Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254536 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ChudiOgudo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Priority or Standard service?

Naturallyme:
we are in the same situation. Please send paid mail. i got a response from them yesterday. I am sure you did yours at TLS VI. I did mine as well 27th August. Still no show till date. I went to TSL VI lagos as well. They noted down my GWF number for follow up. today makes it the 6th week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by KunMagic9: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hello guys can someone do TB test in lagos and use it to apply at TLS abuja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Got this mail, what do I do? Can I visit the VAC?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Candybright: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Boofrenzy:
No more pre departure test from Monday 11th , no more quarantine or day 8 test , only a day 2 post arrival test . Simple lateral flow .
This is nice but for only fully vaccinated traveller's. I hope they relax the rules a bit for non vaccinated traveller too.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Keralis: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
jtech17:
googuru is ya fwend oo... fees differ for courses and schools as well as city living cost... hull has low cost of living an lower employment opportunities but you can work in another city while living in hull,.. . lastly only you can figure this out... its only you

Thank you for the feedback on Hull. I actually meant BSc and not MSC as the child is a minor. Looking for the city that will be more convenient and affordable for the child.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bimfad10: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kukujajaja:
Yeah, they've started sending letter to students, request for credibility interview as a part of requirements to give out CAS.
Possibly your applications might not require any credibility interview before sending your CAS letter.
Best wishes!

Me!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bimfad10: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kukujajaja:
Yeah, they've started sending letter to students, request for credibility interview as a part of requirements to give out CAS.
Possibly your applications might not require any credibility interview before sending your CAS letter.
Best wishes!

me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olamipe1: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Naturallyme:
we are in the same situation. Please send paid mail. i got a response from them yesterday. I am sure you did yours at TLS VI. I did mine as well 27th August. Still no show till date. I went to TSL VI lagos as well. They noted down my GWF number for follow up. today makes it the 6th week.

I did at TLS Ikeja actually. Yeah I am going to send a paid mail. Fingers crossed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good Evening All,please can one submit GTB online generated statement account and submit as POF without an issue?considering it now comes with signature and stamp

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shola0505: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Aikayval:

Yes, GCU demands POF before they issue CAS

For the balance of payment of tuition fee alone or with the upkeep of nine months?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olamipe1: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Naturallyme:

What response did you get?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Babababy:
Travelers from Nigeria who are fully vaccinated would not have to Quarantine again from the 11th of October, they have just revised the rules. Great stuff

Can you share the link

Can't seem to find Nigeria on the page i checked

EDIT

Seen it on their verified IG page
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shola0505: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
teeboi77:
Good Evening All,please can one submit GTB online generated statement account and submit as POF without an issue?considering it now comes with signature and stamp

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dramadiddy:
any response please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kofoworolad2(m): 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
shola0505:

For the balance of payment of tuition fee alone or with the upkeep of nine months?

Both
No school will ask you for balance of tuition fee alone
And you will be using it for your visa application too so??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Royalsmaryam: 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Naturallyme:

Are you a sponsored student?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Naturallyme: 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
That my application is being considered and awaiting decision. When i did a paid call, they say repeatedly no decision yet. no decision yet. i even tried to probe further, she was just repeating no decision yet. na so i cut the call. they charge me 1.67 pounds
Olamipe1:

What response did you get?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Naturallyme: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Standard
ChudiOgudo:
Priority or Standard service?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Royalsmaryam: 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dramadiddy:

If you visit the VAC, just hope that you find someone with compassion to answer you. Them attending to you without “collection mail” is always a 50 50 thing. On wednesday at TLS VI, there was this man that took his time explaining each mail to worried people. And sometimes, they will not even look at your side unless you have collection mail. But before you go, print this mail boldly and be showing anyone you see, beg the Person to at least explain what it means to you.

However on the brighter side, if your visa application was a refusal, you would have gotten refusal mail. Refusal mail is even with decision mail or before decision mails sometimes. So I believe it’s not a refusal for you.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olamipe1: 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Naturallyme:
That my application is being considered and awaiting decision. When i did a paid call, they say repeatedly no decision yet. no decision yet. i even tried to probe further, she was just repeating no decision yet. na so i cut the call. they charge me 1.67 pounds

Still considering? Haba

Let's keep hoping sha. Tomorrow is another day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Wibar: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hello, please I will like to know if this affect the address of my tb certificate is ulster city address but now I got an admission from Teeside university with a scholarship that works with my budget can I go still use this same certificate as I will be going to Teeside university and not ulster university

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dramadiddy:

You do nothing, wait until they contact you, you don't have to visit the VAC or anything.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Naturallyme: 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
if you are not far from there why no go there People in this category have been visiting TLS and getting surprised that their passports have ben ready withiout getting mails. are you tracking on the TLS website?
Dramadiddy:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Royalsmaryam:

If you visit the VAC, just hope that you find someone with compassion to answer you. Them attending to you without “collection mail” is always a 50 50 thing. On wednesday at TLS VI, there was this man that took his time explaining each mail to worried people. And sometimes, they will not even look at your side unless you have collection mail. But before you go, print this mail boldly and be showing anyone you see, beg the Person to at least explain what it means to you.

However on the brighter side, if your visa application was a refusal, you would have gotten refusal mail. Refusal mail is even with decision mail or before decision mails sometimes. So I believe it’s not a refusal for you.

All the best
thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Naturallyme:
if you are not far from there why no go there People in this category have been visiting TLS and getting surprised that their passports have ben ready withiout getting mails. are you tracking on the TLS website?
hmm now I’m confused since royalsmaryam says it’s a 50-50 thing when you don’t have the collection mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Naturallyme: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
Its like i sleep and wake up there self. I have checked. I know this time will pass. I will never forget this experience in my life
ToshoTosin:
Have you tried tracking it this evening

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Royalsmaryam: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dramadiddy:
hmm now I’m confused since royalsmaryam says it’s a 50-50 thing when you don’t have the collection mail

One thing everyone has learnt from ukvi is whatever works for Mr A may not work for Mr B. Even if I Said it’s a 90-10, that 10 percent sef you should go and give it a trial!!! Unless you are in a state outside Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Naturallyme: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
its obvious your application has been transfered to VAC. I learned nigeria is experiencing visa hold ups.
Dramadiddy:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Naturallyme: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Thank you. I am even going there again tommorow
Royalsmaryam:

One thing everyone has learnt from ukvi is whatever works for Mr A may not work for Mr B. Even if I Said it’s a 90-10, that 10 percent sef you should go and give it a trial!!! Unless you are in a state outside Lagos.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Naturallyme:
its obvious your application has been transfered to VAC. I learned nigeria is experiencing visa hold ups.
I’ll go tomorrow cc royalsmaryam

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hayzee545(m): 12:50am On Oct 08, 2021
Hello, people of God, I am thinking of applying to Teeside University for a 2yrs master's programme. I will like gurus in the house to help tell if Teeside is a good school, and most especially its location Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire in North East England, is it a student-friendly environment, are there jobs for students? and any info you think I should know....thanks in advance
N.B: I plan to apply for M.sc in Cybersecurity
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 12:59am On Oct 08, 2021
Royalsmaryam:

I am having this same issue. Up to 4 times now, I have entered my card details and debited up to 2,000 even without speaking to any agent. no agent is picking up. I can’t call them from Mtn line, it will say call failed. I hav spent up to 5k airtime on Glo, it says please wait after debiting me until they cut the call by themselves. Please how did you later speak to them? I have sent you a private mail also. I’m getting depressed�

Use skype

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.