Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254798 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mechoau(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please who has offer for January 2022 intake Northumbria University

let's connect…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dagorobeto: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dagorobeto:
Please who got an offer or will be going to university of Gloucestershire Jan 22 intake?

Let's connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pauloot(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
27autumn:
Please is a 1-year BSc Top-up degree qualified for Post Study Work Permit?

please can we get answer to this??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by amazingtee: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
You should get it same day if there is no issue with your x-ray

TomisinFemi:
I stay in Ondo State but my TB test is in Abuja on Friday. Do I have to wait to collect my result/certificate? And what's the average wait time please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mcafeez: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please who has offer for January 2022 intake University of Bradford

I need whatsapp group or let link up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jolaoluwaeji: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please let us know whnn they reply, I also submitted same time.
Jenireva1:

Alright. Thank you. Already sent a paid email today tho
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Craneb2k: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Could you please share the paid email address? And do they have a paid phone number ?
temmyg:
Congratulations!

VISA ALERT

Application Type: Student Visa PhD

Applied on the 16th of October

Rescheduled Biometric earlier set for 20th October to 21st October (next day)

I did Biometrics on the 21st of October in Abuja (Priority)

Received a Non straight forward mail on the 25th of October

Sent a paid email to UKVI on the 30th of October

Received an email about decision on 2nd November

Collected my visa via courier 5th November

Student visa valid till Jan 1st, 2026

It is instructive to note that I had an immigration problem with regards "overstaying" in the UK ten years ago, which ultimately carries a 10 year ban. I wasn't sure if I was effectively on a ten year ban or not but had to wait for 10 years to apply to enter the UK again. At some point I wasn't sure what to expect of the outcome, thats why this outcome is a super relief for me and a shot at second chance.

I am grateful to everyone here whose inputs I learnt from and believe more testimonies will come out from here.

Off to Glasgow in a couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Itunuedu: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
LegalTc1:
Good day house. Any person going to Anglia Ruskin university, January 2022 intake?
Chat me up.

Hi, I'm for Anglia Ruskin University January 2022 intake. I will like to know more
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by VicUkegbu(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Can I use my WAEC cert as a proof of English proficiency??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harrrry: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Yes to any. You can isolate anywhere but make sure it is the address filled on the locator form.
hustla:

Yes to which of them boss?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
The answer is No to all your questions. Transfer the required amount to your personal accounts or to your dad's personal account
27autumn:
Please I need your advices and thoughts…

My brother currently works in our Dad’s company.
1. Can we use the company’s account for POF and say the company is sponsoring him?
2. If we are doing this, given regular company transactions, by how much in excess does the company account has to have at each point in time if the POF needed is 14million?
3. What other documents do we need to back this up?
Or how best do we go about this?

@justwise, please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by VicUkegbu(m): 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
VicUkegbu:
Can I use my WAEC cert as a proof of English proficiency??

Someone should reply me na
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OptimisticSalz: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hello guys please has anyone here used domiciliary account for proof of funds is it acceptable
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
VicUkegbu:

Depends on the university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
mcafeez:
Please who has offer for January 2022 intake University of Bradford

I need whatsapp group or let link up.
what do you want to know?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by asadex004: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
asadex004:

Please I have been reading different things regarding this POF for dependents. My question now is, if the family doesn’t have enough money to cover for all of them at the time of application, can only the main applicant apply using the POF that only covers for her, then after like 4 months when she is already in the UK, can the dependents apply using another POF entirely covering for the dependents only? Please I am confused. Thank you. Please gurus is the house should help me with this
Pleaseeeeee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mrtrypes: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
mechoau:
Please who has offer for January 2022 intake Northumbria University

let's connect…
Is there any WhatsApp group? I Sent you a PM!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
maangel01:
I heard that the UK Visa office are going on break on the 10th of December... can anyone confirm this?
That will be frightening if UKVI office went on break.. they still haven't given many international students their Biometric Resident Permit (BRP). Pls do u know their contact details?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
VicUkegbu:

yes, you can. But it depends on your school. I used my own WAEC as proof of English

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
OptimisticSalz:
Hello guys please has anyone here used domiciliary account for proof of funds is it acceptable
yes, inasmuch as the money is up to the required amount needed for your POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gann: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
teeboi77:
Please am confused on decision about my family application, my wife sister resides in the UK and she's advising that my wife(student) apply for visa first and once her visa is out then myself and our Kids can then apply reason been that they may want to see home ties,POF in her account has more than enough fund to cover 4 of us to apply together ,we intend applying together wifey to do priority while myself and kids do standard but not am just confused..

If she apply alone now can myself and kids use same statement of account to apply for our own once her visa is out or fund must be move to my own account and count 28 days to apply (this is what someone is telling me).

kindly advise and response is needed here....
bros apply with her together oh. the devil is a liar grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Treasureoby0: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please which school is cheapest for bsc nursing? With discount
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zangovinchy: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
yes, inasmuch as the money is up to the required amount needed for your POF

True
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zangovinchy: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
When I was filling my dependants application form (my son) my Zenith pound account card declined severally. A warning was sent that after five trials, the application will be declined and I have to start a new application. I had to start another application for my son after downloading barter app. I paid his IHS and visa fee smoothly. So please if you had an error, start another application. All you need to do is to change your password. To avoid story that touch

kings63:
Hi please, I need urgent help, I made a mistake on my given name at the point of application, I just noticed it as I was about to pay the IHS fee, and I cannot correct it again. Please how can I correct this mistake. and secondly, if I resume another application with a new email will it affect my chances. please looking forward for help and guidance. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gann: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
NewsDistributor:
I just got this from Roehampton. Didn’t know this was a thing��
this is absolute nonsense. since when do people have time lines for a higher degree
i hope you didn't lay all your eggs in this leaky basket though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by morenikeome: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
VISA ALERT!!!

GLORY TO GOD!

Biometrics date for me and my spouse: October 5th 2021

After that we didn't hear anything, no decision mail nothing. Once 15 days had passed we escalated via calls and paid mails. We kept calling almost every 2 days. Eventually, Sheffield Escalations responded that the case had been escalated and we should get collection email soon. This was on November 3rd.

Transferred to VAC: 10:30am November 8th
Collection email: 1:15pm November 8th

God is wonderful. The waiting was not easy especially when it passed 15 working days. I'm convinced the Escalation worked. God be praised!

Off we go ✈

24 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jolaoluwaeji: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Congratulations!!!

morenikeome:
VISA ALERT!!!

GLORY TO GOD!

Biometrics date for me and my spouse: October 5th 2021

After that we didn't hear anything, no decision mail nothing. Once 15 days had passed we escalated via calls and paid mails. We kept calling almost every 2 days. Eventually, Sheffield Escalations responded that the case had been escalated and we should get collection email soon. This was on November 3rd.

Transferred to VAC: 10:30am November 8th
Collection email: 1:15pm November 8th

God is wonderful. The waiting was not easy especially when it passed 15 working days. I'm convinced the Escalation worked. God be praised!

Off we go ✈

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jenireva1: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jolaoluwaeji:
Please let us know whnn they reply, I also submitted same time.

They just replied. They said my application is being considered and is currently awaiting decision.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
temmyg:
Congratulations!

VISA ALERT

Application Type: Student Visa PhD

Applied on the 16th of October

Rescheduled Biometric earlier set for 20th October to 21st October (next day)

I did Biometrics on the 21st of October in Abuja (Priority)

Received a Non straight forward mail on the 25th of October

Sent a paid email to UKVI on the 30th of October

Received an email about decision on 2nd November

Collected my visa via courier 5th November

Student visa valid till Jan 1st, 2026

It is instructive to note that I had an immigration problem with regards "overstaying" in the UK ten years ago, which ultimately carries a 10 year ban. I wasn't sure if I was effectively on a ten year ban or not but had to wait for 10 years to apply to enter the UK again. At some point I wasn't sure what to expect of the outcome, thats why this outcome is a super relief for me and a shot at second chance.

I am grateful to everyone here whose inputs I learnt from and believe more testimonies will come out from here.

Off to Glasgow in a couple of weeks.

How did u go about your proof of funds ? Cos from the 16th of october to Nov 2 is less than 3 weeks
You mean u got 5years visa , wow.

You started counting 28days before applying ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.