Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1251024 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Baysbabe: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Neroblaq:

today. this morning

Nice! Mine hasn’t dropped yet though. Someone said it’ll come in tomorrow...
Praying for a positive decision for all of us.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ToshoTosin(f): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please who can help us answer this. Dependant collection mail has drop main applicant still at DMC

Baysbabe:
Application transferred to VAC for 4 dependents. Still at DMC for mail applicant. TLS Ikeja Sept 22.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fedareno: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Gurus please I have a question to ask.
I have applied for UK student Visa since 13th of Sept biometric 17th of sept up till now no respons. I went to talk vi today and was ask to come tomorrow. My question is money in my account for POF was removed today for another important transaction my worry is whether it will still affect visa decision since the fund had stayed in the account for three weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ToshoTosin(f): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Have you tried tracking it? What does it say on the tracker?

[color=#006600][/color]
Fedareno:
I have applied for UK student Visa since 13th of Sept biometric 17th of sept up till now no respons. I went to talk vi today and was ask to come tomorrow. My question is money in my account for POF was removed today for another important transaction my worry is whether it will still affect visa decision since the fund had stayed in the account for three weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obitryce(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
vickyuche:
Pls good people, Has anyone successfully applied for and received child dependant visa for a child over 16yrs of age? Did you upload anything differently apart from birth cert, Int'l passport and POF; like a letter from his school and his bank statement confirming his address as same with yours?

I found this on https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/family-members where it was requested to provide 2 out the list of documents in order to confirm address.

(Pls see the document attached)

*Open an account for the child and pay in some money. Ensure the address on the account is same as place of residence.

* Get a letter of confirmation from the child's school stating the child lives with you and you pay her fees.

This meets two of the requirements listed. I did so for my daughter and got her Visa all thanks to Scobby2007 guidance.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
ToshoTosin:
Please who can help us answer this. Dependant collection mail has drop main applicant still at DMC

Did both the main applicant and dependants did priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ToshoTosin(f): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yes both priority, same day. 16th September
Dependant mail dropped today, Main applicant still at DMC on the tracker.

[color=#006600][/color]

aragbaboy:

Did both the main applicant and dependants did priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bussysmith: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Can someone please help me with this question: Is it possible to add a dependent on a student visa issue before marriage?

Thanks for you response

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vivvica(f): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
obitryce:
Please for those in Lagos especially on the mainland, I need recommendations for Govt. approved Covid test labs. with cheaper cost. Please treat as urgent as I leave Nigeria on Thursday.

http://biologix.com.ng/

Ikeja

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by amoode2021: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Collection and decision mail dropped for family of four. Priority 20th and 21st, TLS IKJ. We will storm the center tomorrow morning ni o.

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sheryyyy: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello Folks,

Please when is the deadline for payment of initial deposit for Teesside University for January 2022 intake.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugomaxx: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
SafetyMolecular Lab Ikeja, google their addy. They have good turnaround time, costs 25k.
obitryce:
Please for those in Lagos especially on the mainland, I need recommendations for Govt. approved Covid test labs. with cheaper cost. Please treat as urgent as I leave Nigeria on Thursday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by humbleprof19(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
1 October 2021: Last day to apply. Deadline for new applications for January 2022 entry to be received.

19 November 2021: Last day to meet offer conditions and for deposits to have been received by the University.

26 November 2021: Deadline for maintenance documents and surveys to be received.

Sheryyyy:
Hello Folks,

Please when is the deadline for payment of initial deposit for Teesside University for January 2022 intake.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obitryce(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=vivvica post=106445281]

http://biologix.com.ng/

Ikeja [/quote

Tanx!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harrrry: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Congratulations .
amoode2021:
Collection and decision mail dropped for family of four. Priority 20th and 21st, TLS IKJ. We will storm the center tomorrow morning ni o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Now that WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook is down, what’s up? grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by petlaz: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have applied for master at University of Hull for Sept 2022 intake.

Anyone applying to the University?

Nobody is talking about the University and the city.

I hope the University and the city is conducive for international students?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
izyblaze:
Whats is happening to the WhatsApp, I thought am the only one
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
izyblaze:
Whats is happening to WhatsApp, I thought am the only one affected.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello Justwise,
Please, is there a particular period a marriage is supposed to have lasted before one can apply for dependant (spouse) visa?
Like, can one get married this month and apply for dependant visa next month?
justwise:

You will need to have 6,083,640 naira with today's exchange rate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by atyadz1: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yaba market. Opposite Tejuosho supermarket.

Ndessien:
Thanks my person.
Do you know where I can buy winter jackets for myself and kids in Lagos ?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Baysbabe: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wow, congrats in advance.

amoode2021:
[quote author=amoode2021

Yes, all five of us applied same Wednesday September 22. Priority.
Did both the main applicant and dependants did priority?[/quote][quote author=aragbaboy post=106442813]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sheryyyy: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
humbleprof19:
1 October 2021: Last day to apply. Deadline for new applications for January 2022 entry to be received.

19 November 2021: Last day to meet offer conditions and for deposits to have been received by the University.

26 November 2021: Deadline for maintenance documents and surveys to be received.

Thanks a lot boss.
I appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Akanmu2013: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
petlaz:
Hello everyone,

I have applied for master at University of Hull for Sept 2022 intake.

Anyone applying to the University?

Nobody is talking about the University and the city.

I hope the University and the city is conducive for international students?

We are together for September 2022 intake. Have gotten conditional offer since 31st July

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ayrton03(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Thought they sealed the lab, are they back?
Ugomaxx:
SafetyMolecular Lab Ikeja, google their addy. They have good turnaround time, costs 25k.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tochnn: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
They usually just use the bank statement you provided when you did your application. It would only affect it if they ask you for a new copy or an updated one if there are any discrepancies
Fedareno:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kirusky4life(f): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hi Fam,
Please anyone going to the University of Bolton or already in the school?
I will like to get first-hand information about the school-based on living costs, availability of menial jobs as well as security.
From my google search, The school doesn't have a good review from students.
I have an unconditional offer from there and a conditional offer from teeside, Ulster, and Anglia Ruskin university
Really need your input to select one of these schools.

Also, Bolton is the only school that is not requesting for ATAS certificate for mechanical Engineering(Msc) from the list of schools I mentioned, Which is raising my concerns more about the school.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Menab: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
sniperaz:
Do a paid call and let the person you're speaking with know the facts of your application.

1. You all applied together.
2. You as the main applicant have gotten your visa.
3. And on that note, all your documents should have been confirmed (which includes financial statement) - and hopefully this is not what they are trying to confirm for one of your kids which is then taking time.

My assumption here is that there is no issue with parental custody with the children that they need to confirm. And that if your spouse is not travelling with you at this time, you have provided a consent form to this effect (this is a different conversation altogether).

Wow she is actually my sister and our parents are late. Other child is my biological son. Though court officially made me her legal guardian of which I included the doc in her application, included our parents death certificate etc.

My worried now is the fact I have bought tickets for Thursday for everyone �� and who do I even leave her with in Nigeria?

Please what number can I call and can I make the call anytime? Let’s say this night.

Thank you to everyone that responded
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tochnn: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
If anyone is looking for accommodation in hull, I have a room available. It's a University campus so it is single occupancy. They don't allow families to stay with you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
It’s general
Kj40:

Whats is happening to the WhatsApp, I thought am the only one

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.