track on TLS website

Sign in Ukvi website ----> provide doc and biometics ----> redirects to TLS website ---> continue ----> Track

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by seunds: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Royalsmaryam:
Good morning, thank you for this information. I lecture in a state polytechnic and I got full sponsorship for Msc in UK from TETFUND. I showed my university the sponsorship letter and I was issued CAS. Whether they have received school fees or not, the university asked me not to bother about that. They just issued my CAS.

I submitted the CAS and my sponsorship letter, academic transcript etc for my visa application and I did my biometrics September 23rd.. priority service. This morning I received email that they can’t process my application within that time frame because they need additional information. They didn’t specify what additional information exactly, they just said we need additional information and we will contact you if we need anything from you. I have attached a screenshot of the mail.[sub][/sub]

Please can you shed more light on this? I am horribly scared. What could it be?

Did my own biometric on the 22nd Sept. (VI TLScontact), also priority and got the same email today. Asked a mate that got her visa recently and according to her, some pple get such email too and later got their VISA. It will end well.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Cuteteegee: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please does anyone know any student currently studying in Teesside, I need information on the CAS procedure and accommodation. Thanks �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obitryce(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Gunit87:
Dear Guru in the house, My wife is the primary applicant and I will be accompanying her. I received below mail from UKVI now, in my application I submitted marriage certificate, change of name and newspaper change of name but I received below email now.

PLEASE WHAT ELSE CAN I PRESENT.

Dear XXXX

Regarding Visa Application: GWFXXX
For: XXXX

The UK Decision Making Centre is currently assessing the application submitted by the above named. We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information.

Please provide further evidence of your relationship to the main applicant as you have only submitted a marriage certificate dated XXXX. The fact you have demonstrated your marriage took place does not act as independent corroboration you are in an ongoing, subsisting relationship.

Please send this as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: XXXX quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

Did you attach your wedding pictures to your application? If not get a few (traditional, court and church). Receipts of items/property bought in you and your husband's name. This I believe can serve as evidence
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Cuteteegee:
Please does anyone know any student currently studying in Teesside, I need information on the CAS procedure and accommodation. Thanks �

My friend is in Teesside, what info do you need?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yes.
balogz:
I am applying together with my dependants and they got earlier date than me at tls.
can their appointments automatically qualify me for a walk in at Ikeja.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
No.
emirtea:
Hello Fellow Nigerians,
Is it compulsory to vaccinate here before going to the UK for school?
I’ll appreciate your responses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Aderonke16:
Thank you....

Use the bank form A. it takes around 5 to 7 days at most but better to save that money
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by uchiha09: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know of any school that doesn't require POF for issuance of CAS aside from Sheffield Hallam and the University of Lincoln?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
jagaban17:
Una go need help , be saying A friend A friend. All these information you said looks like you are the one. No big deal in needing help fgs.

Use the name that will appear on your passport. Get affidavits to back things up where it's necessary.

I wonder oooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yemi2017:

My friend is in Teesside, what info do you need?

Sorry to quote you
Good afternoon, how long does it take for teesside to reply one's application? Going in January. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Royalsmaryam: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please send me a mail so we can keep in touch with each other and at least share updates. Before anxiety will finish me.
seunds:

Did my own biometric on the 22nd Sept. (VI TLScontact), also priority and got the same email today. Asked a mate that got her visa recently and according to her, some pple get such email too and later got their VISA. It will end well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Millalorinzzz: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Thank you
Kelvinpam:

Sign in Ukvi website ----> provide doc and biometics ----> redirects to TLS website ---> continue ----> Track

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.