Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254749 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by agbajekitson: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2021
Hello everyone, pleas how long does it take Teesside University to confirm Tuition deposit. It's been over a week now and it hasn't been confirmed on my portal.
I have my Telex and I've mailed them also but nothing still.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mlsjim: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2021
mechoau:

The school bank details wasn’t included in the unconditional offer sent to me. It’s only debit card option I saw through the link

Ok, did you get any discount and Are you planning to pay through this means?
Please mention me if you have any information on how to pay through official rate (CBN)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2021
SirWellington:
Please house, how fast is First Bank in responding to UKVI when been used as POF?

?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mashaunola: 9:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Betrueiscool:

Is it for what ?
What is UKVI?
UKVI means UK visa and immigration
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mashaunola: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2021
But wait o.
Is there no one going to University of Oxford.
No one is talking about University of Oxford.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Bro they need POF and the deadline is 23 November. Since they gave her offer just recently, I will advise that you call the school as they may make an exception for her. See the attached they sent me yesterday.
RichEstate:
My spouse got unconditional offer today from Bradford, we are making deposit of 2k tomorrow at uba.

To be honest, pof is yet to be counting, and there's no where on the offer letter requesting 28days pof,

Do u think we have chance to make 17th January resumption.

Please assist

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by gentlesnow: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2021
Good morning all, I have similar ish, but mine is in the case of the TB test, I am not seeing any available date. I am yet to pay the initial deposit because the Cas issuance is tied to obtaining TB test result. Please can I get a date either Friday or next week Monday?

Patnuel2015:
Bro they need POF and the deadline is 23 November. Since they gave her offer just recently, I will advise that you call the school as they may make an exception for her. See the attached they sent me yesterday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2021
Abeg apply to another university. What nonsense is that.
NewsDistributor:

And it’s not like I have any gaps on my CV o. I was so sure I’d get an offer from them. But we move!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Betrueiscool:

Is it for what ?
What is UKVI?

POF - Proof of funds
UKVI - United Kingdom Visas and Immigration.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2021
justwise:

Post Study Work Permit
Good morning justwise pls I created a thread yesterday relating to traveling. And I asked for peoples opinion.
But now have seen someone that's putting me through.
Pls I'll want you to help close the thread in order to avoid traffic Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yibore1(f): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2021
Please can we pay ihs fees and visa fees with paga? Or is there any other way to do it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2021
Welcomme:
Pls bro, do you have an idea if university of Westminster takes WAEC as a proof of English? My WAEC is over exactly 10 years this year but I plan to apply next year making it 11 years by then. Likewise, how good is the university? Thanks sir

They'll accept it.
Westminster is a great University in London
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AOI2016: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2021
2weeks minimum.
agbajekitson:
Hello everyone, pleas how long does it take Teesside University to confirm Tuition deposit. It's been over a week now and it hasn't been confirmed on my portal.
I have my Telex and I've mailed them also but nothing still.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tawa89(f): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2021
Hi anyone? @justwise please help?
tawa89:
Hi guys, my brother wants to apply for UK student visa next month, he has almost everything ready but he has a little problem, a couple of years ago, my cousin who is Canadian invited him to Canada for his wedding, so he contracted the services of an agent to help him with getting all the necessary documents he needed to apply, and the agent advised him to procure a marriage certificate eventhough he wasn't married yet to improve his chances of getting the visa. He said they were massively rejecting single people because of weak home ties, so he went to our local government to get a marriage certificate. After applying for the visa he still got denied based on economic issues in Nigeria and home ties. So fast forward to this year, he got admitted to a school in UK, and he is preparing to apply for a visa, he is confused if he should admit he applied for a Canadian visa in when applying, note that the passport he used to apply for the Canadian visa has expired and he is using a fresh passport, or if he admits that he applied for a Canadian visa years ago will they find out that he declared he was married when he applied for Canadian visa and reject him for UK visa because he is actually single.

Some people are advising him to go on and apply with his single marital status eventhough he once declared a different marital status for Canada application, that it doesn't matter plus he is using a new passport not the old one he used for Canadian application years ago. So I decided to ask people here who have more experience so we don't make any mistakes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2021
Hahahahah. I am going there
Mashaunola:
But wait o.
Is there no one going to University of Oxford.
No one is talking about University of Oxford.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2021
University of Chester is yet to give me an offer after applying for 2weeks now, for may 2022. I sent a mail to know the status and they said they havent even started issuing CAS to Feb batch. Am sure that s why there s a delay. I booked tb test for Dec 8th 2021. Can I go ahead and do it regardless of their reply? If yes, what address should I put? or should i move the date? moving the date, I may not get a closer date at all. Someone kindly advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Hello guys, please is there any fee paid at TLS, not the assisted service, courier or walk in fee o!
Like something called TLS contact fee of ₦20k?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Send mail to iom, in your mail subject, state "Urgent" they will send an auto generated message, in about 3 days, they will send you a booking date.
gentlesnow:
Good morning all, I have similar ish, but mine is in the case of the TB test, I am not seeing any available date. I am yet to pay the initial deposit because the Cas issuance is tied to obtaining TB test result. Please can I get a date either Friday or next week Monday?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AOI2016: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2021
If you stay in Lagos or Abuja,kindly go to their office and get a date.
gentlesnow:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2021
If you have offer from Bradford University and you have not started PoF as at 26 Oct, please I advise you to search for another school. Bradford university has started that they are not changing thier deadline for every documents to have reached them, meaning that both PoF, tuition and TB test certificate are supposed to reach them on or before 23 November. They sent an email to someone regarding this.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DharmmieO: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Hi,

Please how do we go about getting PTA with a one-way ticket? Kindly check your mail.

LegalTc1:

Hi, u can get PTA with a one way ticket and for the avoidance of doubt, I can get yours for you too.

You are not all knowing and cannot know everything in the world. Kindly say that you are not informed or aware and you will be guided rather than basking in your ignorance.

Thank you too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Good morning all,please can I use a statement of account from 1st October to November 8 which is 39 days to apply for Visa,am trying download from October 8th till November on GTB site but kept dropping from October 1st..can I use it like that please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2021
I really appreciate your response. We will contact them as soon as payment is confirmed.
Patnuel2015:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2021
Please I received a Non straight forward mail today, it is still working my application processing time range though but my curiosity and anxiety is getting the better part of me, is it advisable for me to send a paid mail today to know what is going on with my application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2021
Patnuel2015:
if you cannot meet up with the deadline, it is better you apply to another school. The deadline for the POF is 23rd of November or else the school will move you to another intake which is next yr September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2021
gentlesnow:

it is better to go there and complain to them at the IOM, otherwise you will not be able to meet up with the deadline

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DharmmieO: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2021
Please, how can we get PTA with a one-way ticket? Kindly advise.

Kigee:

Hi, u can get PTA with a one way ticket and for the avoidance of doubt, I can get yours for you too.

You are not all knowing and cannot know everything in the world. Kindly say that you are not informed or aware and you will be guided rather than basking in your ignorance.

Thank you too.

Please can you send me an email as I will
Like to
Know how to get PTA with one way ticket
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mrs2u(f): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2021
When was your biometric and Which TLS?
Priority or Standard

Becalina:
Please I received a Non straight forward mail today, it is still working my application processing time range though but my curiosity and anxiety is getting the better part of me, is it advisable for me to send a paid mail today to know what is going on with my application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2021
justwise:

Nothing to worry about, graduate from any licensed university is eligible for PSW.

There used to be a list like this https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1031749/2021-11-08_-_Student_and_Child_Student.csv/preview

@justwise Are this the licensed schools? I didn’t see ulster? Does it mean that it’s not ?
Pls @justwise I want to apply what are the lists of school for 2022 May Intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Differentiate:

Good morning justwise pls I created a thread yesterday relating to traveling. And I asked for peoples opinion.
But now have seen someone that's putting me through.
Pls I'll want you to help close the thread in order to avoid traffic Thanks.

I have seen your thread and that person you claimed that is helping you is just after your money. After you get scammed you will remember this post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.