Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254705 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Knorr49: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Abolu22:

Congratulations
Please Did you receive mails like received to dmc, and transferred to vac. Because I didn’t receive any mails but when I tracked it I saw transferred to the vac today .

No I did not. I just kept tracking it and monitoring the movement. The only mail I received was the collection mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
babymine:
Good evening everyone.
Please kindly help me out with this.
My brother and his family were in tls Abuja on Tuesday the 5th of October for their biometrics (priority for himself alone) and got a mail that day telling them their application had been transferred to DMC.
He just got a mail this afternoon telling him that their passports and traveling documents have been sent back via DHL.
Does that mean a rejection for them because it’s not even up to 5 days they went for biometrics?

Not really, the crowd has reduced drastically at TLS. So it’s very possible for them to respond in time now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
dkronik:
Hi everyone, is admission still ongoing for January 2022 and is it POF before applying for admission??

Yes still ongoing

And its admission before POF

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by damrules: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Yes payment through form A.....Please anyone who has paid deposit fees for Teesside university, did you pay through banks Form A?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bravolyk(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Emurate6315:
I applied to Teesside and Sunderland 30th September for Jan, still awaiting a response I applied to Teesside and Sunderland 30th September for Jan, still awaiting a response

I hope we get a response soon boss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
kofoworolad2:

@Ogedadiva is right on this one why not stay in the school hotel for a week or two if possible a month
You can go house hunting yourself
The Manchester Hostel isn't bad you know
Manchester hotel? where d moni de... abeg o. after contacting Chester uni few days ago, the school said they won't provide any student accommodation for few weeks or few months... they can only give for a long duration of 8-months accommodation.. that's a challenge

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Olamide018:
Hello house, please can anyone help me out with university with £3-4k tuition deposit for January intake.
Thank you in advance.

Greenwich
Anglia Ruskin University
UWE

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aderonke16: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Goodevening guys, pls how much is the visa fee + IHS, both standard and priority. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ogedadiva:

From my enquiry, Chester University does! Kindly make more research. Infact,you can pay for a week or two weeks of coming in the UK.
They do that to enable especially the international students to settle in.

You may also search for Chester University accommodations at Facebook. Private landlords usually drop advertisements there.

All the best.

i think it was during covid quarantine policy by the UK govt whereby Chester students earlier quarantined in campus hostels for a week or so, but now i heard that the govt will formally recognize vaccinated Nigerians starting 11th October.. so there is no more one week or 10 days quarantine..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
bravolyk:
Who can help me read through my personal statement please. I’ll appreciate

Share let's see

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Naturallyme: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
No cause for alarm. He will get his Visa. UKVI process, nobody knows and your applications might not be processed from same home office.
champsdre:
he was asked few questions like pasport numb etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
ritzzybaron:
Hello All smiley, Please is there anyone going to or already in York St John University here ?

Have you applied to the university?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
kaad:
Quick question please.
A friend is applying for January intake but still waiting to get his new passport from Nigerian immigration, is it okay to submit the application without the passport number before space fill up for the course?
Will he be offered admission without a passport?
Or is best to wait until he get his passport before submitting application

Thank you.

Yes some Universities do and will give a Conditional offer based on the passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Jioke1994:
Pls, I'm a newbie.
POF maturity means what?

Proof of Funds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adekunletosin(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
I applied to Sunderland On Wednesday and i got a conditional offer on Thursday.. Yesterday!!!

They said I should pay initial.deposit of 3500 and upload a proof of English as medium.of instruction during my undergraduate...

I.have uploaded but have not done pàyment for CAS...

I am waiting for Teesside offer. I applied since 30th of September too.

Emurate6315:
I applied to Teesside and Sunderland 30th September for Jan, still awaiting a response I applied to Teesside and Sunderland 30th September for Jan, still awaiting a response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adekunletosin(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
I did apply to Sundarland on Wednesday evening , by Thursday I got a conditional.offer from them.

bravolyk:
Anyone gotten any response from derby, reside or Sunderland concerning The admission against January resumption? I applied last week I just want to know how long it takes to get a response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
You got it all wrong. Before announcing for inclusion on 11th, it was in the UK website. It was generalized. For the benefits of doubt for people like you was the reason they are spelling it out for 11th. Even as it is, your brothers, the immigration guys will still not allow people to travel even after the 11th, because they don't read.
Babababy:

You again, lol. I asked you you post your reference yesterday but you couldn’t. I am certain you actually understand the mandate but you one of those that find it difficult to admit errors.

What Qatar posted on their site is for the four categories of vaccination class the Uk recognizes for now,
1. NHS {UK}
2.CDC {US}
3. EU digital certificates {EU}
4. The listed countries vaccine certificates

Nigeria doesn’t get on that list till Monday.
The new updates that includes Nigeria takes effect from Monday 11th of October. If your stubbornness propels you enough then travel to uk before monday and don’t do a test or book day 2 and 8.

Travelers leaving today are still required to do same till monday. Go to the Uk government website for genuine info Sir.

Please stop dissipating wrong info, you will eventually mislead someone traveling between now and monday and make them miss their flight.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Yeanqa:
Please are you in Leeds Beckett University? Can we connect please?

You can send me a message

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ladylhee:
Hello everyone! Can I apply for MBA after holding MSc? How do I go about it please? Do I apply afresh for a postgraduate without mentioning my MSc? Please help

Is your MSC from the UK?

If not, yes you can with a very convincing SOP

If Yes, you can still apply as long as your Msc is a different field and also a convincing SOP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ogbaba123: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Has anyone traveled via Turkish airline recently

Can anyone please recommend any more affordable airline ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
jtech17:
Please Gurus in the house what if someone has gotten a visa refusal for a country like turkey will it affect application for visa in the UK?..

No

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
From the ones I have seen, turkish airlines is still fair in price if not the cheapest..
Ogbaba123:
Has anyone traveled via Turkish airline recently

Can anyone please recommend any more affordable airline ??

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by atyadz1: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Yes, I know this, and also, you must have been fully vaccinated for at least 14days to your travel date too.
It's right in their publication. Thank you

Royalsmaryam:

Only if you are fully vaccinated ooo. Please guys don’t misunderstand this post!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Holufunmee: 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hello, please my school requires POF before giving CAS i want to confirm if i can submit POF to my school on the exact 28th day to request for CAS or should i wait for the 29th day before submitting it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bravolyk(m): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
adekunletosin:
I did apply to Sundarland on Wednesday evening , by Thursday I got a conditional.offer from them.

You’re very lucky. I’m hoping to get a response soon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vidor(m): 12:37am On Oct 09, 2021
Why ask them when your POF stated you have the cash and ready to pay anytime: asking them for installment payment plans means you don't have it or your POF is saying the opposite

adekunletosin:

Thank.you so much.. I am thinking of writing them for clarification on how the balance will be paid.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 2:37am On Oct 09, 2021
Patnuel2015:
You got it all wrong. Before announcing for inclusion on 11th, it was in the UK website. It was generalized. For the benefits of doubt for people like you was the reason they are spelling it out for 11th. Even as it is, your brothers, the immigration guys will still not allow people to travel even after the 11th, because they don't read.

I actually feel sorry for you at this point. Comprehension is your issue .

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeraldMars: 2:39am On Oct 09, 2021
steadyMoving22:

Not applicable.

Not applicable in what sense?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by babymine(f): 2:46am On Oct 09, 2021
Jaylo79:

Not really, the crowd has reduced drastically at TLS. So it’s very possible for them to respond in time now.

Thank you for responding.
It’s just that I haven’t heard about this happening to anyone before. All the same, fingers crossed till he gets the dhl package on Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by PhilJames: 4:14am On Oct 09, 2021
bujebudanu1:

Form a from uba, 3 days and its confirmed on my portal already
1. Please what rate did you use to pay the £4,000 deposit?
2. Are there bank charges involved?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Star19: 4:27am On Oct 09, 2021
Holufunmee:
Hello, please my school requires POF before giving CAS i want to confirm if i can submit POF to my school on the exact 28th day to request for CAS or should i wait for the 29th day before submitting it?

Dear gurus in the house, I will also like an answer to this question. I also want to ask if a domiciliary account can be used as proof of funds.
Also my statement of account carries my middle name but my international passport and the rest of my documents only has my name and surname, hope this will not be a problem?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yeanqa(f): 4:35am On Oct 09, 2021
Please mail me yhincha@yahoo.com
Thanks

Gigli:

You can send me a message

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.