Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256264 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hawtie: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Since you are there already, write your name and number down. I am sure they will continue from the previous day list. Make sure you are there till closing hour because the list you wrote down was named on will be collected by the TLS staff ( wearing a customize TLS white shirt) & they will call out the list again and cancel out some people that are not present out and rewrite the numbers of the present ones. So that will be the lists they will use the next day. Make sure you print out your appointment slip out

latinahola:

So what you advise on what to do

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cdieli(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Visa Alert* ✈️✈️✈️✈️

Family of Three

Visa Application: August 18 August for everyone( self applied)

Biometrics: August 19 for all at VI TLS

Visa type (Priority for Principal Applicant and Standard for spouse and child)

No Non Straight Forward e-mail, No Interview

Collection Mail : August 26 for the entire family

Passport Collected : Aug 26

Those expecting it will end in praise in Jesus name. Amen.
@Justwise and other elders here you are blessed, please create a thread like this for post work so as to help Nigerians gain valuable experience.

38 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Maxxyfruit: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Visa alert! visa alert!!

God of mercy showed me mercy.
What God cannot do does not exist!!!

Submission: 18th Aug 2021
Biometrics: 19th Aug (priority, Abuja)
Transferred to VAC at 8am 25th August when I tracked
Pick up mail: 25th Aug 12:38pm
Passport pickup: 26th Aug 2021 and there I saw my vignette looking so beautiful�.

Didn't get not straightforward mail
No interview

Still waiting for that of my 4 dependants (standard) I believe same God will perfect theirs.

I declared a revoked US visa.
Declared UK visit visa and UAE transit visa

Highlights
1. We almost started all over again cos our funds was threatened.
2. I was troubled for a whole weekend after my TB certificate did not come out with the rest of my family on the test day. They said they were reviewing it cos of some suspicions they thought they saw. I had to wait from Friday to Monday to get their decision. On reaching there the IOM staff said congratulations and gave me my certificate showing a normal chest x-ray. I was as happy as today that I got my visa.

After all the delays and near misses my God came through for me. It feels like I'm dreaming, can't believe I am typing my visa testimony.

I want to say special thank you to everyone that answered my questions and mails. My special thanks goes to @babababy (special human) who answered me explicitly even at past midnight when I was on sleepless night filling out dependants applications. God bless you all and may all our great dreams come to pass.
It has ended in praise

46 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Success2011: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Pascalsmith:

He need to be under teir4 visa for it to work
Thanks you. But Tier 4 is same as student visa. That means it’s gonna be under Student Dependent Visa I suppose.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Abuja people, please can I do a walk in at 11am or is that too late?

Help with answers I beg.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Glory be to God Almighty

Congratulations

illocution:
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!!!

VISA TYPE: PRIORITY
TLS ABUJA

APPLICATION: 16TH OF AUG
BIOMETRICS: 19TH OF AUG
TRANSFERED TO DMC 19TH OF AUG
RECEIVED BY DMC: 19TH OF AUG
TRANSFERED TO VAC: 26TH OF AUG
COLLECTION MAIL: 26TH OF AUGUST
VISA COLLECTED: 26TH OF AUGUST

No not straightforward mail
No travel history
No interview.
special thanks to Bros Scobby. See em you deserve a statue I swear down. You were there to guide me all through visa application till collection today. God bless you Sir. Boss Justwise thanks for your prompt response always, your personality is incomparable. To all those that take out time to answer questions here God bless you all.
To everyone still expecting CAS and Visa it will end in praise.

HULL the boi is coming grin

DEO GRACIAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Harleamah: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
latinahola:

So what you advise on what to do

Can you drop a number or email. I want to come early tomorrow or possibly this night. How's the place?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by May97: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hi house, i plan to go to VI center by 5am to write my name for my biometrics. Is that time too late?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Glamorouspat1: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Eujodan:
Glory to Jesus, Honour to Mary. For the Lord has visited my family in a miraculous way.

This is from a silent member and an ardent reader.

Visa Alert* ✈️✈️✈️✈️
�������������������

Family of Four

Visa Application: August 13 - 14th ( self applied)

Biometrics: August 17 (walk-in) After spending almost 2days at VI TLS

Visa type (Priority for Principal Applicant and Standard for spouse and 2 children) ��

No Non Straight Forward e-mail, No Interview

Collection Mail : August 25 for the entire family

Passport Collected : Aug 26

������✈️✈️✈️

My sleepless nights are finally over ��.

To those who are yet to apply, l pray that success shall be yours in Jesus Name.

Amen. Congratulations to you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LadyIE: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hello my people, I am applying to a school and there are different options on how the fee would be funded. The options are;
Self-funded
Funded
Partially funded
Seeking fund
My spouse would fund about 75% of the fee while I would fund about 25%. What option should I go for?
Thanks for your swift response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by cdieli(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
LadyIE:
Hello my people, I am applying to a school and there are different options on how the fee would be funded. The options are;
Self-funded
Funded
Partially funded
Seeking fund
My spouse would fund about 75% of the fee while I would fund about 25%. What option should I go for?
Self Funded
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by johnsonsegxy: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
leggyb:

Yes! 13th. Abuja to lagos to doha to london

When u go land?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by decong: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
please ohhh, is there nobody going to Southampton or know someone going? or is the place not a good place ni biko? let me have a family member from here naw. I never see accommodation book self. please talk ohhh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hawtie: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Self-funded

LadyIE:
Self-funded
Funded
Partially funded
Seeking fund
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LadyIE: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
Thank you
cdieli:
Self Funded
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sleektb: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Good evening
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Godisonmyside: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Good evening,

I got a conditional offer from Teesside University for January with no scholarship involve thinking after I uploaded the required documents, my unconditional offer will come with a scholarship. But reverse is the case, the unconditional offer came in and to my surprise no scholarship whatsoever included.

Please what may be the cause? I need help!

Very urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
OlanikeOba:
Please Is anyone going to GCU London in January?
GCU London january, here I am.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ayrton03(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Try contacting the admission team, they might request a personal statement. How many percent is your shield displaying now?
Eldersege:

Wow! Hope your POF is still intact in the account? Lets connect.

segunakande2a@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fabulous2019: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Please house my wife is the main applicant for this UK study visa, but I was ban for 5 years in Canada for misrepresentation of information but then I applied for both of us
Is she going to declare a refusal too ?because I was the main applicant then

For those that declared and was given visa can I state it like this:

I  applied to Canada, under the Canadian skilled worker program but was refused a visa in 2015,  based on the belief that I had  misrepresented some information . The misrepresentation arose from discrepancies between information I  entered in my skilled worker application in 2015 and that entered by my older brother, a Canadian Citizen, while sponsoring My mother to Canada in 2012. 

for your wife,

I was  refused a visa to Canada in 2015 based on the refusal of my husband's application under the skilled worker program.

Please urgent, am stock here thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by wakabobo: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Olalekzy1:

As a matter of fact when I went for biometric on Monday,they started writing names at around 12.30am.

grin grin Number one on the list is here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Yemzzyy: 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
fabulous2019:
Please house my wife is the main applicant for this UK study visa, but I was ban for 5 years in Canada for misrepresentation of information but then I applied for both of us
Is she going to declare a refusal too ?because I was the main applicant then

For those that declared and was given visa can I state it like this:

I  applied to Canada, under the Canadian skilled worker program but was refused a visa in 2015,  based on the belief that I had  misrepresented some information . The misrepresentation arose from discrepancies between information I  entered in my skilled worker application in 2015 and that entered by my older brother, a Canadian Citizen, while sponsoring My mother to Canada in 2012. 

for your wife,

I was  refused a visa to Canada in 2015 based on the refusal of my husband's application under the skilled worker program.

Please urgent, am stock here thanks

If I may ask what exactly did you misinterpret?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adespecial: 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Congratulations to those who got their visas approved. I tap into your testimonies today.

13 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Egocen: 12:35am On Aug 27, 2021
have you tried asking them

Godisonmyside:
Good evening,

I got a conditional offer from Teesside University for January with no scholarship involve thinking after I uploaded the required documents, my unconditional offer will come with a scholarship. But reverse is the case, the unconditional offer came in and to my surprise no scholarship whatsoever included.

Please what may be the cause? I need help!

Very urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kruzy98: 12:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Can I use Zenith Bank online statement of account as my POF for Visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by segunotiti(m): 1:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Tidy up your visa plans pronto.

Don't wait till e red.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by raibrahim: 2:28am On Aug 27, 2021
Am about applying for Masters program. But the Date of birth on my WAEC differs from what I have on my international passport. That of WAEC is wrong. Can I use court affidavit or I need to write IELTS . Please advise needed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hayzead121: 2:31am On Aug 27, 2021
Use court affidavit

raibrahim:
Am about applying for Masters program. But the Date of birth on my WAEC differs from what I have on my international passport. That of WAEC is wrong. Can I use court affidavit or I need to write IELTS . Please advise needed

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lily89: 2:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Is anyone here going to Plymouth? What is your plans for accommodation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mayo47(m): 3:19am On Aug 27, 2021
C'mon you are not God!

Pascalsmith:

If that guy ever make it in life make I bend

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.