Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1256269 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by haydenscorp(f): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Guys is super priority available at ikeja tls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efzbah: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
jfrazzy:
How much for each of the dependent

Can you be more specific.. how much for what service?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Glamorouspat1: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
okehsmiley:
VISA ALERT!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord!

Priority visa and standard for 3 dependents, VI Center
Biometrics 17th August
Collection email (main applicant) 24th August
Collection email (dependents) 25th August

Only God could have made this possible. My spouse had a previous refusal on entry in 2008 which led to cancellation of visa. We declared this when filling the application and explained reasons for that. Infact, my spouse said it was a 10 year ban but I wasn't sure about that when filling the form because there was no document showing a ban. So we only mentioned the entry refusal bit and visa cancellation...however, we prayed and God did it.

This is a miracle!!

Thanks to everyone on nairaland for their guidance , some friends I have made from this platform, my fellow Teesside people (omo the wait for CAS was draining)

Our God is faithful!!!!

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Please house
Are we paying for walk-in in Ikeja Tls
,I want to walk-in tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vecharry(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
latinahola:
Please house
Are we paying for walk-in in Ikeja Tls
,I want to walk-in tomorrow

yes sir, 42k

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
haydenscorp:
Guys is super priority available at ikeja tls?

Where una Dey see money ?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Vecharry:

yes sir, 42k
Thanks
I am at the center right now because my place is very far ,I heard they start writing name from 2am
Please is there assurance they will use the name of same day walk-in ,even if I meet up with writing name by 2am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by okhueleigbe: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
If you are using BA tomorrow and you don't have seat number yet try to be in airport by latest 5am if not no boarding for you oo
They are over booked for today and tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jfrazzy(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
efzbah:

Can you be more specific.. how much for what service?
for dependent visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vecharry(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
latinahola:

Thanks
I am at the center right now because my place is very far ,I heard they start writing name from 2am
Please is there assurance they will use the name of same day walk-in ,even if I meet up with writing name by 2am

Yes, but they will start with the spill over from yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hawtie: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
You can still write name in the morning at their working hour and I will advise you to wait till closing hour around 4pm for one of the TLS staff to come out to write another name. Make sure your name is written on that TLS staff list but you will give the staff your appointment printout

latinahola:

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by leggyb(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kenny4smart:
Brethren apart from buying dollars from the black market and funding my dollar account card, which other legit way can one use to pay for IHS and visa fees. Urgent please. Thank you

You may not like it, but a third party is another alternative.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Eujodan: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
Glory to Jesus, Honour to Mary. For the Lord has visited my family in a miraculous way.

This is from a silent member and an ardent reader.

Visa Alert* ✈️✈️✈️✈️
�������������������

Family of Four

Visa Application: August 13 - 14th ( self applied)

Biometrics: August 17 (walk-in) After spending almost 2days at VI TLS

Visa type (Priority for Principal Applicant and Standard for spouse and 2 children) ��

No Non Straight Forward e-mail, No Interview

Collection Mail : August 25 for the entire family

Passport Collected : Aug 26

������✈️✈️✈️

My sleepless nights are finally over ��.

To those who are yet to apply, l pray that success shall be yours in Jesus Name.

47 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
Eujodan:
Glory to Jesus, Honour to Mary. For the Lord has visited my family in a miraculous way.

Visa Alert* ✈️✈️✈️✈️
�������������������

Family of Four

Congratulations to your family

Visa type (Priority for Principal Applicant and Standard for spouse and 2 children) ��

������✈️✈️✈️

To those who are yet to apply, l pray that success shall be yours in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ymc007(f): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
Congratulations cheesy
Eujodan:

Visa Alert* ✈️✈️✈️✈️
�������������������

Family of Four

������✈️✈️✈️

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=Fk1987 post=105209762][/quote]

Congratulations to you and your family.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ryyy09: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
UWE Bristol (Jan intake).
fishroll5556:

All UWE Bristol Candidates should hit me up so we can sort things out together.. Am a candidate of UWE bristol with an offer. kindly PM me.

if you have two (2) sitting which is the both WAEC and NECO. You can upload them one by one.
click this link to have a chat with them

https://v4in1-ti.click4assistance.co.uk/DefaultChat.aspx?AccGUID=e0ab90f6-41fa-4127-881f-5af7e04b4dc9&ScriptID=9&ToolType=1&PushD
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Deesmo07: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
okhueleigbe:
If you are using BA tomorrow and you don't have seat number yet try to be in airport by latest 5am if not no boarding for you oo
They are over booked for today and tomorrow

Omoo.... And na BA I booked oo... Not tomorrow though. Thanks, bro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
hawtie:
You can still write name in the morning at their working hour and I will advise you to wait till closing hour around 4pm for one of the TLS staff to come out to write another name. Make sure your name is written on that TLS staff list but you will give the staff your appointment printout

I don’t understand you
I am planning on doing the walk-in tomorrow Friday ,
So if I wait till 4pm for closing that means I won’t be able to do anything again

I am there now sleeping nearby to write my name down by 2am midnight
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Waleypaparazzi: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hello Guys.....Anyone had issues of error or mistake on their vignette and had to take it back to TLS? Please how long did it take UKVI to correct the mistake and send your passport back to you. Your swift response will be much appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hawtie: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
I am not saying you should not write your name early. Just saying they might not attend to the list you wrote your name on because they might have a left over name from the previous day

latinahola:

I don’t understand you
I am planning on doing the walk-in tomorrow Friday ,
So if I wait till 4pm for closing that means I won’t be able to do anything again

I am there now sleeping nearby to write my name down by 2am midnight
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by omabiodun: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
jesudara459:
please is there anyone that used Fidelity bank for their POF here and got their visas?. I hope they would respond to mails or pick calls when embassy calls them o?

Yes, I used Fidelity Bank and I have already gotten my visa last week. I used Abuja TLS priority.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pauloot(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ryyy09:
UWE Bristol (Jan intake).
Can we talk. Pls send paste your email for me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
hawtie:
I am not saying you should not write your name early. Just saying they might not attend to the list you wrote your name on because they might have a left over name from the previous day

So what you advise on what to do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vecharry(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Waleypaparazzi:
Hello Guys.....Anyone had issues of error or mistake on their vignette and had to take it back to TLS? Please how long did it take UKVI to correct the mistake and send your passport back to you. Your swift response will be much appreciated.

what is the issue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by leggyb(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
johnsonsegxy:
Who's is traveling on the 13th here?

Yes! 13th. Abuja to lagos to doha to london
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by igwe6: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
jesudara459:
please is there anyone that used Fidelity bank for their POF here and got their visas?. I hope they would respond to mails or pick calls when embassy calls them o?
The bank is fast in that aspect you have no fear on that.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mrchemist(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
I used Fidelity Bank did Biometeric since 17 August I don't know what is happening. How can I confirmed the Fidelity Bank have confirmed me
omabiodun:

Yes, I used Fidelity Bank and I have already gotten my visa last week. I used Abuja TLS priority.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olalekzy1: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
latinahola:

So what you advise on what to do
Make sure you go by 2am.There is 70% chance of getting it done the same day when they are through with the spill over.if not you will have to wait till they close for the day and start collecting appointment print out to write names for those they will attend to the following day.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amarathripple0: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Eujodan:

Visa Alert* ✈️✈️✈️✈️
�������������������

Family of Four

������✈️✈️✈️

Congratulations!! But please why did it take 2 days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olalekzy1: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
latinahola:

Thanks
As a matter of fact when I went for biometric on Monday,they started writing names at around 12.30am.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chpelu: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Glory to Jesus, honour to Mary. Congrats
quote author=Eujodan post=105209699]Glory to Jesus, Honour to Mary. For the Lord has visited my family in a miraculous way.

Visa Alert* ✈️✈️✈️✈️
�������������������

Family of Four

������✈️✈️✈️

To those who are yet to apply, l pray that success shall be yours in Jesus Name.[/quote]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.