Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254446 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 8:33am On Aug 27, 2021
Well, note my office is a stone throw to TLS Abuja...I always have someone go there daily. I am not speaking from assumption...Oya go 11am and enter majestically!!! LOOOL people sha!!!

@demorichy please come and explain wetin our I see 4 Abuja just yesterday Oooooo... demorichy got there 7am and it ended like a plea to select the 1st 20 Oooooo

Well, perhaps Pascalsmith knows how to sort his/her way through sha...but by the non-backdoor way 11am is late for Abuja!!! Shikena!!!

Pascalsmith:

Not true , Abuja don’t use to have crowd like crazy lagos , Fridays is always less busy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2021
scobyy2007:
Late!!! You will be able to drop ur name 4 the next day!

What’s the earliest time I can get there? I want to fly in to get it done.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2021
If you don't mind, will visit TLS (6-7am) early and help you put ur name down. Also try 1st flight of the major airlines. MaxAir dey try from Lagos. I have flown with them severally and they never mess up that 7:55am flight

Amarathripple0:

What’s the earliest time I can get there? I want to fly in to get it done.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ella15: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2021
Please is there anyone in the house that did biometrics in July @Ikeja TLS who is yet to get their visa by now? So that I’ll know if I’m alone.
That I’m sad right now is an understatement. Today is the 22nd working day for God’s sake!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MissOwaa: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Yes I know someone
I did in Abuja still waiting, it will come don't give up.
Ella15:
Please is there anyone in the house that did biometrics in July @Ikeja TLS who is yet to get their visa by now? So that I’ll know if I’m alone.
That I’m sad right now is an understatement. Today is the 22nd working day for God’s sake!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2021
scobyy2007:
Well, note my office is a stone throw to TLS Abuja...I always have someone go there daily. I am not speaking from assumption...Oya go 11am and enter majestically!!! LOOOL people sha!!!

@demorichy please come and explain wetin our I see 4 Abuja just yesterday Oooooo... demorichy got there 7am and it ended like a plea to select the 1st 20 Oooooo

Well, perhaps Pascalsmith knows how to sort his/her way through sha...but by the non-backdoor way 11am is late for Abuja!!! Shikena!!!

Hhahahahha funny … you called me back door follower …. Anyway when I finished my walk in around 11Am last Friday and came out , people standing outside are not much compare to community gathering at Ikeja TLS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=MissOwaa post=105223119]Yes I know someone
I did in Abuja still waiting, it will come don't give up.
[/quote

Is it priority or standard ? How many days is yours now ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ayrton03(m): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2021
I don't think so, my shield is stuck in 61%..try contacting the school as they might require a personal statement.
Olab92:
Hello everyone, has anyone gotten CAS from the university of Greenwich?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MissOwaa: 9:00am On Aug 27, 2021
Priority
Exactly 4 weeks 11hours rn
22 working days.
[quote author=Pascalsmith post=105223299][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hayzead121: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Go there you can have luck to get it done that same day

scobyy2007:
Late!!! You will be able to drop ur name 4 the next day!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fishlink(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2021
Goodday house! Please is it advisable to mention a visa refusal from another country during application? I've once been refused Australia student visa. Please any response to guide me will be appreciated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2021
@All

I have noticed recently that a lot of people are advertising or seeking for ''proof of fund'' business here and some people here are willing to help.

So this is the deal..from now on i will not only ban those advertising it, i will also ban those seeking for one and those willing to help

If you got no money to study in the UK get a proper legal loan from a registered company or bank, don't come here to seek or advertise any illegal practices.

Thank you

18 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2021
We shouldn't take such risk for someone who is travelling to do work-in the same day of arrival and probably he or she wants to return the same day. I speak from the experience this week!

Pascalsmith:

Hhahahahha funny … you called me back door follower …. Anyway when I finished my walk in around 11Am last Friday and came out , people standing outside are not much compare to community gathering at Ikeja TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hammola: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2021
Good morning house. My appointment with Tls Contact Vi is 06/09/2021. I would like to do walk in on Monday. Please how much would I pay. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shadlyblinks: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2021
Ella15:

Wow. That's strange. People that did standard for august 3rd at ikeja got collection mail yesterday. Did you receive non straight forward email. And why not call Ukvi or send a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GodIsAble85(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2021
justwise:
@All

I have noticed recently that a lot of people are advertising or seeking for ''proof of fund'' business here and some people here are willing to help.

So this is the deal..from now on i will not only ban those advertising it, i will also ban those seeking for one and those willing to help

If you got no money to study in the UK get a proper legal loan from a registered company or bank, don't come here to seek or advertise any illegal practices.

Thank you
Nice one I've been waiting for you to talk about this, God bless you @justwise

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hawtie: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2021
4pm... will advice you get there before 4pm

Goddys:

Please what time is the closing time there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MizTyna(f): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2021
Hello guys, I'm thinking of just going to Abuja instead of paying for Victoria Island and still struggling. Is this a good option? Or I should pay for VI and try and get a close biometric date? I know someone here was lucky to get a next day date. I've got plenty time to dedicate to checking for dates

Please note that I am based in Lagos, Ikeja and going to Abuja will entail flight and hotel cost for a night. Please advise, I'm expecting my CAS on Monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yemzzyy: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2021
Ella15:

Use this link to make a complaint, hopefully you get a response soon
https://www.gov.uk/complain-uk-visas-immigration

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teniremi: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2021
shadlyblinks:

Wow. That's strange. People that did standard for august 3rd at ikeja got collection mail yesterday. Did you receive non straight forward email. And why not call Ukvi or send a mail

I did mine VI August 5. Yet to get response from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teniremi: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2021
Yemzzyy:

Use this link to make a complaint, hopefully you get a response soon
https://www.gov.uk/complain-uk-visas-immigration

Mine is 16 working days is it advisable i complain now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MizTyna(f): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2021
scobyy2007:
If you don't mind, will visit TLS (6-7am) early and help you put ur name down. Also try 1st flight of the major airlines. MaxAir dey try from Lagos. I have flown with them severally and they never mess up that 7:55am flight

Will you be able to help me too? I'll be flying in from Lagos next week, I will be glad to save hotel money and fly back
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shadlyblinks: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2021
Teniremi:

For VI, they gave august 4th yesterday. So try tracking your today/Monday. It should move to VAC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ojoma2004yahoo: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Same here o
Tired of tracking

Teniremi:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Boofrenzy: 10:10am On Aug 27, 2021
I got my CAS yesterday too bro , same school , please where is your location ?
rollykotex:
Hello everyone, i have read here that documents to be used for visa application is usually stated in the CAS. I got my cas a fee minutes ago from Swansea University, it only stated that the "evidence used to obtain this offer is transcript from xyz university"
And that my English is OK.
In this case, What documents would i need to apply for visa because im confused.
Thanks in advance for your responses
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by thaprofit88: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2021
shadlyblinks:

Bro how far? Have you gotten collection mail now? I still dey wait o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Freeway44: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2021
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!!!

VISA TYPE: PRIORITY
TLS IKEJA

APPLICATION: 18TH OF AUG
BIOMETRICS: 19TH OF AUG
TRANSFERED TO DMC 19TH OF AUG
RECEIVED BY DMC: 19TH OF AUG
TRANSFERED TO VAC: 26TH OF AUG
COLLECTION MAIL: 26TH OF AUGUST
VISA COLLECTED: 27TH OF AUGUST

No not straightforward mail
No travel history
No interview.
special thanks to Everyone here.God bless you all.
To everyone still expecting CAS and Visa it will end in praise.

32 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shadlyblinks: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2021
thaprofit88:

Bro how far? Have you gotten collection mail now? I still dey wait o

What date was urs

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by owenizes(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2021
Please for those that have made use of Qatar airline, what are the procedures for transiting.

Kindly respond ASAP, Please I need urgent help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ella15: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2021
I got 2 not straightforward mails, one on 15th August, another on 24th August. I’ve sent mails...no response till now.

shadlyblinks:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Boofrenzy: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2021
It's over due nah , supposed to be used 29th July for application.
Tybello101:
Naira Fam, pls I really need a quick one on this?
A POF that carries from 1st July- 5th August, in accordance with the UKVI rule when is the deadline to use such POF for visa application pls?
Answers Pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by thaprofit88: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2021
shadlyblinks:

What date was urs

Mine was 4th August. Ikeja for dependents tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.