Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1251060 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obitryce(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2021
Just landed Manchester (UK) by 7am

Family of five

Biometrics 15-16th Sept.

Abuja TLS

Decision mail came on the 27th September

Passport received on the 28th

All thanks to God almighty who made all possible.. Special thanks once again to Scobby2007.

36 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ivymich: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2021
Congratulations

obitryce:

Family of five

Biometrics 15-16th Sept.

Abuja TLS

All thanks to God almighty who made all possible.. Special thanks once again to Scobby2007.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2021
obitryce:

Family of five

Biometrics 15-16th Sept.

Abuja TLS

Whao! Money well spent..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hallylim: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2021
Olamipe1:
Hello guys

I applied 24th of August and did biometrics on the same day.

It has been 32 working days now and nothing.

Please advice on what can be done?

I tried calling but they kept saying please wait till it hung up

Send paid mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2021
@Babababy and co. This is for you. I told you guys that if your country is not on the RED LIST, you don't have to take the predeparture test. One of you was asking me if na boat I want use go.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Okchuks: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2021
AOI2016:
Good evening guys,
Pls, I want to confirm if the university of Bolton accepts credit in waec as `English language qualification.

Yes they do. Minimum of C6 in WAEC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2021
Thank you. I posted it here on 5th of this month. @Babababy and few others were castigating me as if I don't know what I read. You will read and understand, them that read and don't understand will start laughing at you.
Atyadz:
Hello naira landers, I just saw this on the UK.gov website;
So if you are traveling from Monday, no more pre-departure Covid test. I guess���

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2021
Uchefrancis16:
Pls those with remaining naira, dollars in their Nigerian account, how did u move it over to the UK?

I have some money in my dollar dorm account and want to move it to a UK bank. I don't know if it will work. Since UK banks are in pounds not dollar.

Thank you
Open a wise account. And create an account in GBP
https://wise.com/invite/ua/adetokunboo31

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Royalsmaryam: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2021
Patnuel2015:
@Babababy and co. This is for you. I told you guys that if your country is not on the RED LIST, you don't have to take the predeparture test. One of you was asking me if na boat I want use go.

That is if you’re fully vaccinated now.. if you’re not fully vaccinated red or no red, you must take pre departure test.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Royalsmaryam: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2021
Atyadz:
So if you are traveling from Monday, no more pre-departure Covid test. I guess���

Only if you are fully vaccinated ooo. Please guys don’t misunderstand this post!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ugoonuoha: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Davidganna10:
Graduated this year hoping to apply sometime in the future, because The spirit is willing but the pocket is dry.

I am here to celebrate every successful applications hoping that one day I will be celebrated.

Hi bro, send you a mail. Please share your WhatsApp no. Wanted to discuss en interesting opportunity
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2021
Patnuel2015:

Please what does Scotland say?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2021
shola0505:

For the balance of payment of tuition fee alone or with the upkeep of nine months?
Balance and living expenses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kofoworolad2(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2021
shola0505:

If it's for the balance of tuition fees I have that in my account,If I am to use it for my visa application I would need to transfer funds from my other accounts to meet up, but in the interim can I submit my present account balance for my CAS?And would it be 28days account statement?

Bro they require your tuition balance and your maintenance fee for your CAS issuance
So if your balance is £7k + £9,207(maintenance fee) I guess that's a total of £16,207 use oanda.com rate
Don't set yourself up

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abolu22: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2021
Knorr49:
Visa Alert ✈️✈️✈️
What God cannot do does not exist!

Application submitted - 26th September, 2021
Biometrics - 28th September, 2021
Collection Mail - 6th October 2021
Picked up - 7th October, 2021
Application Type: Priority

No non-straightforward email
No interview

Many thanks to all the gurus in the house for the wealth of information on this platform. You all are the MVIPs.

Congratulations
Please Did you receive mails like received to dmc, and transferred to vac. Because I didn’t receive any mails but when I tracked it I saw transferred to the vac today .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2021
Enraf:

Which one would have been faster Google map directions or Nairaland?
In a situation where you have to board commercial transport in Nigeria and you don't even know your location, Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lankybaby(f): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2021
Marytee2:
Normally it’s 15 working days for standard but it’s taking longer now so nobody can tell you when. If you are worried, try to send a paid mail to them.
I know it’s 15working days I was just thinking if they can fast track my dependants as have gotten my own already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2021
Atyadz:
Only if you are fully vaccinated 14 days before travel
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lovable85(f): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
solalal36:

Only if you are fully vaccinated 14 days before travel

That statement means your “you must have been vaccinated and your vaccination must have elapsed 14 days, it is the same thing here in Germany, your vaccination is only valid after 14 days, it doesn’t mean only those vaccinated 14 days before departure
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yeanqa(f): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Please are you in Leeds Beckett University? Can we connect please?

Gigli:

Leeds Becket......but 50% initial deposit

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Royalsmaryam:

One thing everyone has learnt from ukvi is whatever works for Mr A may not work for Mr B. Even if I Said it’s a 90-10, that 10 percent sef you should go and give it a trial!!! Unless you are in a state outside Lagos.
i was there this morning, they said it’s not at their center though, I’ll give it the end of this month anyways, this thing has delayed other travel plans by two months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Royalsmaryam: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Dramadiddy:
i was there this morning, they said it’s not at their center though, I’ll give it the end of this month anyways, this thing has delayed other travel plans by two months

What is your website tracker showing?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ChudiOgudo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thank you for this.

Waledarep:

YES, when mailing your Telex copy to the finance department on finance.revenues@sunderland.ac.uk, she should quote her student number in the mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ChudiOgudo(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Please I'm open to the opportunity too. I've sent you a mail.

ugoonuoha:

Hi bro, send you a mail. Please share your WhatsApp no. Wanted to discuss en interesting opportunity
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by achmed1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Guys ..who knows any approved pre departure Covid test centre around yaba .surulere axis
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ladylhee: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hello everyone! Can I apply for MBA after holding MSc? How do I go about it please? Do I apply afresh for a postgraduate without mentioning my MSc? Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Abolu22: 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
@justwise , please is it normal for me not to get any mail on my application, the only day I received a mail was the day they told me it has been transferred to dmc , but they didn’t send decision mail or it has been received by dmc, but when I tracked it on the app, it says it has been moved to VAc .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zealog: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
You have nothing to worry about. Go ahead and apply. It's not a problem at all. I've already gotten a master degree, I mentioned it in my application for admission. I'm now a student visa holder
Ladylhee:
Hello everyone! Can I apply for MBA after holding MSc? How do I go about it please? Do I apply afresh for a postgraduate without mentioning my MSc? Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ladylhee: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
zealog:
You have nothing to worry about. Go ahead and apply. It's not a problem at all. I've already gotten a master degree, I mentioned it in my application for admission. I'm now a student visa holder

How did you mention it in your application for admission please? This is the email I got from Sunderland uni when I made enquiry about it.

Since you already hold a postgraduate degree and you would like to apply for a course at the same level, you would need to submit a personal statement to justify why you think this course will benefit you in the future in relation to your career goals and aspirations as the Home Office do not like this at all. They ideally want to see students progressing from undergrad, to postgrad, to doctorate level.

Which uni did you apply to please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.