Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254760 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Loooooool
solalal36:

In a situation where you have to board commercial transport in Nigeria and you don't even know your location, Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Tell them why you want to go for that course. What you want to gain by Studying it and how it can can be of benefit to your future career. Only you can answer that.
Ladylhee:

How did you mention it in your application for admission please? This is the email I got from Sunderland uni when I made enquiry about it.

Since you already hold a postgraduate degree and you would like to apply for a course at the same level, you would need to submit a personal statement to justify why you think this course will benefit you in the future in relation to your career goals and aspirations as the Home Office do not like this at all. They ideally want to see students progressing from undergrad, to postgrad, to doctorate level.

Which uni did you apply to please?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by chimex005(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Please anyone who has paid deposit fees for Teesside university, did you pay through banks Form A?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bravolyk(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anyone gotten any response from derby, reside or Sunderland concerning The admission against January resumption? I applied last week I just want to know how long it takes to get a response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jtech17: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
jtech17:
Please Gurus in the house what if someone has gotten a visa refusal for a country like turkey will it affect application for visa in the UK?..
??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by amazingtee: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
chimex005:
Please anyone who has paid deposit fees for Teesside university, did you pay through banks Form A?

Yes.
I sent a mail to the Nigerian office and they sent the details to me. I can send it to you via email if you don't mind. I am finding it difficult attaching it here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iretiogo1: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
jtech17:
??
I don’t so
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zionakika(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Good day, can you please send me your email let's communicate.
chimex005:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Patnuel2015:
@Babababy and co. This is for you. I told you guys that if your country is not on the RED LIST, you don't have to take the predeparture test. One of you was asking me if na boat I want use go.

You again, lol. I asked you you post your reference yesterday but you couldn’t. I am certain you actually understand the mandate but you one of those that find it difficult to admit errors.

What Qatar posted on their site is for the four categories of vaccination class the Uk recognizes for now,
1. NHS {UK}
2.CDC {US}
3. EU digital certificates {EU}
4. The listed countries vaccine certificates

Nigeria doesn’t get on that list till Monday.
The new updates that includes Nigeria takes effect from Monday 11th of October. If your stubbornness propels you enough then travel to uk before monday and don’t do a test or book day 2 and 8.

Travelers leaving today are still required to do same till monday. Go to the Uk government website for genuine info Sir.

Please stop dissipating wrong info, you will eventually mislead someone traveling between now and monday and make them miss their flight.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mayorfort(f): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
@jyde81 please i would love to talk to you about this stuff. Should i drop my email address for you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by babymine(f): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
Good evening everyone.
Please kindly help me out with this.
My brother and his family were in tls Abuja on Tuesday the 5th of October for their biometrics (priority for himself alone) and got a mail that day telling them their application had been transferred to DMC.
He just got a mail this afternoon telling him that their passports and traveling documents have been sent back via DHL.
Does that mean a rejection for them because it’s not even up to 5 days they went for biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Okusi:
Good afternoon all, please I need your kind advice. A friend married under Islamic law, without undergoing statutory marriage ( I.e. marriage at the Registry) how can his wife as a dependent apply for visa under his student visa, as he is the primary applicant. Can they rely on the Islamic marriage certificate alone to apply for visa.
Your kind response would be appreciated.

Thanks

No, they need Marriage certificate from Registry

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
solalal36:

You can use Payoneer (not a bank). I doubt there is any bank that will do transfer for free.
Are you going to University of Chester?
yes o... already studying online.. But how does one secure accommodation upon arrival in Chester via Manchester airport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by FASTTRACKSTUDY: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
NO! It can't and it will never.
If you can answer their questions rightly you will be granted visa.

jtech17:
??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Zenith and UBA do give dollar atm as far as I know.
do they give for free or does zenith or uba bank demand $100 deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
I got Masters admission (studying online currently) to Chester University and I plan to arrive in UK soon but i have not yet booked accommodation. Pls is it advisable to book accommodation (outside campus with landlord) only after I have arrived in UK? If So, how do i secure accommodation on my very first day of arrival?
Secondly, is it advisable to book and pay for UK accommodation thru accommodation websites while still in Nigeria?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kofoworolad2(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
ocpaschal:
yes o... already studying online.. But how does one secure accommodation upon arrival in Chester via Manchester airport?

School accommodation or shared apartment??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emurate6315: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
I applied to Teesside and Sunderland 30th September for Jan, still awaiting a response
bravolyk:
Anyone gotten any response from derby, reside or Sunderland concerning The admission against January resumption? I applied last week I just want to know how long it takes to get a response.
I applied to Teesside and Sunderland 30th September for Jan, still awaiting a response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ogedadiva: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
Why not pay for school accommodation ? When you are a bit settled,you look for another accommodation.

ocpaschal:
I got Masters admission (studying online currently) to Chester University and I plan to arrive in UK soon but i have not yet booked accommodation. Pls is it advisable to book accommodation (outside campus with landlord) only after I have arrived in UK? If So, how do i secure accommodation on my very first day of arrival?
Secondly, is it advisable to book and pay for UK accommodation thru accommodation websites while still in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
How do you answer their questions rightly?

And for someone who genuinely cannot remember the true outcome of his visit visa application to the UK more than 12years ago, how does he answer this rightly as the UKVI will require he submits refusal letter?

FASTTRACKSTUDY:
NO! It can't and it will never.
If you can answer their questions rightly you will be granted visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Manasir(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Guys make una pity me reply before buhari finish me nitori olorun.

To make my mata simple. I wan japka. Na sociology nahim I read for school oo with 2.98 cgpa. BIKO I wan apply for university of ulchester biko make una help me before bandith locate my house.

Which course person fit read with this class of degree wai work go dey if him finish.

Biko make una help me. Na cry I dey cry so��

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
kofoworolad2:

School accommodation or shared apartment??
it is not school accommodation... just seeking accommodation from landlord (off-campus)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ogedadiva:

Why not pay for school accommodation ? When you are a bit settled,you look for another accommodation.

the school does not provide a contract of a few months to rent... instead the chester Uni wants a long-term contract student accommodation of nearly a year.. that's difficult to accept. It is why i seek accommodation within Chester but not school accommodation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Gigli:

No, they need Marriage certificate from Registry
this is not true!!! The islamic marriage certificate is accepted

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kofoworolad2(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
ocpaschal:
it is not school accommodation... just seeking accommodation from landlord (off-campus)

@Ogedadiva is right on this one why not stay in the school hotel for a week or two if possible a month
You can go house hunting yourself
The Manchester Hostel isn't bad you know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by champsdre(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Naturallyme:
What did they tell him on 30th that he was called from pretoria
he was asked few questions like pasport numb etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
ocpaschal:
Check the mails the school sent to you. You can book 11days with school accommodation and they will pick u from the airport (it comes with other benefits too)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Moshabiola: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Abolu22:
@justwise , I did my biometrics September 30th, but I just got a collection email . I didn’t receive any mail whatsoever prior , no email to let me know if a decision has been made .

Wow congratulations, where did you do your biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ogedadiva: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
From my enquiry, Chester University does! Kindly make more research. Infact,you can pay for a week or two weeks of coming in the UK.
They do that to enable especially the international students to settle in.

You may also search for Chester University accommodations at Facebook. Private landlords usually drop advertisements there.

All the best.

ocpaschal:
the school does not provide a contract of a few months to rent... instead the chester Uni wants a long-term contract student accommodation of nearly a year.. that's difficult to accept. It is why i seek accommodation within Chester but not school accommodation

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bujebudanu1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
chimex005:

Form a from uba, 3 days and its confirmed on my portal already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.