Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254350 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 3:33am On Aug 27, 2021
mayo47:
C'mon you are not God!

Baba reason am na. Person chop POF what if you never get such opportunity, you will then be telling your children “ you daddy was mean to be in the UK”

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olalekzy1: 3:40am On Aug 27, 2021
wakabobo:

grin grin Number one on the list is here
Una dey try o,12am,2am,I got there around 5:20 am,I was number 86 and couldn’t do my biometrics on Monday.I had to wait till closing time.The staff collected our printout and wrote our number.Ikeja walk-in is over crowded.It takes patient.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olalekzy1: 3:41am On Aug 27, 2021
haydenscorp:
Guys is super priority available at ikeja tls?
Yes o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olalekzy1: 3:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Hayzead121:
Use court affidavit

For someone that has this same issue and has done biometrics.What can be done?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tybello101: 4:18am On Aug 27, 2021
Naira Fam, pls I really need a quick one on this?
A POF that carries from 1st July- 5th August, in accordance with the UKVI rule when is the deadline to use such POF for visa application pls?
Answers Pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fabulous2019: 4:30am On Aug 27, 2021
Yemzzyy:

If I may ask what exactly did you misinterpret?

Past work experience, residential address and attestation of birth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pauloot(m): 4:34am On Aug 27, 2021
Has anyone here gotten visa even after withdrawing pof from account before visa decision was made?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TobyTreasure: 4:43am On Aug 27, 2021
Tybello101:
Naira Fam, pls I really need a quick one on this?
A POF that carries from 1st July- 5th August, in accordance with the UKVI rule when is the deadline to use such POF for visa application pls?
Answers Pls

why not print another statement if the money is still there. if not count 31 days from the date you printed the statement, if less than 31 days then you can use it.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TobyTreasure: 4:46am On Aug 27, 2021
Pauloot:
Has anyone here gotten visa even after withdrawing pof from account before visa decision was made?

yes, someone has testified about that here. i think in Part 5. though its not advisable as it depends on luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 5:42am On Aug 27, 2021
Olalekzy1:

Una dey try o,12am,2am,I got there around 5:20 am,I was number 86 and couldn’t do my biometrics on Monday.I had to wait till closing time.The staff collected out printout and wrote our number.Ikeja walk-in is over crowded.It takes patient.

Omo that one is no longer called walk-in., it’s called crowd-in

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lovelijaunty: 5:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Good morning Everyone,

please can one use a domiciliary account for POF for UK student visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TobyTreasure: 6:19am On Aug 27, 2021
Lovelijaunty:
Good morning Everyone,

please can one use a domiciliary account for POF for UK student visa application?

YES, provided it's in your name or parents name.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goddys(m): 6:41am On Aug 27, 2021
hawtie:
Since you are there already, write your name and number down. I am sure they will continue from the previous day list. Make sure you are there till closing hour because the list you wrote down was named on will be collected by the TLS staff ( wearing a customize TLS white shirt) & they will call out the list again and cancel out some people that are not present out and rewrite the numbers of the present ones. So that will be the lists they will use the next day. Make sure you print out your appointment slip out

Please what time is the closing time there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LadyIE: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2021
Good day house. When applying to schools There is request to state the available funds that would be used to sponsor your study.
Am i to state the entire balance in my bank statement? Or just a balance that would be required to pay my fee and 1 year maintenance.
Also, Is it ok apply directly to a school that accepts applications from students and also apply to the same school via UCAS?

If it is not possible to apply twice from different sources which is better ? Applying directly to the school or via UCAS
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olabode1e: 7:21am On Aug 27, 2021
Hi, who has used Dante Labs for day 2 and day 8 testing. Is it a good choice? planning to use it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efzbah: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2021
jfrazzy:
for dependent visa

$678 for each dependant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tket: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Maxxyfruit:
Visa alert! visa alert!!

God of mercy showed me mercy.
What God cannot do does not exist!!!

Submission: 18th Aug 2021
Biometrics: 19th Aug (priority, Abuja)
Transferred to VAC at 8am 25th August when I tracked
Pick up mail: 25th Aug 12:38pm
Passport pickup: 26th Aug 2021 and there I saw my vignette looking so beautiful�.

Didn't get not straightforward mail
No interview

Still waiting for that of my 4 dependants (standard) I believe same God will perfect theirs.

I declared a revoked US visa.
Declared UK visit visa and UAE transit visa

Highlights
1. We almost started all over again cos our funds was threatened.
2. I was troubled for a whole weekend after my TB certificate did not come out with the rest of my family on the test day. They said they were reviewing it cos of some suspicions they thought they saw. I had to wait from Friday to Monday to get their decision. On reaching there the IOM staff said congratulations and gave me my certificate showing a normal chest x-ray. I was as happy as today that I got my visa.

After all the delays and near misses my God came through for me. It feels like I'm dreaming, can't believe I am typing my visa testimony.

I want to say special thank you to everyone that answered my questions and mails. My special thanks goes to @babababy (special human) who answered me explicitly even at past midnight when I was on sleepless night filling out dependants applications. God bless you all and may all our great dreams come to pass.
It has ended in praise

Congratulations!

Honestly, people don't appreciate TB test Certificate enough. I almost gave up that day. They did it 3 times for me and my husband with different styles. All the same day. We drank wine when we got home o. You will think its Visa we got.

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AmadeusCho: 7:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Please ,
Hello everyone i want to ask if anyone has an idea of how much it cost to wrap luggage(s) at Abuja International Airport ?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olalekzy1: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2021
Goddys:

Please what time is the closing time there?
3pm

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2021
Abuja people, please can I do a walk in at 11am or is the time too late?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Agbeni33: 7:54am On Aug 27, 2021
Hello house, can legal guardian give sponsorship letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Waleypaparazzi: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2021
Vecharry:

what is the issue

The first alphabet on her passport was changed to digit on her vignette. “A” was replaced with “4”. Instead of A123456 they wrote 423456 as her passport number on her vignette
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olab92: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Hello everyone, has anyone gotten CAS from the university of Greenwich?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Deesmo07: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2021
Amarathripple0:

You can bro. Best wishes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2021
Deesmo07:

You can bro. Best wishes.

Thanks bro!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2021
Amarathripple0:

Just be there very early
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by scobyy2007: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2021
Late!!! You will be able to drop ur name 4 the next day!

Amarathripple0:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2021
scobyy2007:
Late!!! You will be able to drop ur name 4 the next day!

Not true , Abuja don’t use to have crowd like crazy lagos , Fridays is always less busy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by leggyb(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2021
johnsonsegxy:

When u go land?

14th

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.