Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257576 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ChudiOgudo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hi Bradford guys, your tuition information is in your offer letter attached to the mail sent to you. Look for it amongst the many attachments to that mail.

eltido:

Hi Chudi
I got Bradford too.But I didnt see where the total tuition is written .can you help point me to where I can see the total tuition fee

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
From the numerous mails from families and the disparity in the correspondence of their various applications, the only thing this suggest is that family applications submitted together are treated along different paths and downstream processes. Essentially, sounds like you can have a multiple to single relationship between CW's and applicants with dependents ie multiple CW's can work on a single family application. Which then means its possible for you all to get different emails at different times - depending on which CW is working on what applicant.
Its nothing for you to worry about, its just the way HO has decided to work on applications.

Menab:
Hello house, Anyone here who has experienced this,

Applied with my kids and I got my visa since last week.

Today, one out of the two kids was moved to VAC as today is 15 working day.

This after I got a non straight forward mail for my second child from pretoria

What could be happening?

I already buy tickets for everyone for Thursday evening.

Can I do a paid call or not necessary?

I am devastated right now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
eltido:
Please House ,I got a Bradford discounted scholarship but I dont know the full amount for the tuition so I can plan for it.Can anybody help me with where I can see the tuition amount?
the total tuition is 17682GBP. The discount is 5k

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Do a paid call and let the person you're speaking with know the facts of your application.

1. You all applied together.
2. You as the main applicant have gotten your visa.
3. And on that note, all your documents should have been confirmed (which includes financial statement) - and hopefully this is not what they are trying to confirm for one of your kids which is then taking time.

My assumption here is that there is no issue with parental custody with the children that they need to confirm. And that if your spouse is not travelling with you at this time, you have provided a consent form to this effect (this is a different conversation altogether).

sniperaz:
From the numerous mails from families and the disparity in the correspondence of their various applications, the only thing this suggest is that family applications submitted together are treated along different paths and downstream processes. Essentially, sounds like you can have a multiple to single relationship between CW's and applicants with dependents ie multiple CW's can work on a single family application. Which then means its possible for you all to get different emails at different times - depending on which CW is working on what applicant.
Its nothing for you to worry about, its just the way HO has decided to work on applications.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mashaunola: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
fasmok:
Please house, I need assistance on how pay advance fees at the University of Bradford. I saw the payment method which is through flywire but the exchange rate is very high. Please how did you treat this. Kindly assist. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newwoman: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please for those whose application has moved to vac did you get it as a mail or it appeared only on the tracker app
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by valyrose: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
On the tracker app
Newwoman:
Please for those whose application has moved to vac did you get it as a mail or it appeared only on the tracker app
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
eltido:
Please House ,I got a Bradford discounted scholarship but I dont know the full amount for the tuition so I can plan for it.Can anybody help me with where I can see the tuition amount?
I know plenty people going to Bradford Omo
Do you guys have a group chat lol?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ifychik:

I know plenty people going to Bradford Omo
Do you guys have a group chat lol?
i don’t think there is group chat
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hmmmm! So I have my POF in my Naira and dollar accounts, same bank. Can't I use both accounts as my POF?
em7even:
It's not a question of being possible. Has anyone gotten visa through that? �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
i don’t think there is group chat
Oh are you going there too?!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Neroblaq: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
collection mails droping.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Atk112(f): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Collection mail has dropped

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ifychik:

Oh are you going there too?!
yeah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
You can, I used euro and naira
ritzzybaron:
Hmmmm! So I have my POF in my Naira and dollar accounts, same bank. Can't I use both accounts as my POF?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
yeah
Damn !!
What’s your email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Abeg which biometric day?
Neroblaq:
collection mails droping.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Neroblaq: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
my has been long ooooooo. na long story. since 9th of july
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jesus cheesy congratulations
Neroblaq:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
When was your biometrics please
Atk112:
Collection mail has dropped
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Neroblaq: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
izyblaze:
Jesus cheesy congratulations
yes oooooo.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ifychik:

Damn !!
What’s your email
tosinolubunmi@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Baysbabe: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Those who are getting collection mails, please when did your application get transferred to VAC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
As 21st biometrics collection mail dropping?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kingin007: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
valyrose:
On the tracker app
Please my tracker app hasn’t been working I don’t know what’s wrong
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Baysbabe: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Neroblaq:

Chai! What a long wait...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kj40:
As 21st biometrics collection mail dropping?

Yes, yours will come shortly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vickyuche(f): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pls good people, Has anyone successfully applied for and received child dependant visa for a child over 16yrs of age? Did you upload anything differently apart from birth cert, Int'l passport and POF; like a letter from his school and his bank statement confirming his address as same with yours?

I found this on https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/family-members where it was requested to provide 2 out the list of documents in order to confirm address.

(Pls see the document attached)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lorlaahlozz: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Baysbabe:
Those who are getting collection mails, please when did your application get transferred to VAC?

This morning

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Neroblaq: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Baysbabe:
today. this morning

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Baysbabe: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kingin007:

Please my tracker app hasn’t been working I don’t know what’s wrong

Track it from the UK VI website where you submitted tor documents. Resume your application. Click on “Provide Biometrics” and follow the prompt. It’ll redirect you to the TLS page where you will click on “track”.
Hope this helps.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jaylo79:
Those that moved to VAC today.. they said till tomorrow at Ikeja TLS for collection

Did you go to tls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.