Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1257460 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Royalsmaryam: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
aragbaboy:

Try it through Skype. That's what I was advice to do but I 've not yet. I de work.

It’s asking me to enter my card details and recharge skype credit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hello All smiley, Please is there anyone going to or already in York St John University here ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kj40:
Help a brother.....
Pls what is the price tag for day 2 test and day 8 test.
I will be happy i can get the link to book the test.
Thank you all.
Waiting to read from you "gurus" available.
https://www.find-travel-test-provider.service.gov.uk/test-type/amber

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by loptee: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
What course at Northumbria university were you offered admission for please?
opeoyek:
I have been offered admission by Northumbria University and the University of Bradford. I would like to know which is better in terms of the ease of getting student jobs and living cost.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by opeoyek: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
International development
loptee:
What course at Northumbria university were you offered admission for please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Thomas18:
please I have two questions. I got an offer for university of Salford, January 2022 intake

1. is it true that no transaction (debit or credit) should be carried out on the account you're using for POF during the 28 days?? Even if it doesn't go below the required amount?? No transactions at all.

2. is it true that the funding of your account for CAS application MUST begin after you've paid the initial fee deposit?? Statement before initial fee payments doesn't count??

1. Not true

2. Pay your deposit and you get CAS. If your school requires POF, then send to the school too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jioke1994(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hi everyone!
Pls, I'm a newbie here.
Can someone help me with the cheapest Universities in UK for undergraduate studies.
I want to study B.A in English.
Pls, when I say cheapest, I mean 3-5k pounds tuition. If it's little above the above amount, I wouldn't mind.
Also, do UK universities charge differential fees just like Canada?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adekunletosin1: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Boss how are you doing? I just got an conditional offer mail from Sunderland today. Is it that one has to pay full tuition before commencing the program.

Can I reach you please... lets discus

aadekunletosin1@gmail.com

ChudiOgudo:
Gurus in the house:

I paid for tuition deposit (University of Sunderland) yesterday at UBA via form A but we forgot to include my wife's student number. We went back there today and they told us they have already processed it. They said they'll capture the details from her admission letter that we submitted

Question: Will this pose an issue to us and will the University be able to identify her if we submit the telex copy when it's ready? Advice please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hallylim:
Good morning everyone, pls I av some questions.

1) I booked my flight with Qatar airways and we couldn’t update our passport data page info. After mailing them, they asked us to send it via mail. The question is now that can we update these info at the airport before take off?

2) for someone travelling on Saturday evening and landing on Sunday, wen is it okay to do the covid test?

3) for the sake of doublecheking, what are the necessary things/documents to take along in the hand luggage wen travelling , to be sure one has everything that could be asked in place.

Thank u
1. Ask them via mail. They are in the best position to answer you.

2. From Wednesday evening, 72 hours before travelling

3. Travel documents(everything you collected at the visa office). Recently, guys updated here that they also ask for Bank statement and admission letter

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bimfad10: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Rabato:
Abeg if you are for Birmingham City University January 2022 make we begin dey link up from now o!
Me!! Pls message me…let’s link up!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fabulux:
Good Morning all,

Please can I start my visa application , make payment and book for TLS appointment before POF maturity?

Then when POF matures on the 15th, I will upload and submit

Please I need advise.
Start visa application, but don't go ahead and pay. Wait till your POF matures

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Royalsmaryam:

It’s asking me to enter my card details and recharge skype credit.

U 're supposed to have a month free trial to call UK landlines and mobile. So complete, the registration. They 'll not debit the card it is part of the registration process.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newwoman: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
God has made us to dance and praise him.
Good news
Biometric 17th
Collection mail 6th and 7th
Visa 7th

21 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Peacecharles: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
hosey:

1. Many UK universities accept MSc admission directly with 3rd class and HND.

Check my post and that of Howoheye here: https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4/372#102024310

You need to check those universities and courses if it fits your budget.

Good luck.

2. You can go with your dependants if you go for MSC or PHD

Thanks.am grateful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jioke1994(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Pls, I'm a newbie.
POF maturity means what?

solalal36:

Start visa application, but don't go ahead and pay. Wait till your POF matures
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Very Urgent please
Very urgent please. Please how can I get to Transcorp Hilton in from Berger in Abuja. Transcorp Hilton, No.1 Aguiyi Ironsi St
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jioke1994:
Hi everyone!
Pls, I'm a newbie here.
Can someone help me with the cheapest Universities in UK for undergraduate studies.
I want to study B.A in English.
Pls, when I say cheapest, I mean 3-5k pounds tuition. If it's little above the above amount, I wouldn't mind.
Also, do UK universities charge differential fees just like Canada?

I doubt if you’ll see a school in the UK with that amount, try gather more money and you can proceed later
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jioke1994:
Pls, I'm a newbie.
POF maturity means what?

Proof of fund/bank statement showing your funds has been in your account and doesn't go below the amount for at least 28 consecutive days

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jioke1994(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ok.
Tnx a lot for your response.

Yemi2017:

I doubt if you’ll see a school in the UK with that amount, try gather more money and you can proceed later
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by amphilips08: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
gigi24:

My post is not so we can have a debate.

I am only posting to help those who have plans of coming here to work and pay off tuition.

It’s going to be a very difficult thing to do in York!

There are cheaper cities with low cost of living and housing it’s better they go there so they can see their plans through as York is very expensive.

This is me repeating it again.

If you are on a budget and have plans to pay deposit tuition with the hopes of working to offset balance tuition my brother, my sister York is not the place to come to.

House rent alone will gulp all the money your earn from your 20hours a week!

Traveling abroad is expensive but we can manage it wisely by going to cheaper cities when on a budget.

Don’t argue what you don’t know!

Peace!!!

This is embarrassingly so true, that even the school had to send me a caveat upon my admission for MBA. In pidgin "My guy shine your before coming o, house nah the more you look the less you see for we area o"

Unah wey sabi English, abeg make unah read to believe and interprete.

Thanks @Gigi24, immediately I see your post self, I been don start to think twice, but with this BEWARE email...nah to reason other options first and them as last resort.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jioke1994(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ok.
Tnx a bunch for your reply.
I appreciate.

solalal36:

Proof of fund/bank statement showing your funds has been in your account and doesn't go below the amount for at least 28 consecutive days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DrObum(m): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Newwoman:
Good news
Biometric 17th
Visa 7th
Congratulations.
Priority or standard application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by amphilips08: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
solalal36:
Very Urgent please

Very urgent please. Please how can I get to Transcorp Hilton
in from Berger in Abuja.
Transcorp Hilton, No.1 Aguiyi Ironsi St

1. Your best bet and fastest option - Take a drop around 500-700 Naira.
2. You can also consider Uber.
3. Cheapest:
Take 50/100 Naira taxi to Wuse Market, walk up toward the market gate or ask anyone where you can enter taxi to Maitama Along. Cost: 100-200 Naira. Your last stop is PHCN..opposite NCC beside Transcorp. Total 300 Naira max.

There you go.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ToshoTosin(f): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Congratulations!!!

Newwoman:
Good news
Biometric 17th
Visa 7th

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
amphilips08:

1. Your best bet and fastest option - Take a drop around 500-700 Naira.
2. You can also consider Uber.
3. Cheapest:
Take 50/100 Naira taxi to Wuse Market, walk up toward the market gate or ask anyone where you can enter taxi to Maitama Along. Cost: 100-200 Naira. Your last stop is PHCN..opposite NCC beside Transcorp. Total 300 Naira max.

There you go.
Thank you o. Thank you. Option will work well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ToshoTosin(f): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
For those of us that are waiting, Guys check your application tracker again. It has started moving to VAC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adekunletosin1: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Which course? I got a conditional offer to study Data Science..

Did you pay first initial payment for CAS or full tuition?

ChudiOgudo:
Gurus in the house:

I paid for tuition deposit (University of Sunderland) yesterday at UBA via form A but we forgot to include my wife's student number. We went back there today and they told us they have already processed it. They said they'll capture the details from her admission letter that we submitted

Question: Will this pose an issue to us and will the University be able to identify her if we submit the telex copy when it's ready? Advice please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newwoman: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Standard but we paid for premium lounge.
We are grateful to God.
Yesterday 1out of 4 was sent collection mail. Today the remaining 3 got transferred to vac today.
Getting to the TLS all visas where ready to God be all the glory and praise.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shola0505: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Newwoman:
Good news
Biometric 17th
Visa 7th

Congratulations, I shall also testify.Amen!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pauloot(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Peacecharles:
Good evening everyone,pls I need answers to these questions.
1, i have HND in mechanical engineering and I want to apply for Msc, but I don't know if it's possible?
2, if it is,can I go with my dependants? Cos someone told me I can't get direct Msc.
Same with me but had positive move already. Let’s link up pauloot2003@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shola0505: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
@justwise, do I need to show my POF before I can get my CAS from GCU Scotland.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Magnifque01: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
ToshoTosin:
For those of us that are waiting, Guys check your application tracker again. It has started moving to VAC.

True ooo, it has moved but did you get anything decision mail yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.