Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1261611 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gann: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Chysunshine1:
Please oo I don't understand.

My husband submitted statement for the him and my 4 kids using our joint account to the tune of 1990000 .He included our pictures , court wedding and white wedding certificates. But this attachment is the response by Home office@ justwise@ scobby@ bab@ my people please assist
you mean #1.99m or #19.9m?
1.9m no cover 5 people na wink

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
hustla:

Are you sure about this?

shocked
those that have travelled that came here to share their experience did not talk about TB test at the POE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Medical related course for a lawyer...... Hmmmmm

Think of Public Health
stfranko2:
please what medical related course can a lawyer study at master's level
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Everything your study will cost depends on a lot of factor.. length of study,
Accomadtion and feeding, school fee Visa and Nhif and miscellaneous.. living expenses is approximately calculated as 9207€ for a 1 year course . You have proof of fund to deal with too. So state categorically what you need and let the gurus shere help you out. It will end in praise
Otunbalai:
Hello guys good day...

First, there was a mistake on my date of birth on my international passport and changing it from all Indication seem rigorous...I will like to know if I can use affidavit during my application? Will it affect my chances of visa insuance ....

I just want to start my school processing for September admission...please I need suggestion on schools that accept like 2000 to 3000 pounds ....

And If I'm to run the process, like how much should I budget on the average to cover for everything ..

Thanks...your well experience advice is urgently needed

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Otunbalai:
Hello guys good day...

First, there was a mistake on my date of birth on my international passport and changing it from all Indication seem rigorous...I will like to know if I can use affidavit during my application? Will it affect my chances of visa insuance ....

I just want to start my school processing for September admission...please I need suggestion on schools that accept like 2000 to 3000 pounds ....

And If I'm to run the process, like how much should I budget on the average to cover for everything ..

Thanks...your well experience advice is urgently needed

you cannot use affidavit. your passport supersedes any affidavit in the international sphere. correct your passport details.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Omishor2020(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
lobinche101:
A lot of them. Be specific with country you want so that gurus can easily help you out but u need tune fast

Thanks. Any of the UK countries

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stfranko2: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
please gurus what is the estimate of the POF for a family of 6, for a school of about 13500 pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
stfranko2:
please gurus what is the estimate of the POF for a family of 6, for a school of about 13500 pounds
go to page 1.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chysunshine1: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=Gann post=107240071] you mean #1.99m or #19.9m?
1.9m no cover 5 people na wink[/quote

How can it be 1.9m�19.9m
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solarenergy: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Farida93:
The Intake consultant helping with my admission said I can pay in installments after paying the deposit for CAS, she wasn't specific on how many installments. Cost of living around Manchester is kinda cheap

Can i connect with you please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Coolcube: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
lobinche101:
Ok.. Great
I have tried to reach you by email, kindly respond.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
I didn't see ur mail
Coolcube:
I have tried to reach you by email, kindly respond.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gann: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
Chysunshine1:
ok that is sufficient funds. I don't know how else to prove that, maybe those with similar cases can shed more light. was the statement up to 28 days and has the money been there since application was submitted or moved? some move funds after 30 days and still got their visas, but that may be another thing to consider.

the marriage proof though, what you submitted is what every other applicant have submitted for their dependents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
those that have travelled that came here to share their experience did not talk about TB test at the POE

OK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Farida93(f): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
yes
solarenergy:

Can i connect with you please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adebam11: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
lobinche101:
Medical related course for a lawyer...... Hmmmmm

Public health is d surest way i got d offer as a lawyer

Think of Public Health
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GeraRoom: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hi, please what was the exchange rate when you paid for IHS & Visa using Barter card?

mrs2u:
Please
anyone here successfully paid for TLS user fees and priority service with Flutterwave Barter Virtual dollar card?
We have been trying severally not successful.

P.S. IHS and Standard visa fees was successful via the same card.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chysunshine1: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
The whole thing tire me oo.The money is still there ooo and it stayed for 30days. We are sending all the documents back to them again

quote author=Gann post=107241614] ok that is sufficient funds. I don't know how else to prove that, maybe those with similar cases can shed more light. was the statement up to 28 days and has the money been there since application was submitted or moved? some move funds after 30 days and still got their visas, but that may be another thing to consider.

the marriage proof though, what you submitted is what every other applicant have submitted for their dependents.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Farida93:
The Intake consultant helping with my admission said I can pay in installments after paying the deposit for CAS, she wasn't specific on how many installments. Cost of living around Manchester is kinda cheap
Manchester no cheap o
Bolton ways no straight. Why not declare installment plans like other schools.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Farida93(f): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
okay
Folabifreeman:
Manchester no cheap o
Bolton ways no straight. Why not declare installment plans like other schools.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
I’ve been trying to call IOM lagos all day, their numbers aren’t going through. I haven’t received a response to the email I sent them either. Please, any other way to reach them to book an appointment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mykohayz(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Gann:
IHS is 705pounds
priority visa is 220pounds+original visa fee for your category

The IHS fee you quoted is for 12months.

Which is not correct. He has to calculate it with his start and end date on his CAS thru the UKVI website.

Cheers!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Coolcube: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
lobinche101:
I didn't see ur mail

Got you now!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mykohayz(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Valentinoreal9:
Please guys

How much is IHS for 16 months coverage and Priority Visa. Please !!!!!!!!’

Abeg

To calculate your payable IHS fee, once you get your CAS...your start and end date would be used to determine how much you'll be paying by making use of this link below.

https://www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk/checker/type

For visa fee;

Priority visa = 220£
Standard visa fee =348£

I.e if you're seeking to make use of priority service then you'll have to sum it up... 348£+220£

All the best.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solarenergy: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Farida93:
yes

Sent you an email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebalafaa: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jasbt:
Good evening house. Just to confirm, please has anyone gotten visa with prodigy loan for student visa??
Cranfield uni accepts prodigy loan, but wandering if it's suitable for visa application. Thanks

I processed my application using a loan letter from Prodigy Finance and my Bank statement for POF and I was granted my visa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ngan: 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Good day,
I have been refused 2 times for UK visit visa.. prior to the outcome I have declared someone with the same surname with me as a friend and has been registered on my profile .
Fortunately , I got married to the man in 2019 and I do not need to change my surname as my maiden name is the same with his surname.

He resides in UK legally .

I am applying for UK student visa now . Please do you advise that I should declare him as my husband.

I also have a son with my late husband and that has also be declared as my son in all my past applications as he bears his late father's name. His father's death certificate is there for proof but I never changed from my maiden name

Please I need your advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harwe: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Good Afternoon house,

I need advice please...

Sometimes in 2008 i applied for a program in UK with a falsified information. My names were not written as i normally use it and certificates used were also not genuine. I was refused the visa on grounds of fake documents I appealed and i did not get a favourable decision. In 2010 i applied with my original names and authentic documents i was denied and banned for 10 years they linked my application to the 2008 application.

Now my wife applied for a student visa and my self and the kids are mentioned as dependants her visa was granted and already in Essex. My self and the kids are putting in our application do i need to bring to their attention both refusals?

I hope my past will not affect our chances?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
harwe:
Good Afternoon house,

I need advice please...

Sometimes in 2008 i applied for a program in UK with a falsified information. My names were not written as i normally use it and certificates used were also not genuine. I was refused the visa on grounds of fake documents I appealed and i did not get a favourable decision. In 2010 i applied with my original names and authentic documents i was denied and banned for 10 years they linked my application to the 2008 application.

Now my wife applied for a student visa and my self and the kids are mentioned as dependants her visa was granted and already in Essex. My self and the kids are putting in our application do i need to bring to their attention both refusals?

I hope my past will not affect our chances?

if you were banned, i think you are still banned and it will most likely affect your chances. however, you never can tell, just tell them the whole truth and apologise for your bad deeds, you just might get lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Holufunmee: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Please good people of this page reply me o, if i choose self service and upload all my documents myself, do i need to take those documents to TLS during biometrics. And i want to upload my, CAS, POF, Transcript, Waec and Certificate, do i need to upload offer letter? am i missing anything out? PLEASE HELPPPPP ME OOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:

Verify and be sure

I was told you'll need a valid one at the POE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iVentHub(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Good Afternoon guys,
2 quick questions

1. Is it compulsory I carry out a transaction on my account a day before i print my statement?

2. Edinburgh Napier University students, how long did it take you to get your CAS after submitting POF?

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.