Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254816 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Valentinoreal9: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Hi guys. Kudos for the continuous help.

Pls, how much is priority visa and IHS for 16months coverage.

I will appreciate your prompt feedback.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Odychuks60(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2021
Please did anyone here apply to Nottingham Trent university and has gotten an offer?
I need some clarifications on how to get the CAS thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbbanks: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2021
Odychuks60:
Please did anyone here apply to Nottingham Trent university and has gotten an offer?
I need some clarifications on how to get the CAS thank you

Yes. I have made a deposit of £3,000 and waiting for CAS to be issued. Once you meet the requirements such as English language proficiency, initial deposit of tuition etc, then a CAS will be issued to you. Although I’m waiting for mine

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbbanks: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Please my TB yes appointment is for 9pm I’m Friday. What time am I advised to go there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2021
Dbbanks:
Good morning everyone. My appoint is 9pm at IOM on Friday. What time am I advised to go please?

9PM or mean 9am, you can get there 30mins before your schedule.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Odychuks60(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=Dbbanks post=107234889]

Okay I’ve made a deposit too of £3000, sent them a telex copy last Thursday and met all other requirements. I’m waiting for the CAS.
Is it okay if I DM you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by geezy3(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2021
Morning guys, I intend to apply to London Metropolitan University, do they accept 2.2, what is the initial deposit, what are things I should know, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iyutal: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2021
Dbbanks:
Good morning everyone. My appoint is 9pm at IOM on Friday. What time am I advised to go please?

Well, i want to believe you meant to write 9AM, because I'm not sure they work till 9PM.
So if it's IOM Abuja, you have to get there early enough, regardless of the time you picked. I really do not know anything about IOM Lagos. But I'm very sure you also have to get there very early too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 01, 2021
Pls, how much is IHS for 15months?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by maangel01: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2021
Hey guys I'm not able to book appointment with IOM for the TB test. The site isn't opening atall.

Any alternative?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbbanks: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=Odychuks60 post=107235031][/quote]

Yes sure
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbbanks: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2021
Dbbanks:

Yes. I have made a deposit of £3,000 and waiting for CAS to be issued. Once you meet the requirements such as English language proficiency, initial deposit of tuition etc, then a CAS will be issued to you. Although I’m waiting for mine

Yes sure
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2021
Dbbanks:
Please my TB yes appointment is for 9pm I’m Friday. What time am I advised to go there?
Go there in the morning by 7:30 or 8am, you will meet a lot of people there. They will call your name when it is your turn
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbbanks: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2021
iyutal:

Well, i want to believe you meant to write 9AM, because I'm not sure they work till 9PM.
So if it's IOM Abuja, you have to get there early enough, regardless of the time you picked. I really do not know anything about IOM Lagos. But I'm very sure you also have to get there very early too.

It’s 9pm ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbbanks: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
Go there in the morning by 7:30 or 8am, you will meet a lot of people there. They will call your name when it is your turn

The appointment if for 9 in the night. Is it advisable to go there that early?�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SoapMactavish(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2021
lawali:

My wife (fully vaccinated) travelled through Lagos last and she was not asked of pre departure COVID-19 test. She did the test though to avoid stress from immigration /airport staffs.

Ensure your QR sticker on vaccination card reads that you are fully vaccinated.

Best of luck.

Wow, this is great news. I pray they officially announce it so that someone won't have to take the test to be on the safe side. And yes, my QR sticker works, it shows I'm fully vaccinated. grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2021
Has anyone here used GLOBUS Bank for PoF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2021
SoapMactavish:

Wow, this is great news. I pray they officially announce it so that someone won't have to take the test to be on the safe side. And yes, my QR sticker works, it shows I'm fully vaccinated. grin
Something they announced since.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2021
Can we combine 2 bank account statement from 2 different bank for our PoF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iletuntun456: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Bro me too.

Can we work together abeg?

amdolin:
I have unconditional offer from University of South Wales, January 2022 intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Please and please when applying to schools always bear in mind and check if they have the license to sponsor post study visa except you are not interested in that. Here is the updated list. check for your propsed school and its current status

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lilly211(f): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Hello house I need your advice
Scotland or England which is better ? I got offer in both (msc cyber security )
How is life in Scotland and England ? ,
Cost of living,
Job opportunities after study
E.t.c

Thanks ………..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by geezy3(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2021
I'v heard of them but don't have anyone that has used em, how much are they charging for less than 15m?
ibk5891:
Has anyone here used GLOBUS Bank for PoF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omishor2020(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2021
Please which UK universities can still process admission for January intake this month of November

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
university of Bradford always do pre-cas interview before issuing CAS
I don't feel comfortable with any pre-CAS interviews
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2021
Sorry for late reply. Pls check ur mail
Juwon01:

Hello there, please I’m also going to RGU, I sent you an email. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2021
Ok.. Great
Coolcube:

Thanks. I will reach you via mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2021
lawali:

There was a general delay recently due to numbers of BRP to be attended to. A mail was sent that individual do not need to bother to check for next 4 weeks. So, previous mentioned 10 days after arrival no longer matter. The mail was clear enough and addressed all what you need BRP for (work, house, etc) can be done presenting the mail.

He can check back again anytime.
that is serious... but my bro didn't receive any email about this BRP delay. Are you saying everyone who recently traveled to study in UK is expected to receive an email about the BRP delay?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Star19: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2021
maangel01:
Hey guys I'm not able to book appointment with IOM for the TB test. The site isn't opening atall.

Any alternative?

Try this link. I was able to see available dates in Abuja
https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#frmHome
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2021
Endupacc:
Hello Gurus in the House, please i have a very important question to ask

My story goes like this, i have an old passport which i used to travel out before and had 2 Turkey visa denials and
1 Canada refusal as well on it. Now i did change of [/b]DOB on my new passport and i told the immigration to delete the whole information on my old passport because the new passport have new DOB so that it wont be conflicting.

Now i want to know if my visa application should be completed without any travel history or refusals [b]because my old passport is no longer in the system
or should i include those details when i know that i have a fresh passport

Note> i have never applied or been refused a UK visa before

You really wish that is true, if the corrupt immigration officer deletes it then how about those embassies you applied to with that old passport? You will ask them too to delete it?

Do you have something to hide?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Star19: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2021
ocpaschal:
I don't feel comfortable with any pre-CAS interviews

I was also worried about the pre-CAS interview till I did mine and to tell you the truth, there is no big deal.
One thing about the interview is that it prepares you for other things. If for example the VO decides to interview you for any reason, you will be ready

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eyesaswide: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=Zimzee post=107086436]
Hello Zimzee, i got an offer from Huddersfield. is it a good area to move to with a family? in terms of cost of living, job prospects , security etc i am trying to decide because i also got an offer from Ulster Birmingham. which area is better?

plus i sent you a pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.